21 hours ago, Cara Carina said:

I have a problem with a no tanning Penis (default WW Penis)  with up-to-date game patch and only LUUMIA_BodyHairv5 and no other CC used.

I'll try to explain my thoughts on this.

Body Hairs and Skins are made for EA barbie bodies that don't include an extra part like a penis for color matching.

WW uses Maxis Match skin tones for both the default body and the default penis.

Adding body hair is much like adding a skin and only changes the body but not the attachments.

So whatever skin tone is used with LUUMIA body hair it likely doesn't match WW penis color.

Chances are if you remove the cc body hair it will fix the issue.

Also disable the Pubic Hair feature in the WW Nudity menu as it can also conflict with other cc pubic hairs.

I use Simdulgence Real Gens Non-Default Penis because it does provide some extra penis color options to get a closer match.

When we get the new EA patch adding more skin tones it will probably mess all of this up.

Thank you for your answer , I tried the Simdulgence Real Gens and the Penis looks very realistic. The body hair looks better from Luumia,( its a tatoo) but it comes with pubes included., so you can not use the growing Pubes from WW.

The Simdulgence BH is seperate for every part (chest, back, arms legs), so I gues it will be a hard decision .:confused: