• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2022 at 5:16 PM, kano_syuuya233 said:

hello,i got a weird problem,your mod works very fine on my PC but only the stormclock's boot (digi feet) is invisible.how can i fix this?and thanks for your great mod☺️

edit:i use latest version of AE

I'm REALLY late to this, but I was having the exact same problem. I'm gonna quote a reply from the Discord. Thanks to hanotak.

"This means that you have esps overwriting SkyFurry and its addons. You either need to load SkyFurry after everything else that edits the same records (use custom LOOT groups to sort things and check for conflicts in SSEEdit), or use my SkyFurry Synthesis patcher"

You can get the Synthesis Patcher here

Skyfurry visual patcher

Destructions

When I try to launch SKSE it says

Sheaths of Skyrim is only compatible with version earlier than 1.6.629

and that Schlongs of Skyrim is incompatible with the current version of the game.

Am I doing something wrong or is the mod just not up to date?

Spoiler

1472985459_DesktopScreenshot2022_11.26-12_45_38_100.thumb.png.6e64689da274764ff949fd463f432294.png

Edited by Liarliar05
On 11/28/2022 at 6:55 PM, vinceagashi said:

Does cum inflation work with this mod with SAM? I used SMMB a while back and I remember specifically it worked with that body but not SAM.

You need to create a weightmap. This is something you can do in caliente bodyslide by importing your character's bodyname_0 and bodyname_1 meshes

• 2 weeks later...

So is it impossible to have a female with a beast schlong and not have Sexlab constantly switch you back to Male every time you start a scene? I have been trying for 3 days now to figure out why Sexlab keeps switching my female argonian with a slit cock into "male" and it is messing up all of my scenes. I love the mod but this one thing is infuriating me.

1 hour ago, vinceagashi said:

So is it impossible to have a female with a beast schlong and not have Sexlab constantly switch you back to Male every time you start a scene? I have been trying for 3 days now to figure out why Sexlab keeps switching my female argonian with a slit cock into "male" and it is messing up all of my scenes. I love the mod but this one thing is infuriating me.

If you mean you want to have a Futa in female position then there's a bind in Sexlab to switch positions.

There also might some setting in Sexlab that I don't know about (still getting DLL errors on my end).

However if you mean that you just want a female (not futa) then switch the character in question to no schlong.

Edited by Liarliar05
1 hour ago, Liarliar05 said:

If you mean you want to have a Futa in female position then there's a bind in Sexlab to switch positions.

There also might some setting in Sexlab that I don't know about (still getting DLL errors on my end).

However if you mean that you just want a female (not futa) then switch the character in question to no schlong.

I want a herm, not a futa. I want them categorized as female for all purposes, but also have a dick. I dont want to switch positions every time. I want it to be already set correctly (changing character to female in Sexlab would accomplish this but it keeps switching back to male automatically)

46 minutes ago, vinceagashi said:

I want a herm, not a futa. I want them categorized as female for all purposes, but also have a dick. I dont want to switch positions every time. I want it to be already set correctly (changing character to female in Sexlab would accomplish this but it keeps switching back to male automatically)

Ok I remember having a mod (something like SLEN maybe?)

that had SOS support that would automatically change position based on current schlong so maybe you have a similar mod.

Seeing as I can't run my game currently this is the most I can do, sorry. :/

8 hours ago, Liarliar05 said:

Ok I remember having a mod (something like SLEN maybe?)

that had SOS support that would automatically change position based on current schlong so maybe you have a similar mod.

Seeing as I can't run my game currently this is the most I can do, sorry. :/

I also have SLEN and I have already confirmed it isnt the problem. I deactivated the mod, unchecked that plugin, and tested and the problem still occurs. If you are having trouble launching your Skyfurry, there are lots of helpful people in the discord. 

Edited by vinceagashi
5 hours ago, vinceagashi said:

I also have SLEN and I have already confirmed it isnt the problem. I deactivated the mod, unchecked that plugin, and tested and the problem still occurs. If you are having trouble launching your Skyfurry, there are lots of helpful people in the discord. 

Yeah I mean it's probably just my game version but just in case I already asked here.

On 11/26/2022 at 12:46 PM, Liarliar05 said:

When I try to launch SKSE it says

Sheaths of Skyrim is only compatible with version earlier than 1.6.629

and that Schlongs of Skyrim is incompatible with the current version of the game.

Am I doing something wrong or is the mod just not up to date?

Reveal hidden contents

1472985459_DesktopScreenshot2022_11.26-12_45_38_100.thumb.png.6e64689da274764ff949fd463f432294.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would you maybe consider adding a HIMBO version of the underwear addon pack that's on the Nexus? I don't use the full Skyfurry mod anymore but I still really like the bulge undies addon pack for my characters. It's pretty much my favorite underwear mod because of the cool physics and the scaling options in bodyslide and ingame.

3 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

Would you maybe consider adding a HIMBO version of the underwear addon pack that's on the Nexus? I don't use the full Skyfurry mod anymore but I still really like the bulge undies addon pack for my characters. It's pretty much my favorite underwear mod because of the cool physics and the scaling options in bodyslide and ingame.

0 plans on porting anything ever to HIMBO as it will be in direct competition to our upcoming new male body we are producing. However with our new body youll be able to play as whatever character you want (furry or not) 

But nah no plans to ever work with HIMBO in any way shape or form. 

I'm writing this for the ones who get dll version error on AE 640 - read the damn installation guide. Find the line "Install SkyFurry Male Body & Schlongs PART 2 " - that is version 1.3.1B that has both schlongs and shealts dlls updated for 640. Beware that Vectorplexus is Vectorplexis for the moment - replace u with i if the link does not work.
The only issue it says that two addons are dirty so thy are disabled

Edited by R0sh4g
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's the first time I post something here and I'm a bit shy.
I'm currently in front of an issue that I never got before. When I'm checking body for all races, I have like some textures issues for some of them like Bretons or Nords.
Even if I only activate YA and SF, I still have it. It looks like that an other body file (maybe CBBE) is overwriting my BHUNP, and I don't know where it comes from. The most weird is that only 3-4 races are impacted only! (looks like that is human based races that are impacted)

For info I use BHUNP and SAM bodies

You can find as attach a screenshot of the texture problem after having disable some "non important" mods.image.thumb.png.dcd16000da3e0809f659006cf0d511f9.png

Thank you in advance to the help >W<"

Edited by Hobbitcon
On 3/16/2023 at 12:49 AM, Hobbitcon said:

Hi, it's the first time I post something here and I'm a bit shy.
I'm currently in front of an issue that I never got before. When I'm checking body for all races, I have like some textures issues for some of them like Bretons or Nords.
Even if I only activate YA and SF, I still have it. It looks like that an other body file (maybe CBBE) is overwriting my BHUNP, and I don't know where it comes from. The most weird is that only 3-4 races are impacted only! (looks like that is human based races that are impacted)

For info I use BHUNP and SAM bodies

You can find as attach a screenshot of the texture problem after having disable some "non important" mods.image.thumb.png.dcd16000da3e0809f659006cf0d511f9.png

Thank you in advance to the help >W<"

Hi again,

In the end I found alone and it was a texture problem with UNP. I dunno I should have copy UNP folder again but it worked! ?