Cheerleader uniform?

Labia

Hmm yeah always a bit disappointed there hasn't been one that I know of, maybe like the Glee outfits would be great, also the one piece leotard/skirt combo's or even just gymnastic leotards.

Would be good like to see Preg versions too of course  :)

I've seen that and thought it might be a starting point. But I'm more after realism instead of fetish, so the skirt should be longer (the pleated shape of your white skirt looks promising, without the belt and buckle, but it should come down to the second knuckle of the hand) and the top is definitely the wrong shape. Also, sneakers or trainers in place of heels.

I've been looking at various clothing mods to see if maybe there are meshes that could be mashed together. I think finding the meshes will be more of an issue than the textures.

I've seen that and thought it might be a starting point. But I'm more after realism instead of fetish, so the skirt should be longer (the pleated shape of your white skirt looks promising, without the belt and buckle, but it should come down to the second knuckle of the hand) and the top is definitely the wrong shape. Also, sneakers or trainers in place of heels.

I've been looking at various clothing mods to see if maybe there are meshes that could be mashed together. I think finding the meshes will be more of an issue than the textures.

As astymma said in the Cloth Collection mod there are quite  a few sneakers that would work for the footwear.  The Djeans shirt is actually pretty darn close to a realistic cheer outfit with a retexture  (just remove the buttons from the mesh).  The pleated skirt, long and short versions, could be scavenged from a number of different schoolgirl uniform mods of which there are quite a few around the net.

Guest user29

By mashup I mean, lets say you have 3 different outfits. None of them look like a cheerleading outfit, but lets say the boots from one outfit, the skirt, from another, and the top from the last one could be combined into one outfit that looks like a cheer leading outfit.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived