I wanted to figure out how to do SexLab scripting anyways and had some spare time, so here you go. It's not that thorougly tested though since I just put it together in an afternoon. I might upload it in the mod section once I've tested it. It requires Dawnguard. If you do not have Dawnguard let me know and I see if I can make a vanilla version.

The way it works is it replaces the "Feed" option of Vampires with a "Bite" option, which no longer resets your vampirism stage. It's only use is to turn people for the Dawnguard vampire questline now.

Instead now vampirism stages get reset whenever the player is the oral participant in a sex animation tagged as "CumInMouth" and a male partner. You now also get the option "Suck" on male NPCs affected by Vampire's Seduction which starts an appropriate sex animation.

And yes, the name is inspired by @donttouchmethere.

SexLab Cumpires.zip