1 hour ago, Satarack said:

Is there a CBBE patch in the works for Far Dunes?  I'm using CBBE and I'm seeing a texture issue that I've seen before with YA and BB that have patches to fix it.

Reveal hidden contents

1788457717_cbbetextureissue.png.1f2678d2a48fc7bd5bd13c9b97cfebce.png

Not yet

I just noticed that Wood Elves have the same groin colour issue with the SAM YA Muscular textures as Imperials.  I never noticed this until today when I tried to spawn a Hunter that's infected with Lycanthropy trying to test something.  Picture of Elrindir in the Drunk Horseman using free cam.

Spoiler

157160092_woodelfgroinmismatch.png.4f8d3df29026c740c159497dc84a510d.png

2 hours ago, Satarack said:

I just noticed that Wood Elves have the same groin colour issue with the SAM YA Muscular textures as Imperials.  I never noticed this until today when I tried to spawn a Hunter that's infected with Lycanthropy trying to test something.  Picture of Elrindir in the Drunk Horseman using free cam.

Reveal hidden contents

I will look into it. 

1 hour ago, maarme said:

Hi, nice mod, enjoying it myself so far.
but I do have a question that might sound a bit ridiculous... does this mod support Fill Her Up mod?
I've installed the said mod and yet none of the actors seems to be affected by it.

Which one is fill her up? 

22 hours ago, maarme said:

that would be this one.
I'm just curious if the models used in the YA/BB supports this kind of stuffs.

That looks like it just uses the nodes on the actual body, SAM and female bodies should work fine.

God i wish someone will take all this mod and make 1 big overhaul modpack, i modded my Skyrim shiiton of time to the point when i done with all modding stuff, i don't even want to play it anymore, but great job my dude!

Edited by RMX052
  • 4 weeks later...

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old

found -1, expected 300004.

--i have the latest version of SOS, and my load order is identical to the one you have provided; im not a sam user, i have no idea how to fix sams broken shit. someone eith more know how than me on sams bugs please tell me what the hell to do.

also downloaded SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll seperatly and placed it in the Skyrim Data folder, still no luck.  im a MO user, but do know how to manually install if needed.

On 8/10/2021 at 1:52 PM, Satarack said:

Hide contents

Those thigh seams...ouch....

1 hour ago, XiveMotal said:

I've read the description of all the mods listed, but I still haven't understand if All the mods are only for SAM or if they are for SOS too. Because in some mods it's specified that it's for SAM, but in others it isn't (?). For example, is the far dunes mod only for SAM? 

All these mods are only for SAM no plans ever to make them SOS friendly. That way its easier.