last exception error

7 hours ago, scottbear said:

i have no pregnancy mods installed, only what is in mcc and wicked whims, game runs just gives an exception error, wicked whims is current

lastUIException.txt 11.47 kB · 1 download lastException.txt 4.17 kB · 1 download

The first error is the UICheats mod so either update or remove it, newest version is 1.19.

I had the same error long ago even with the updated version and even with all my other mods removed. 

It didn't like my game or graphics settings I guess so I gave up and haven't tried it since.

MCCC pregnancy settings might be causing second error and be sure that mod is also updated.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.  

its the exact same problem for me. lastexception.com says: 

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment_Process' contains incorrect/outdated information.

I tried updating, removing all mods, didnt change the outcome

19 hours ago, BobbyAmok said:

I tried updating, removing all mods, didnt change the outcome

Did you delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder after removing all mods?

If that doesn't help you might have some old data stuck in your last game save and it's likely a female sim that had that treatment I assume.

You can try loading a new game to test further.

On 9/29/2020 at 2:05 PM, Scorpio said:

Did you delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder after removing all mods?

If that doesn't help you might have some old data stuck in your last game save and it's likely a female sim that had that treatment I assume.

You can try loading a new game to test further.

i just reinstalled windows, my last ultimate test after nothing of the above worked. now its running with the same files i used before. i don't know what was causing it, it was reproducable but i couldn't pinpoint what was the actual problem. i guess one of my created sims in the world i was playing in got pregnant while i was playing another sim, then i maybe unfortunately changed settings of ww or something like that, idk.

i dont think it was a problem with the mod nor the files, just conflicting settings or similar

9 hours ago, BobbyAmok said:

i just reinstalled windows, my last ultimate test after nothing of the above worked. now its running with the same files i used before. i don't know what was causing it, it was reproducable but i couldn't pinpoint what was the actual problem. i guess one of my created sims in the world i was playing in got pregnant while i was playing another sim, then i maybe unfortunately changed settings of ww or something like that, idk.

i dont think it was a problem with the mod nor the files, just conflicting settings or similar

Reinstalled windows?.....blimey...that's a bit drastic.