FO3 Sexus Revamped 2020

Hello fellow perverts!

So I'm working on revamping FO3 Sexus but I need you guys to help me with ideas as my creativity is not the very best. I'm not really good with scripts if at all so please keep them reasonable. Anything else not big script demanding is cool, unless your willing to make the script yourself for me to implement. 

My intention with this revamp is to iron out bad deal-breaking bugs/issues, merge essential plugins, remove unfinished broken stuff, re-add cut content if possible, add some new content, separate features to new optional plugins, voice act the NPC (Hentai Kamen), make it a more seamless part (not out of place) of the vanilla game, give it a more serious tone and just make it overall less goofy.

What I've done so far:

# Merged the perk fix esp changes to the main file.

# Made a brand new great vanilla game fitting icon for the sexus perk now renamed "Seeping Necro" with a new description.

# Removed the get naked option when pickpocketing sleeping npc's as it served no other purpose that just being an additional cheat to the game allowing you to pickpocket everything with maxed out pickpocket skill. 

# Removed the resurrect dead npc option.

# Made the "How to Sexus" item to a book called Kama Sutra (place holder) with a new unique icon, and cleaned up the menu options with new names and descriptions.

#Changed the goofy VATS initiation animation with a animation that looks like you instead knock the victim down to the ground before getting on top of them.

# Unfortunately removed the 2 male and 2 female first person VATS sexual assault animations as they caused deformed fingers after the act was over. Tried my best to solve the issue by checking the scripts, reset animations ect. but just wasn't able to. The only thing I can imagine being the root cause of it is the fact that the animations are working simultaneously with your ability to still punch and use your arms freely. Maybe its just those specific animations that weren't made properly..? But I highly doubt it. The good news is that the first person animations when performing the act on a sleeping preys still works fine without any deforming fingers but again its not activated trough VATS and doesn't allow for arms to punch ect. during animation which is why my theory of the root cause is what I just presented.

What I further plan to do:

# Make the sexual assaults you perform give bad karma the same way the cannibalism function in the game does. Most likely an optional plug-in maybe or vice versa..?

# So if you've tried the original mod you might know its based of the goofy asf Japanese movie Hentai Kamen. Which the reason behind all the goofy Kun-Fu styled VATS animation, and the NPC giving/selling you the items being a naked man with underwear on his face named Hentai Kamen. Which means "masked pervert" or "perverted super hero". Anyway... I've solved the goofy animation issue as I mentioned above but I also plan to change his whole look. I'm working on making a Japanese devil (Oni) mask for him to wear to replace the underwear on face, as little tribute to our Japanese brothers overseas that originally made this mod. Not sure yet if ill keep him naked like he is at the moment or get him dressed though.

# Give him voice lines! Check the mp3 file below (SexusOniDevil) for a rough little quick recording from my phone (will use a proper mic in the future) to give you a feeling of the new character change. 

# Remove the test vault. Maybe just maybe isolate it to a separate esp for testing.

# Isolate the new additional creatures to a separate esp as an optional file, so the main file is human and non-feral ghoul focused.

# Give the guest user Donkey's sexus additional files and changes a look to maybe incorporate some of them or improve on them.

# Maybe make the startup items for sexus an item you need to purchase like a book of dark teachings..?

# Make Sexus patches for other great fallout 3 mods.

What I need ideas and suggestions for:

# Lore.

# New name for the Hentai Kamen NPC.

# Dialog lines. 

# How to implement the NPC. I was thinking of maybe putting him in a metro tunnel with lots of traps and/or enemies on the way, so once you see him he'll say something along the lines of "So your the chosen one. The one to receive the knowledge of my dark moral teachings".  Or maybe have him pop up as a rare encounter. Maybe have him walk the caravan route... idk

# A better book idea than the generic Kama Sutra. Something darker preferably, rape is supposed to be morally bad remember?

# Ideas for new interesting items for him to sell like erotic books with scrollable pages like this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/15235?tab=images

# I believe the NPC rewards you with trophy-like books after certain amounts rapes performed called iron, silver and how to gold cock. Id like to change these rewards with something else more useful, interesting or interactive. Any ideas? Also i got to do some more testing to see if its actually the case that he rewards you these items but I've seen claims of it in forums discussions about the mod. Would be perfect really, he'd be like a evil devil rewarding you for bad acts.

