Single File Website for Sexout Mods/Plugins?

mmobley

Hey guys. I am new to this forum. I stumbled across this by accident when I was looking to insert some "fun" into my FO3/FNV games and realized that the Nexus doesn't allow certain.... extremes on their site... :/

Having said that a google search here and there led me to here, and I have started to get into Sexout and LOVE it! I really wish there were more mods to tie in all the fun stuff created by the supporting frameworks, and I am even considering getting into the modding game myself (I am a computer programmer by profession, can do code and scripts but never artwork). 

The major complaint I have so far is that it seems this is way too "forum" like and the downloads are scattered everywhere. There are out of data mods and posts all over the place, and to be frank it was confusing as hell to find a lot of the different plug ins in their up to date form. Many files are hosted on different sites and some links end up broken. It just seems like a mess :(.

I say this as I am sitting here with a barely used public web server of my own with a more than adequate enough bandwidth and disk space. I have developed web based content managers for years now, and whipping up a quick file download manager with secure uploading, version control, and even a readme section would not take long... maybe a day or two. This solution would let the Sexout world be all wrapped up in a single available spot, with updated files and relevant information on dependencies...

The question for you fellow folks is:

1. Would you people (modders AND mod users) be interested in such a site?

2. Would anyone on here in a position of authority be willing to grant me permission to do this on behalf of the site?

My only conditions are simple:

1. Don't use my site to break the law. USA as an FYI.

2. Don't violate any rules THIS forum has, as I would consider my site to be an extension of this fine place...

3. Don't try to hack or break my site/server. I can and will find you :).

I would appreciate comments on this below... If anyone wishes to contact me privately (admin or moderator, or even any mod developers interested in mentoring me in helping to develop further Sexout mods) please do here and I will gladly respond!

The site has been updated and all the downloads are still being migrated to the new Downloads section, some older files aren't moving because the last person working on them has left and they need updating anyway.

One site is enough for me, I don't want to spend all day surfing the web, we actually I often do, but I shouldn't and have actual work to do too :)

Archived