• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I want to ask a question of mine. I was originally a user of yiff age+SAM patch. When I want to try to use skyfurry, I installed the pre-required mod as required, but the original save file will freeze after entering.

So I decided to restart the game, but it also freezes. . . . . (I can hear the wagon driving, but it just goes black and doesn't move)

Here is my mod loadout table (I minimized unnecessary mods), can anyone help me?

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
254 FE   1 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
254 FE   2 SkyFurry Masc Marker.esl
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
254 FE   3 TrueHUD.esl
 12  c     SkyUI_SE.esp
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 14  e     SkyFurry.esp
254 FE   4 SF All Schlongs.esp
254 FE   5 SF_TWO_AllSchlongs.esp
 15  f     SOS - TRX - Male Addon.esp
254 FE   6 SkyFurry_TRX_Patch.esp
 16 10     RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
 17 11     RaceMenu.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 19 13     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 20 14     UIExtensions.esp
254 FE   7 SkyFurry_FlowingFur.esp
254 FE   8 SkyFurry_AFP_Tails.esp
254 FE   9 SkyFurry USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE   a SkyFurry_SharpClaws.esp
254 FE   b FurDistributor.esp
 21 15     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
 22 16     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 23 17     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 24 18     3PCO.esp
 25 19     SLALAnimObj.esp
 26 1a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
254 FE   c SexLab Louder Sex Moans.esp
254 FE   d SexlabLightMeUp.esp
 27 1b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     Cumshot.esp
254 FE   e CumshotSL.esp
 29 1d     FNIS.esp
 30 1e     Sexlab Release.esp
 31 1f     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 32 20     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 33 21     SexLab Extra Voices.esp
 34 22     MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
 35 23     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 36 24     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
254 FE   f 3BBB.esp
 37 25     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 38 26     SOS - Shop.esp
 39 27     SLDragons.esp
 40 28     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     WetandCold.esp
 43 2b     SexLab Romance.esp
 44 2c     XPMSE.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 46 2e     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

On 3/28/2023 at 3:51 PM, Hobbitcon said:

Hi everyone !
Is it normal that I can't use Mikan Eyes and Ks Hairdose SMP on Forebear? I would like to play this race with some custom eyes and hairs >w<"

You just have to use Xedit to add them to the available races on their Armor Addons 

• 2 weeks later...

hello, I was wondering if anyone would be able to assist me with getting schlongs enabled. Every time I launch the game I always get the gaping hole where the schlong should be and I've been working hours trying to find the solution here. I'm at my wits end at this point since I've downloaded everything per the instructions.  Here is my load order as well, any assistance would be greatly appreciated because this mod looks awesome but I feel like I have no idea what else to do, thank you.

loadorder.txt

5 minutes ago, seraphsharpscale said:

hello, I was wondering if anyone would be able to assist me with getting schlongs enabled. Every time I launch the game I always get the gaping hole where the schlong should be and I've been working hours trying to find the solution here. I'm at my wits end at this point since I've downloaded everything per the instructions.  Here is my load order as well, any assistance would be greatly appreciated because this mod looks awesome but I feel like I have no idea what else to do, thank you.

loadorder.txt 5.38 kB · 0 downloads

Here are some picture references as well

20230407114023_1.jpg

20230407114031_1.jpg

5 hours ago, DragonPaw said:

So what's the main difference between this and Yiffy Age? I assume this is a new project while Yiffy age is more polished?

How is SkyFurry different from Yiffy Age (YA)? There is a lot of overlap.

• SAM Body: YA is based on Schlongs of Skyrim or vanilla male body types, while our mod is based on Shape Atlas for Men (SAM) by VectorPlexus.  This means that the limbs, schlongs, and textures for YA will not fit the SAM body type, and that armors and clothing meant for SOS will not be completely compatible with our mod.  Our textures won't fit SOS, so they won't work with YA.  If you've never heard of SAM, it's similar to the difference between UNP vs CBBE.
  • Custom Textures: This project evolved from a core group of artists and our goal is to completely overhaul YA's textures and meshes to fit our own aesthetic vision and ensure it plays well with a heavily modded, ENB friendly setup.
  • Different head meshes: We do not use the Vaalsark or Kygarra races, instead preferring to stick to variations on KrittaKitty's excellent Lykaios mesh for the canine races.  The tiger head mesh has been replaced with the Kapo'Tun.
  • Unique Races: Forebears are just the beginning.  More species options are coming soon.  We want you to be able to express yourselves!
  • Assets from other modders: We have adapted assets from other modders, such as Saerileth's Khajiit hair, Poblivion's lion textures, and nevenbridge81's Natural Eyes.  Please see the bottom of the page for the whole list.  We have used these within the permissions provided by the original modders - if we've made an error, please contact us and we'll make it right.
  • Furry Physics: If you select this option in the installer, you will get a set of full HDT collision-enabled tails which bounce, swish, and wag. Dance your tail off and wiggle your ears!
  • Addons and Extras: Bodyslide files, SKSE plugins, hdt loincloth and undies, flowing fur, and much more created specifically for SkyFurry.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68672?tab=description

Id say ours is pretty well polished at this point. 
17 hours ago, Yellowmonk said:

I think im having a problem some of the enemy color schemes are just blue and purple is this meant to look like this or did i install something wrong?

