• 3 weeks later...

I too would like to know if anyone has it. I put a lot of work into doing that. I pulled all my mods from nexus a few years back due to issues with site admins / grey area of permissions. My hdd failed while I was in the process of uploading my mods here.

Why don't you place a bath in every inn  in game ?

From the BPH readme:

To place a bath, hotkey a bathtub deed. Using the hotkey will place an empty bath, which is considered a marker. Use the deed again to place the bath somewhere else, or target the bath to remove the bath. When activating the bath (press spacebar) the bath is filled with water, the deed removed and is permanently added to the game world. From then onwards the bath can be used to keep yourself clean. Washing in a bath can be accomplished by either standing or sitting in the bath (both are fully animated) and use the washing hotkey. A placed bathtub can be removed by power attacking it.

So BPH bath are permanently placed in the inns.

Of course it is better to do it in CS, you can move or delete some furniture and correct the pathgrid.

Load the Basic Personal Hygiene.esp and place a bath you like in an inn.

If you have a lot of time you can create bathrooms that the player has to rent, like a room / bed.  New cells. You add new dialogs for the innkeepers to rent a bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, anonymousarchiver said:

I won't place baths myself because 1. a mod for that already exists somewhere, and 2. I'm disabled and I don't have the energy to work on something of that scale when I'm more or less content without it.

Sorry to hear about your hard drive failure. Hopefully someone turns up with a copy of the mod.

Enjoy. I hope it's the latest version...