# Anything else that can help me build upon this mod further or improve it really.

That's it really. FYI I'm using Labrat's shared Sexus version as the foundation for the mod. Does anyone know what the Start conversation option does and if it even works? Really need to know so I can work on it further or simply remove it. The description for it says "Select the type of NPC to start the conversation." "Immoral (only Raiders and Slavers}, All, or None" but what type of conversation is it talking about? Tried talking to raiders and slavers with no luck. Doesn't really seem to do anything...

Gonna end it here before I end up writing a bible long text that's way too long for anyone to consider reading, which it probably is at this point... Hopefully you guys can help me out a little, it'll be a mod for YOU guys to enjoy in the end after all right?

SexusOniDevil.mp3  Voice act style.

Oni Mask Example If You Havent Seen One.png Oni mask.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod works by starting "conversations" between npcs/pc either in conversations or combat dialogue tab.

When you are choosing which class of people you want to have those conversations you are just saying which list (from just evil rapist types to everybody) is permitted to engage other characters in conversations.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:16 PM, labrat said:

The mod works by starting "conversations" between npcs/pc either in conversations or combat dialogue tab.

When you are choosing which class of people you want to have those conversations you are just saying which list (from just evil rapist types to everybody) is permitted to engage other characters in conversations.

Thanks for the response! Yeah, I actually figured it was something like that when I had set it on everybody, and caught two megaton settlers getting it on while out of combat, the other day. Nice to have it clarified and explained by one of the guys with some solid experience of the mod nonetheless. 

For anyone else reading this and wanting an update (not many from the lack of feedback I suppose lol). I've looked into guest user Donkey's version of Sexus as I said I would and found his alternative raider/supermutant captives molest function pretty cool. It works and feels more realistic than the implementation from the Wasteland Player mod if anyone has tried it? I've isolated it from his version (which by btw was using and older edition of Sexus) and made the necessary changes for it to fully function as a new plug in to the 3.0.2 Sexus. Turned out to be a success as the process ironed out bugs I had previously witnessed in the original version. The captives didn't have voice lines in their new dialog option but I will make them use a vanilla voice line or lines in the future. 

I've also removed the new botfly creature along with its parasite function and its related items as it just all in all just seemed broken, served no real interesting purpose and was more of annoyance if anything. Giving birth to worms.. really? hahahaha

Because of the lack of interest in this revamp I've also decided to remove the other creature support (deathclaw, dog, supermutant, feral ghoul and centaur) as it wouldn't actually be something id use myself in my own mod set up. Isolating it and making it a plug is just extra work for nothing. As I mentioned when I first started this topic I want this to be as fitting and seamless to the vanilla game and lore as possible. Having a deathclaw or feral ghoul for that matter, raping you or others instead of straight up just eating or killing you just don't seam very plausible to me in a post apocalyptic world, even in such a universe like fallout.

Removed force-pick-idle option as it was a function that never got implemented in the end by the original mod.

And a few other less note worthy details...

I'm looking into the rape dialog if player has weapon pulled out, made by guest user Donkey. Could be worth adding to the set. Also looking into adding Jericho into the rapist faction to make him more unique from other companions, he requires evil karma after all, is an ex-raider, and if I'm not mistaken even forced himself on Jenny Stahl in megaton once as well. 

Not much of an update I know, but I'm really taking my time, not rushing anything. I like switching work on multiple projects to not get bored/tired of them and also of course stuff such as a hectic personal life schedule which I'm not interested in rambling about, all limits my time greatly. But worry not, it will not take a whole century to get released. That should be all I got for now, If you guys got any ideas, suggestions or anything really PLEASE comment below!

• 1 month later...

I don't know what Sexus is. The linked topic doesn't really do a great job at explaining the aim of the mod: why would I want to install it? What does it accomplish? The lack of information might be the reason why nobody seems to care.

What is your vision, man?

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 12:15 AM, bicobus said:

I don't know what Sexus is. The linked topic doesn't really do a great job at explaining the aim of the mod: why would I want to install it? What does it accomplish? The lack of information might be the reason why nobody seems to care.

What is your vision, man?

its segs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...