ScreenShot0.png

That would be missing textures, so likely something isnt installed correctly

On 18.03.2023 at 08:34, KimDral said:

О да, только в одежде. Для этого я использую мод Bad Dog Skimpy Clothes. Есть предложения, как это исправить?

I have exactly the same problem as you, I don't know how to solve it either. Is there a solution to this problem?

5 hours ago, Akihiro_Aedzi said:

I have exactly the same problem as you, I don't know how to solve it either. Is there a solution to this problem?

Bad Dog's Skimpy clothes are not compatible with Skyfurry they use two completely different bodies. 

Installed the Sharp Claws.esp and noticed a discrepancy between the actual damage and the description of the Claws effect for Bretons, opened it up in Creation kit to double check and yeah the descriptions don't actually match the effect magnitude. (I've got a mod that shows damage numbers so I noticed I was doing 12 damage on wolves)

Spoiler

image.png.95a3c526b2b9fca67852a2c77b214628.png

I did some testing and except for Argonian it seemed like races would do either 12 (Breton, Nord, Highelf, etc.), or 22 (Darkelf, Orc, Khajiit, Woodelf, Snowelf, and Dremora) base unarmed damage, but the description always says "Your claws do 15 points of additional unarmed damage." Argonians do 17 damage and their description says 10 additional unarmed damage.

It seems like 7 is the universal base, and the Argonians and high damage claw descriptions are correct.  It's just the low damage claws that don't correctly say 5 additional unarmed damage.

• 2 months later...

I know this is a lot of mods but can someone tell me which mods I don't need and/or what order they should be in. I gotten skyfurry today, all the human type races are still human and their eyes are out of their socket hovering above their heads. Even though this isn't the pace to ask but my revealing armors aren't showing the goods it's just normal armor and when it does work there is a hole where the dick should be.  

loadorder by mods.txtloadorder by plugins.txtinactive mods.txt

Edited by Bandit_of_Trash
too much info to scroll through
13 hours ago, Bandit_of_Trash said:

I know this is a lot of mods but can someone tell me which mods I don't need and/or what order they should be in. I gotten skyfurry today, all the human type races are still human and their eyes are out of their socket hovering above their heads. Even though this isn't the pace to ask but my revealing armors aren't showing the goods it's just normal armor and when it does work there is a hole where the dick should be.  

loadorder by mods.txt 10.75 kB · 0 downloads loadorder by plugins.txt 12.95 kB · 0 downloads inactive mods.txt 1.09 kB · 0 downloads

another problem I ran into was after leaving the abandoned cell if I died or left the dungeon the game would crash. I saw that someone posted that himbo and skimpy didn't work so I got rid of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Install SkyFurry Male Body & Schlongs PART 2 

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/704-skyfurry-male-body-and-schlongs/

^^^^ DEAD LINK ^^^^

I don't know if it was a typo but here is the link I found through google: 

https://vectorplexis.com/files/file/704-skyfurry-male-body-and-schlongs/

I own SE, but the files seem to think I own Anniversary. So had to match up my game versions when installing SKSE from Silverlock. 

Side note for anyone else who ran into this problem. Skyrim MUST NOT be in Programs or Programsx86. It's very casually, briefly and forgotten about in the linked video explaining how to install FNIS. 

The following video is what I needed to get the game to launch starting at about 2:32

Spoiler

And make sure to install SKSE and launch the game from the new location. Old shortcuts will obviously be trying to find a game in a location where it is no longer located. 

I did find an error with the cheetahs, and all the cat races. Their tail is definitely not connecting right, and stretching weird. 

image.png.6f59446172bab9d8246167e6f35effab.png

I am unable to find what causes this. SkyFurry, and it's requirements were the only ones loaded at that time. 

I'd assume a skeleton problem, but cannot find any conflicting files. 

Edited by Annoyance
On 4/7/2023 at 11:43 AM, seraphsharpscale said:

Here are some picture references as well

image.png.38e34f428a9b67c6f6c54ff463043321.png

So when downloading Skyfurry Male Body and Schlongs, I found two files:

First one is "view"

Second one is "edit"

"view" brings up "SkyFurry Male Body and Schlongs 1.3B.7z - This one DOES NOT WORK

So download the second option that says "edit", and when plugged into Vortex, it'll read as "Skyfurry 1.3.1B Male Body and Schlongs.7z"

• 4 months later...