Minor animation issues

I've had a fairly successful deployment of mods this time round, but had a few minor issues that hopefully someone here can help with.

1 - any toys (strapons, gags etc) get removed when animations play. They appear on the clothed characters just before sex, but then disappear when the animations start.

2 - the animations don't always line up with what's been said (and they used to in older versions) so like for msex veronica, she says she's going to fist you or someone says they're going to pee on you, but it just becomes a standard sex animation instead. I'm guessing I'm missing something, but fairly sure I installed everything I had before.

LoadOrder_FalloutNV_2020-10-14T10-02-25.txt

1. All items, including the sex toys, unfortunately disappear if you don't select the "Never Remove clothing" option in the MCM menu (SexoutNG -> Female Clothes)

2. Pissing animations do not exist in Sexout, nor in wsex afaik. Sexout animations are picked randomly, unless a script tells it to do otherwise.

1. Okay, I got the toys to not disappear by selecting never remove clothing, but that means clothes stay on too. Is there a way to set the Undress List so that toys stay on?

2. The mod used to use the standing and kneeling poses to make it look like it was happening with the sound played over the back. I'm probably just missing some animation mod that I used to have.

• 4 weeks later...