"What mod is this?" III

Guest SemiPr0

Is it actually possible to create a character that looks like this but in Skyrim? 

Well yes though I'm afraid all the hairs I'm aware of in Skyrim have their meshes set correctly so you won't get that clip through bald spot from the head from any of them.

Anyways using Enhanced Character Edit and Natural Eyes....more than possible. You might also need Better Females by Bella - Natural Edition to get that flat, old school Oblivion skin texture look right about right.

But sorry nothing can reproduce that old awesome "oh the hair mesh isn't set right for the head" look.

Are those stripper poles and pole dancing animations?  Does anyone know where on earth I might be able to find this?  Because it looks amazing.

+1

founded that ones also :

but just the videos /cry

here's the dance anim as an attachment!attachicon.gifdoa pole dance.zip

Thank You so Much, going test that right now *.*

Just tested works great, if replace the original fnis, its at A3 section if ppl wondering wheres that animation at.

Guest SemiPr0

Oh god its come to haunt us here now.

Nobody can tell you what clothes those are because its kind of difficult to make an assertion based on just seeing a collar and a whole lot of SPAMMED ALL OVER SKYRIM.JPN.ORG face.

Guest SemiPr0

26924_zpsa9f38565.jpg

can some one tell me what clothes is this ?

Check the BBCode for how I did that special trick that got this overspammed image put away so people don't have to stare at it....AGAIN.

Anyways from the very TINY amount of clothing we can see your best bet is Karliah Armor 2 UNP HD Retexture which requires the UNP variant of Karliah Armor 2

Guest SemiPr0

Someone please tell me what this beautiful armor is. I can't live without it. 

35267-1-1367397995.jpg

Demon Hunter - Black Texture Variant

Actually This Demon Hunter - With the Black Texture Variant

Sorry there were two of them.

Actually it's this one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29419. They are made by the same person. Thanks for telling me.

Yeah was the second one, I realized it after I linked the first one.

26924_zpsa9f38565.jpg

Check the BBCode for how I did that special trick that got this overspammed image put away so people don't have to stare at it....AGAIN.

Anyways from the very TINY amount of clothing we can see your best bet is Karliah Armor 2 UNP HD Retexture which requires the UNP variant of Karliah Armor 2

thanks so much ,

and forgive me for my bad

Guest SemiPr0

26924_zpsa9f38565.jpg

thanks so much ,

and forgive me for my bad

No problem just a lot of us here watch the skyrim.jpn.org image upload site and most of us got dead tired of seeing that face over and over and over. I mean shes not bad, but it was like SPAM bad.

Guest SemiPr0

where can I find the image of this tattoo?

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/skyrim-100-mods-09.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/M5865.jpg

or sites where you can find textures of tattoos

Also requesting this tattoo.

The name is Henna Body Art, cant find it on nexus any more.

Oh crap I just grabbed the PSD files for that today but its under a different name and now I can't find it either...but I do have the PSD's.

Are those stripper poles and pole dancing animations?  Does anyone know where on earth I might be able to find this?  Because it looks amazing.

+1

founded that ones also :

but just the videos /cry

Thanks.

Stupid question, but how do I actually import that into my game? I've been spoiled by NMM.

Also, another inquiry:

I found this set of images on the Nexus:

post-109684-0-99724700-1368297162_thumb.jpgpost-109684-0-22863600-1368297312_thumb.jpgpost-109684-0-57224700-1368297399_thumb.jpgpost-109684-0-15151300-1368297407_thumb.jpg

And they're beautiful.  I've been trying to recreate them (sort of), and here's some of what I have so far:

post-109684-0-36507000-1368297702_thumb.pngpost-109684-0-65652500-1368297744_thumb.pngpost-109684-0-66244300-1368297899_thumb.pngpost-109684-0-32500300-1368297919_thumb.png

And obviously my results aren't nearly as good, as you can plainly see.  

So what I'm wondering is, how did the person who took the first set of screen shots achieve such deep, vibrant colors?  How is the contrast of their images so high?  What am I missing?  Anyone know?

Perhaps it's his/her ENB settings... but I'm also using an ENB and yet my images look so stale and washed out compared to his/hers.

+1

founded that ones also :

but just the videos /cry

Thanks.

Stupid question, but how do I actually import that into my game? I've been spoiled by NMM.

go to data/meshes/actors/character/animations/fnisspells/ and overwrite the one there (do a backup before), after that use fnisforusers to update animations, open game go at fnis idle selection choose A1, and after A3, so just need use fnis idle player or npc to active, voilá.

Cant use the modmanager, to be honest can, but need do whole folder structure before,zip and activate.