In-Universe Genderbend Transformation?

I know there are plenty of commands and cheats that enable you to just switch the gender of a sim, but I was wondering if there was any mods that allow you to have a character be genderbent via in-universe means?
Along the lines of magic, a potion, a raygun, or something. Or maybe even at will or via a certain trigger, like with Werewolves?
Could even use the Werewolf Transform functionality to easily design the female version. Heck id be ok with if there was a mod that simply did that, allowing Werewolf transformation to genderbend.

Im honestly shocked i havent been able to find any mods that do this, considering how easy it is to switch gender via cheats

If there somehow isnt any mods that do that, could anybody link me to any guides on how to modify werwolf functionality, so i could maybe do so myself?

16 hours ago, NavyBlueNinja said:

genderbent via in-universe means?

Not sure what you mean by that??? Kinky World has futa. I know nothing about it, as that's not my thing. I've also seen something in there about spell casting or maybe it was potions that cause gender change, but would probably require Supernatural for the witch/ alchemy stuff.

As for werewolves, I thought they were a separate mesh, but recently read they are some special sliders? Don't know for sure. I was actually looking into making default, more dog/ wolf like meshes, but haven't found the game meshes yet... if there are any.

16 hours ago, NavyBlueNinja said:

how easy it is to switch gender via cheats

Completely different set of rules from what you are looking for. Cheats are simply a quick bypass of gender selection in CAS. Nothing more. You want a scripted mod that I presume combines both genders like a Jekyll and Hyde character and switches back and forth automatically using some set of rules????

Hey there!

When I was a patron of Oniki Kay I spoke with them about a feature like this, to be added to their Kinky World mod.

We designed some new Elixirs (requires Supernatural EP) and added them to the Alchemy station / Alchemy skill.

There's 3 elixirs, with 2 variants to each;

Ones to transform a sim to Male,

ones to transform a sim to Female,

and ones to transform a sim to Futa.

Each one of these has a basic variant (lasts for 24 sim hours before switching back), and an advanced variant (permanent switch).

And, yes, they can be thrown at other sims or mixed into drinks like all the other elixirs.

Oniki did a stellar job with them and I'm eternally grateful for it! Filled in that little piece I felt was missing from the Sims / Kinky World.

KW does do a LOT of world overhauling, but you can switch 99% of it off if you're not interested in that.

They're included in Build 399 at the bottom.

Hope this is what you're looking for!

12 hours ago, porpington said:

When I was a patron of Oniki Kay I spoke with them about a feature like this, to be added to their Kinky World mod.

We designed some new Elixirs (requires Supernatural EP) and added them to the Alchemy station / Alchemy skill.

There's 3 elixirs, with 2 variants to each;

Ones to transform a sim to Male,

ones to transform a sim to Female,

and ones to transform a sim to Futa.

Each one of these has a basic variant (lasts for 24 sim hours before switching back), and an advanced variant (permanent switch).

And, yes, they can be thrown at other sims or mixed into drinks like all the other elixirs.

That's exactly the type of thing I was looking for, thanks! I saw they had a futa potion in recent patch notes but i didnt see anything on just genderbending.

Shame it's in such a big mod that I will be unlikely to use a lot of. Wish it was standalone, but oh well.

And yeah I knew what i was wanting would need the supernatural expansion, that was no concern, as i already have it

On 9/29/2020 at 5:32 AM, NavyBlueNinja said:

That's exactly the type of thing I was looking for, thanks! I saw they had a futa potion in recent patch notes but i didnt see anything on just genderbending.

Shame it's in such a big mod that I will be unlikely to use a lot of. Wish it was standalone, but oh well.

And yeah I knew what i was wanting would need the supernatural expansion, that was no concern, as i already have it

Yeh, unfortunately the change log for Build 399 doesn't include all the changes from the patron-only, in-between builds which added content too.

I think the To Male and To Female elixirs were added in Build 398, the To Futa one was added in 399, so only the To Futa one is in the change log.

I'm not 100% sure, but you may be able to get away with not actually activating the mod in game, just having the package files installed might be enough to add the elixirs to the game.

I haven't checked that though.

Try installing it, run the game for a few minutes, and see if the number of "Alchemy Recipes Discovered ## out of 44" is greater than 44, in the alchemy skill tab. If it is then then the recipes should be added (provided you don't have another mod which adds alchemy recipes).

If not, you'll probably have to activate Kinky World and disable all of its major features if they don't interest you.