Guest thunderiaz

• 1 year later...

Is this still being supported? The SR3 one doesn't seem very well calibrated. Doesn't take much for the model to deform horribly. The SR4 one works great, would it be possible to remake the SR3 one to match the one for SR4? I can't get truly titanic titties going on before the model just turns into a series of spikes.
If SR4 had a "nostalgia map" of Steelport from SR3 - no alien stuff at all with the old cribs still intact - and had the awesome Russian accent, I wouldn't care too much about it.

• 1 year later...

So i installed it, modified my values and stuff so the body looks right, and this still happens and i can't fix it.

I suppose this only works with your facial specs? I messed with them a bit and it seemed to make it less horrific

Extract the attached archive's file to your main game directory, I've removed the face sliders modifications. Now it should work, cause it's vanilla values. 

attachicon.gifplayer_creation.rar

Sorry, but what would that archive file be?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 04/03/2018 at 7:26 PM, serpientesmile said:

Does anyone know if there is a sex mod or something similar for these games?  :face_bear:

Sadly no, worse still, I think modding for these games pretty much died years ago.

It would be funny if someone made a sex mod similar to Team America sex scene for these games :smiley:  It would just suit it very nicely.

29 minutes ago, oxtyt said:

Sadly no, worse still, I think modding for these games pretty much died years ago.

It would be funny if someone made a sex mod similar to Team America sex scene for these games :smiley:  It would just suit it very nicely.

I still play them, they are very funny!  :tongue: 

49 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

I still play them, they are very funny!  :tongue: 

True they were very fun; however once I did everything in the map, sandbox felt just like a chore. I can only kill the same random NPCs 10000 times before it gets boring.

I wish they made a new one already.

46 minutes ago, oxtyt said:

True they were very fun; however once I did everything in the map, sandbox felt just like a chore. I can only kill the same random NPCs 10000 times before it gets boring.

I wish they made a new one already.

I have not yet finished the 3, nor the 4. There is a Mod that adds a lot of new NPCs and new vehicles, I think it's pretty good   :face_bear:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2/4/2018 в 9:04, Мэллори сказал:

Да. Мне удалось вытащить старые файлы и файлы SR4 со старого компьютера и перенести их на новый, но я не знаю, какие файлы, в частности, есть модными, поэтому я, к сожалению, не смог поделиться.

U может загружать все файлы?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...