SLACS textures replacer

View File

Description: The good old mess textures are now in SE. This is a texture replacement for the SLACS mod. I created this for myself, but maybe it will be useful to someone. The base textures are well done, but I didn't like the vanilla textures of the SexLab in stage 1,2. And speaking to be honest, even at 3,4 my dragonborn looked untidy :) Then I remembered that I had an archive of good textures that I had used before in LE. I am not the author of these textures, I don’t know who the author is, it seems the original here. I just took 12 basic textures, edited them to make them compatible with each other, and then created a set of 124 SLACS textures.
Some stages do not differ much from each other, sometimes the difference is only in an additional speck, I think you should know about that.

Requirements: SLACS

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/29/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SLACS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

5 hours ago, Fishlover12516 said:

What skin texture are you using?

Fair skin

9 hours ago, Caithness said:

Are these compatible with Wet Function Redux or do the textures conflict?

As far as I remember this mod has always been friendly with mess textures. SLACS does not apply many textures, it applies one texture just like SexLab did.

9 hours ago, bkeul said:

Hey friend, this looks really good in game, nice job! Sometimes some of the textures look too glowy, any ideas?

Yes, I noticed it. This effect can be corrected now. But I also want to improve the differences between the stages so that gradation from 1 to 4 is more noticeable and the textures look good. When I figure this out, I'll update. I don't want to redo one job over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

your texture is amazing than the original one , the original texture is messy , BTW what is the texture that display sperm on breast ? oral ? vaginal ? , cuz I'm using with slavetats .

Oral texture - breast and face.

7 hours ago, rerewqewq said:

Will these textures work on male characters?

The male and female textures are different. This is not critical for the upper torso, but overlays applied from hip to legs are likely to be broken. SLACS has the option to transfer vag overlay to anal. As such, in theory it should work.

Spoiler

474873470_Honeycam2020-10-1618-33-18.gif.16f6b7976a16f4ee6e1f8765954bfbb5.gif

Spoiler

285350036_Screenshot2020-10-16191537.jpg.5553f3d3c7cf772b47dc928bf6ac7174.jpg

i've downloaded the latest version as of now and can confirm it's still too glowy using rudy enb.

while i am here, i bet you've seen this replacer: 

is there a possibilty you could integrate it? the author seems inactive sadly. the textures are REALLY good, but the amount placed is rather subtle, so a stackable variant would be nice.

also a question: does this mod straight up overtake the cum applying process so we'd not see the regular cum texture?

On 10/25/2020 at 4:03 PM, preserotri said:

is there a possibilty you could integrate it? the author seems inactive sadly. the textures are REALLY good, but the amount placed is rather subtle, so a stackable variant would be nice.

What do you think I should do with them? It's easier for me to draw new textures than trying to add these somewhere.

6 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Can you make an alternate version with more opaque/thicker textures.

I play as a black scaled Argonian and the anal textures are nearly impossible to see, the front is fine though.

I am thinking of releasing the latest update. Last time edit the gradation of the stages and make the textures in two versions: realistic and more glow/visible for ENB users and black argonians.

• 1 month later...

Interestingly enough, this mod works just fine on a one year old SSE setup with SSE 1.5.80 and SKSE 2.0.16.

It's also the the first mod (together with SLACS) which on my ENB neither looks glowy in the dark, nor like dirt in light. Instead the default version (dark messy) looks just perfect with my visual setup. I've trying every cum-texture replacer in the universe - even tried to fix it myself in photoshop - but nothing worked until i tried your current version.

The only thing that bugs me is the oral stages: 1-3 literarily stops exactly at mouth level - as if someone put a ruler there and said "no cum above this line!". And stage 4 only covers the right side of the face, with the left spotless. I'd prefer the oral stages to be more gradual and "chaotic".

4 hours ago, lynak said:

Interestingly enough, this mod works just fine on a one year old SSE setup with SSE 1.5.80 and SKSE 2.0.16.

It's also the the first mod (together with SLACS) which on my ENB neither looks glowy in the dark, nor like dirt in light. Instead the default version (dark messy) looks just perfect with my visual setup. I've trying every cum-texture replacer in the universe - even tried to fix it myself in photoshop - but nothing worked until i tried your current version.

The only thing that bugs me is the oral stages: 1-3 literarily stops exactly at mouth level - as if someone put a ruler there and said "no cum above this line!". And stage 4 only covers the right side of the face, with the left spotless. I'd prefer the oral stages to be more gradual and "chaotic".

Oral texture is a mirror image of breast texture, only on a smaller scale. It is necessary to ideally lay out the mazayka on the chest so that it would look good on the face.

6 minutes ago, Izolenta said:

Oral texture is a mirror image of breast texture, only on a smaller scale. It is necessary to ideally lay out the mazayka on the chest so that it would look good on the face.

Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't know this was due to a technical limitation.