Body Parts After Update Problem

Hi

After last update which made some changes in default skin tones all my body parts mods stoped working. Female breasts lost nipples and male got black penis in additional basicly all skin colors from mods stoped working. I deinstaled and instaled custom skin tones from WW website it repaired some skin tones, not all. Today i removed all mods and instaled it again but body parts are still crap. Dumbaby mode works partialy but default sims has no body details.

Anyone has the same problem? I'm confused no updates of body part mods shows in download section.

Works fine for me. 

Try deleting your localthumbcache.package

If that doesn't work, here's my usual soft reset method:

- Make a backup of your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 folder, copy it to desktop for example

- Delete the folder in Documents/Electronic Arts/

- Start the game

- Everything in game should be reset to default now, start a new game and make a new household

- Once household is created and moved in, save and exit

- Install WW

- Start game

- See if it works

If it works, put your saves and mods back (nothing else!), delete localthumbcache.package again and check if it still works. You will most likely have to reconfigure WW and other mods. :)

58 minutes ago, MichalFonts said:

It's all broken on  mine, if I turn on enable mods on the menu and restart I get a window telling me that mods have been deleted

Check you game version txt file matches the loading screen....should be 1.67.45.1020....if the txt file is different edit it and save then try the game again....