Wicked Whims out of order

It used to be that there was a stage 1 followed by stage 2, followed by stage 3, ect. But now there are several animations that are not followed by anything and there are times when WW just keeps going. Actually most of the time. There is no ending. What am I doing wrong or is Wicked Whims just messed up?

On 10/9/2020 at 12:44 PM, UglyBob said:

It used to be that there was a stage 1 followed by stage 2, followed by stage 3, ect. But now there are several animations that are not followed by anything and there are times when WW just keeps going. Actually most of the time. There is no ending. What am I doing wrong or is Wicked Whims just messed up?

IME, certain specific animations get caught in an infinite loop, alternating one then the other without further progression.  You can either manually break the loop by selecting a different animation once you've noticed the problem or you can change your WW settings to end the session according to a timer rather than waiting for a climax animation to play; or you can disable/remove the problem animations if nothing else works.

Also...

I use 'Full Progression' + 'Climax Ending'.

So WW will switch to another authors animation/category if it can't continue with the first one. 

When using the 'Stage Progression' instead quite often some animations don't include a climax animation.

And some only have a few, say teasing and oral but that's all, so they can't finish(end) the sequence.

Note: there is another new Climax Switch added in another menu so make sure it's disabled or it can cause this too IMO.