Working Mod Suggestions?

Hello everyone!

I am new to modding in The Sims 4, as I have only been playing the game for 5 months or so? I am also new to this site.
I own the vampires pack, realm of magic, university, get famous, seasons, island living, city living, get to work, get together, dine out, jungle adventure, outdoor retreat, and spa day (as well as around half the stuff packs). I'm listing those for reference just in case a certain pack is required for certain mods.

I am interested in adding more realism to my sims by including sexual activities, drugs, and more realistic body features.
So far, I have Wicked Whims installed, but not the 2 optional files they offer as downloads. I have Basemental Drugs installed. I have MC Command Center installed. I have also downloaded Simdulgence penis and body/pubic hair mods (although the chest hair and pubic hair are only available to one male in any given household no matter the household composition, so any help with figuring that one out would be GREATLY appreciated lol).

I was wondering if any of you have suggestions on mods that are updated and
currently work well, and are compatible with Wicked Whims and the other mods
I have above (If I need to get rid of Simdulgence stuff that's ok if you find a better option) for these features:

• Body hair for males and females
  • Pubic hair for males and females
  • BDSM related clothing and animations
  • Mermaid sex animations
  • Vampire sex animations
  • Fantasy and normal full body skins that are compatible with Wicked Whims and other genitalia
  • LGBTQ sex animations (if they are not already included in Wicked Whims as I have just downloaded it and not tested yet)
  • Vanilla and Heterosexual sex animations (same comment as the LGBTQ one)
  • Futuristic, Sci Fi, Cyberpunk, or Gothic style clothing/hairstyles/body features (These ones don't need to be sexually related)

Any help with suggestions for currently working and compatible mods is greatly appreciated, and I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read my post and help in any way.

You're going to want wild_guy's Female Body Details for sure, or your ladies will not have nipples or vaginas.  That's linked on the WW page.  As for animations, scroll down the WW page and start browsing the animators listed there.  There's a HUGE variety there.  You DO want to download more animations, because WW comes with, like, 4.  Some of the animators will have their own recommended or required files that they link on their pages-- if an animation was made for a CC object, you're going to need that object, for example.  You can get as many different creator's animations as you want, you don't have to choose one at a time.

Highly recommended is Nisa's Wicked Perversions, which has prostitution and lots of other stuff.  That's also linked on the WW page.

Body hair- google Luumia.

Pubic hair- there's a bunch out there, but the ones I have came packaged with tray sims and I don't even know what I have lol.  Also WW has its own system, interact with a mirror for options.

BDSM clothing and animations- browse the downloads here on Lover's Lab, there's plenty of BDSM clothing.  Animations can be found in the list of animations on the WW page, a lot of creators include it as some of their stuff.

Mermaid sex animations- I don't know of any.  It doesn't seem to work, there's only a couple of ways to have sex in water, and mermaids pop out of their mermaid form during sex.  And of course, mermaids won't go into mermaid form on land.

Vampire sex animations- there are some, you'll come across them along with all the others.

Skins- We're about to get a major update to skin tones, and all CC skin tones might very well get broken by it.  I would hold off!

Animations- Again, ALL of what you asked about will turn up in the list!

Clothing and hairstyles of any type- you can get started at https://www.thesimsresource.com/.  I hope you have lots of space on your hard drive and a lot of free time!  There's a lot of sci-fi/fantasy body feature CC out there too, but that's something I don't care about and don't know where to look.  Maybe someone else can chime in for that.

10 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

You're going to want wild_guy's Female Body Details for sure, or your ladies will not have nipples or vaginas.  That's linked on the WW page.  As for animations, scroll down the WW page and start browsing the animators listed there.  There's a HUGE variety there.  You DO want to download more animations, because WW comes with, like, 4.  Some of the animators will have their own recommended or required files that they link on their pages-- if an animation was made for a CC object, you're going to need that object, for example.  You can get as many different creator's animations as you want, you don't have to choose one at a time.

Highly recommended is Nisa's Wicked Perversions, which has prostitution and lots of other stuff.  That's also linked on the WW page.

Body hair- google Luumia.

Pubic hair- there's a bunch out there, but the ones I have came packaged with tray sims and I don't even know what I have lol.  Also WW has its own system, interact with a mirror for options.

BDSM clothing and animations- browse the downloads here on Lover's Lab, there's plenty of BDSM clothing.  Animations can be found in the list of animations on the WW page, a lot of creators include it as some of their stuff.

Mermaid sex animations- I don't know of any.  It doesn't seem to work, there's only a couple of ways to have sex in water, and mermaids pop out of their mermaid form during sex.  And of course, mermaids won't go into mermaid form on land.

Vampire sex animations- there are some, you'll come across them along with all the others.

Skins- We're about to get a major update to skin tones, and all CC skin tones might very well get broken by it.  I would hold off!

Animations- Again, ALL of what you asked about will turn up in the list!

Clothing and hairstyles of any type- you can get started at https://www.thesimsresource.com/.  I hope you have lots of space on your hard drive and a lot of free time!  There's a lot of sci-fi/fantasy body feature CC out there too, but that's something I don't care about and don't know where to look.  Maybe someone else can chime in for that.

Oh wow! That's all a lot of help, thank you so much! I already knew about searching the downloads,
but I was mostly checking with the community to see if there are some that don't work that I should
look out for and not download I guess? lol That's a very good point you make about the new update

and skins though too. I think I will wait on those for sure. The mermaid sex info is good to know, not a
big deal for me really though cause I can just create a different sort of RP scenario for them haha. I have
searched the sims resource site you linked for months already now haha. I have found a few creators that

have stuff that works for the cyberpunk/sci fi/goth sort of stuff, but not nearly enough stuff to make a more
versatile neighborhood. I guess now I just need more suggestions for those kinds of clothes and body features.
I have head hair covered pretty well, although it would be nice to have more hair like wiring or tubes, alien features, etc.

I am trying to make androids and cyborgs. I did find Asari tentacle hair for the blue alien women from Mass Effect,
which is super awesome, and I will be using that for one of my alien races.

Another awesome resource:  http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/.  This is a site which gets you around paywalls for a TON of creators.  This is NOT piracy.  When we downloaded and started playing The Sims 4, we all agreed to the Terms of Use.  Putting CC behind a paywall is against the TOU, this site gets past the paywalls and makes it available free.  It can be very time consuming to browse here, so you might want to go there after you have at least a creator name.

13 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Another awesome resource:  http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/.  This is a site which gets you around paywalls for a TON of creators.  This is NOT piracy.  When we downloaded and started playing The Sims 4, we all agreed to the Terms of Use.  Putting CC behind a paywall is against the TOU, this site gets past the paywalls and makes it available free.  It can be very time consuming to browse here, so you might want to go there after you have at least a creator name.

Oh wow! That's good to know! thank you for that too. ?

14 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Is this site updated alot?

On 9/25/2020 at 5:11 PM, snowdog04 said:

Mermaid sex animations- I don't know of any.  It doesn't seem to work, there's only a couple of ways to have sex in water, and mermaids pop out of their mermaid form during sex. 

How can you have sex in water? This is something I’ve been looking for.