OysterMug's Uploads

OysterMug's uploads

Clothing:

Ripped Skinny Jeans - Requires R9Pant021.

Clip-proof hose jeans - Texture for VX

Misc:

The original v7.5 Wigs for VX.

Rooms:

Simple Dome of Pain retexture.

Poses:

Static pose for use with Marburg's "Arcade Cabinet" toy.

Locker Room Shower Foursome (Animated).

Utilities:

"Voiceset Installer 4.x for VX". - Install "OysterMug Voiceset" OVC files to add new voices to VX.
"CTK-GUI" v0.8.x (Beta) - A easy-to-use shell for "CollaTKane" to quickly/easily build VX addons without having to edit Bat files by hand.

"OutfitSorter" - Alphabetize/Manage your Customizer Save settings to make things easier to find.

"OutfitSwapper VX" - Backup & Restore an unlimited number of Customizer Save settings.

"Simple TXX Encoder/Decoder" - Two simple DOS-based batch files for easy Drag & Drop encoding/decoding of TXX archives.

"Voiceset Creator 3.03b" - Easily create voicesets for use with "Voiceset Installer".

"Voiceset Installer for VX" - Required for installing my "Voiceset" packages below.

Voicesets (require "Voiceset Installer" above):

"Tori Black" - Mega voiceset. 336 samples.

"Jesse Jane" - Mega voiceset. 404 samples.

(More to come.)

Edited by OysterMug
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First I'd like to thank you for all of the content that you have contributed, especially your "utilities". I just downloaded your voiceset installer and I have a question. The readme states:

Disallowed/prohibited folders (for storing sound & data files) includes: "c:\", the Desktop, anything inside "\Windows", "\User" or the "Program Files" folders including the TK17 game folder itself. This is necessary to prevent crashing.

Where should I store those sound and data files?

4 hours ago, blindside18 said:

First I'd like to thank you for all of the content that you have contributed, especially your "utilities". I just downloaded your voiceset installer and I have a question. The readme states:

Disallowed/prohibited folders (for storing sound & data files) includes: "c:\", the Desktop, anything inside "\Windows", "\User" or the "Program Files" folders including the TK17 game folder itself. This is necessary to prevent crashing.

Where should I store those sound and data files?

Create a folder like: C:\Sounds, stick em in there