4 hours ago, lynak said:

I didn't know this was due to a technical limitation.

And so that the textures lie above the mouth, it is necessary to stain the entire upper part from the breast to the back. So yes, there are some technical constraints to stick to.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, Vladimir2015 said:

I have a question for you is there a similar, similar texture mod-realistic sperm replicator for the game Skyrim-legendary edition, for SexLab Framework Animation Pack 162 FULL?

I made a regular 2-step texture pack for SexLab, you can find it here. The kit is based on the textures that are presented in this mod. Textures do not require any additional transformation and work the same for SE and LE.

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2021 at 5:56 AM, Izolenta said:

I made a regular 2-step texture pack for SexLab, you can find it here. The kit is based on the textures that are presented in this mod. Textures do not require any additional transformation and work the same for SE and LE.

Hey Izolenta, I really like your textures and have been using them for some time. Do you have any plans to add support for slacs plus which would enable 3 more layers. You could sped your textures out more or add some to make the character completely drenched which would be probably what most people want lol anyways thinks for the great textures!

21 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Do you have any plans to add support for slacs plus which would enable 3 more layers.

The fact is that I abandoned the SLACS mod, because it causes conflicts with my other mods. I could have made more textures, but the very logic of overlaying layers taken from SexLab is obsolete and making hundreds of texture options is not the best solution. It would be good to put things in order in the logic of superposition of these very textures. For example, during intercourse with 1-2 partners, no more than 2 layers are superimposed, with group sex with three to three layers, with group sex with four or with creatures - all four layers. But the technical side of the mod is too complicated for me.

3 hours ago, Izolenta said:

The fact is that I abandoned the SLACS mod, because it causes conflicts with my other mods. I could have made more textures, but the very logic of overlaying layers taken from SexLab is obsolete and making hundreds of texture options is not the best solution. It would be good to put things in order in the logic of superposition of these very textures. For example, during intercourse with 1-2 partners, no more than 2 layers are superimposed, with group sex with three to three layers, with group sex with four or with creatures - all four layers. But the technical side of the mod is too complicated for me.

Hey I understand, I haven't had any luck trying to get the technical stuff working anytime Ive tried to dive in. Hopefully a new Bethesda elder scrolls will be easier to work on if they ever, ever, ever release it lol. You could keep making textures as a  general resource on LL if that's what you like to do, your good at it and someone will use them for something for sure.   Someone did drop a patch to make slacs+ work with things like survival layers its rough but it works. What mod do you use now, I didn't know if anything was better?  I used to Layered Scolb one.

• 4 months later...