Guest thunderiaz

On 2/10/2020 at 7:21 AM, gizmo1206 said:

anyone wouldnt happen to have these mods? the only other boob mods i can find increase muscles and fat with the boobs

If you're referring to SR3, there's no getting around that. The sex appeal in that game altered the body, even the SR3 mod here didn't get around it.
As for the SR4 mod, I lost mine awhile back after these links went dead and Thunderiaz vanished. I don't think anyone has them anymore to share.

• 2 months later...

I could't find the original file but I still had the ones I used to mod my game. Includes both the "player_creation.xtbl" for the larger breasts and "customization_items.xtbl" for the bouncy mod. I assume I had version 2 where they are supposed to be used together. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UE9A2ec6O2GAMggyHnAZ4VfDSN-reRNk 

This mod is too good to let die. 

Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV Sex Appeal Mod.zip

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 10:42 PM, dioberne said:

I could't find the original file but I still had the ones I used to mod my game. Includes both the "player_creation.xtbl" for the larger breasts and "customization_items.xtbl" for the bouncy mod. I assume I had version 2 where they are supposed to be used together. 

Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV Sex Appeal Mod.zip 98.91 kB · 18 downloads

TY i think :)

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2020 at 11:42 PM, dioberne said:

Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV Sex Appeal Mod.zip 98.91 kB · 78 downloads

Much appreciated :D
Do you have the files for SRTT? That link seems only provide the ones for SR4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know of a mod for Saints Row the Third that can get tits as big as the one for SR4 here? I'd like to think in the years since this dropped, someone managed to get some SRTT giga tits going.

Edited by Mallory