"What mod is this?" III

Neovinci afraid Lore Friend Amerian(What? Amercans say old history? Not Europhian? :)) Fandoms attack. :D

They say to some modders that "Skyrim is middle age simulation LORE RPG!! Fucking fusion armor go to hell!!"

Nexus forum is battlefield of lore fan. :D So he feeling fear "Beauty armor" releasing. :) He PMed to me as that.

"Neovinci is afraid of the Lore Fiends . :D The Nexus forums are a battlefield of lore fans arguing what is lore friendly or not. They claim that "Skyrim is middle age simulation LORE RPG!! Fuck fashion armor go to hell!!"

:D So he fears releasing his "Beautiful armor" to the Nexus. :) At least that is what he PM'd me."

Agreed..Realism my ass,

it's just a game.  You can do whatever that fits your taste 

Neovinci afraid Lore Friend Amerian(What? Amercans say old history? Not Europhian? :)) Fandoms attack. :D

They say to some modders that "Skyrim is middle age simulation LORE RPG!! Fucking fusion armor go to hell!!"

Nexus forum is battlefield of lore fan. :D So he feeling fear "Beauty armor" releasing. :) He PMed to me as that.

"Neovinci is afraid of the Lore Fiends . :D The Nexus forums are a battlefield of lore fans arguing what is lore friendly or not. They claim that "Skyrim is middle age simulation LORE RPG!! Fuck fashion armor go to hell!!"

:D So he fears releasing his "Beautiful armor" to the Nexus. :) At least that is what he PM'd me."

Thx to transrate more good word. And sorry about my brocken English. :)

No problem. I thank you for letting us know what happened. :)

Agreed..Realism my ass,

it's just a game.  You can do whatever that fits your taste 

can he/she release it here?

I've asked about this retextured mod about 6 pages or so back, I was told it was in the adult section but I cant find it...

can some one give me a link to where I can find it. Thanks

I dont want jackshop as I already have it  *edit* sorry about my spoiler.. its suppose to be hidden

post-89414-0-32065000-1366958808_thumb.jpg

anyone know what weapon this is?

I think i'm being ignored because its not an armor mod.   :(

On a side note, does anyone know of any jewelry mods that cover the part of the neck where the seam would normally be?

I recall the original creator dropping that pic off some pages back, maybe around pages 110-120.  It wasn't that long ago, and I am fairly sure he left a link for it.

EDIT:  Went back as far as page 78 and couldn't find it, sorry.  Must have been longer ago than I thought, or I am imagining it :-/

On a side note, does anyone know of any jewelry mods that cover the part of the neck where the seam would normally be?

Severus collection jewelry

From the description

Neck ornaments closed seams on the body of the character.

Edit: It seems that the mod was accidentally deleted by the site during a downtime a couple of days ago, Severus didn't remove it, several other mods were deleted too...

But... :cool:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/gVf9r4up/SCJ_latest-24549-1-07.html

i agree i have been asking about that mace for quite a while and no one seems to know where to get it.

on a side note where can i get this elven armor retexture?

26645.jpg

Guest Demiales

i agree i have been asking about that mace for quite a while and no one seems to know where to get it.

on a side note where can i get this elven armor retexture?

26645.jpg

elven armor

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23125/