Amazon

Amazon is a mod focused on creating a lesbian empire. It's currently stand alone but I plan on using Carnalitas.
This is my first mod that I'm releasing to the public. Please tell me if I missed anything important in this listing.

Current Features
Gay concubines (works with gay concubines mod on steam)
Amazon Culture
Amazon Religion
Amazon's can birth with out straight sex

Future Features
Quest event line with sexy rediscovery of Amazons
More complex birth system (Trait inheritance, "Fathers" model changed to female, delayed child growing on the tree with events)
"Marriage" with eunuchs only.
War for slave men to make eunuchs.
Events when sacking with lesbian events.
Other fun sex filled lesbian events and adventures!

Load order
total conversion
gay concubines mod (only adds sodomite on taking concubine)
Carnalitas
Amazon

Compatibility
Any mod that modifies concubines will over write the gay concubines.

Hello, thanks for checking out this mod! It still needs a lot of work but I'd love to hear any suggestions for what to add or any advice on creating the mod!

Also I'd like to know whether you guys would prefer me fixing up the marriage and birth first, or the initial events as your female character discovers the amazons?

6 hours ago, KingofSkyrim said:

Reminds me of the old Lesbocracy mod. Man I wish paradox would allow same sex marriage, but this is a great start.

Well I know the creator of Lesbocracy said they were going to work on something for ck3. So I look forward to that. I don't have the same scope as Lesbocracy as I'm considering this more as a race like the elves and such more then a global Lesbian mod.

On another note I tried having two women give birth which kind of works. Only the mother shows up as the parent but all the children ended up looking the same which I thought was boring. So I ended up with the create men and kill them strategy for now.

17 minutes ago, Untolddead said:

Well I know the creator of Lesbocracy said they were going to work on something for ck3. So I look forward to that. I don't have the same scope as Lesbocracy as I'm considering this more as a race like the elves and such more then a global Lesbian mod.

On another note I tried having two women give birth which kind of works. Only the mother shows up as the parent but all the children ended up looking the same which I thought was boring. So I ended up with the create men and kill them strategy for now.

Speaking of, would it be possible for you to add a self impregnate option? I'd rather the character get pregnant asexually than the Tree Birth.  I don't mind them being clones either, in fact I kind of like it.

4 minutes ago, KingofSkyrim said:

Speaking of, would it be possible for you to add a self impregnate option? I'd rather the character get pregnant asexually than the Tree Birth. 

Like actually become pregnant? I tried this originally. However pregnancy is mostly hard coded. So I couldn't find a way to get the dynasty to inherit correctly. It may be possible but I've already spent like 30 hours fighting with the birth system so I'm a bit tired of it lol. If you just mean have only the mother with out the father. It would again have the issue of all the children looking the same.

The tree birth thing is basically just the reason I came up with. The plan is to basically recreate birth with script so it can be completely controlled. So the nine month gestation and stuff so the flavor text should be easily edited to make any kind of pregnancy.

1 minute ago, Untolddead said:

Like actually become pregnant? I tried this originally. However pregnancy is mostly hard coded. So I couldn't find a way to get the dynasty to inherit correctly. It may be possible but I've already spent like 30 hours fighting with the birth system so I'm a bit tired of it lol. If you just mean have only the mother with out the father. It would again have the issue of all the children looking the same.

The tree birth thing is basically just the reason I came up with. The plan is to basically recreate birth with script so it can be completely controlled. So the nine month gestation and stuff so the flavor text should be easily edited to make any kind of pregnancy.

You could try to use the command "set_house" for the child upon birth.

12 minutes ago, SamIAmHam said:

You could try to use the command "set_house" for the child upon birth.

Yeah. Honestly with the knowledge I've gained I could probably get it to work now. I've had trouble getting set_house to work sometimes. However I figured it out for tree birth after a lot of battling. It may work with

set_house = mother.house

Like I used for tree birth.

19 minutes ago, KingofSkyrim said:

I don't mind that at all. If you don't want it because of preference, maybe you can add a separate mini mod for people who do want it?

Sure I can do that. Not sure if actual pregnancy will work. But similar to tree birth would work for sure. Did you want actual pregnancy?

40 minutes ago, KingofSkyrim said:

Sure do if its not to much trouble, I just prefer having the character go through actual pregnancy because of roleplaying.

Alright I just did a quick test and it's not possible to become pregnant without a second character. I can do the create and kill a character after pregnancy. It could be a woman which will look like asexual because the other character won't show up (however has the look problem). Or it could be a man. Either way there will be problems with characters being mad about babies outside of wedlock and such and setting the baby to the right house. The house thing will take time to look into triggering something on birth. I haven't had a lot of luck messing with events yet rip.

I really like this Amazon idea. I tried a little bit of CK3 modding myself and it is a shame that pregnancies work that way. Maybe the other possibility is to think about the amazon a little different. Maybe raiding for males to make children. Or scheme to seduce and imprison them (or make them lovers). It is easy to script interactions like raping prisoners with a guaranteed pregnancy chance. And by tweaking the religion negative opinion effects from children out of wedlock can be ignored.

16 hours ago, Untolddead said:

Alright I just did a quick test and it's not possible to become pregnant without a second character. I can do the create and kill a character after pregnancy. It could be a woman which will look like asexual because the other character won't show up (however has the look problem). Or it could be a man. Either way there will be problems with characters being mad about babies outside of wedlock and such and setting the baby to the right house. The house thing will take time to look into triggering something on birth. I haven't had a lot of luck messing with events yet rip.

That's actually an interesting solution.  

But take your time though.  

35 minutes ago, Untolddead said:

No it honestly doesn't change anything. Well it would make it easy to adopt and allows you to change who is the mother after birth if you want.

Mandalorian Amazons? Reproduction by targeted adoption of children and converting them to your warrior culture? That would never work... would it?

Rape the men to make babies then kill them after. That would actually make a certain amount of sense actually. Could you have a system where you imprison a male; force marriage upon them with a 100% chance of impregnation, then kill him after the ceremony? No marriage, but you could have same sex lovers...

13 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Mandalorian Amazons? Reproduction by targeted adoption of children and converting them to your warrior culture? That would never work... would it?

Rape the men to make babies then kill them after. That would actually make a certain amount of sense actually. Could you have a system where you imprison a male; force marriage upon them with a 100% chance of impregnation, then kill him after the ceremony? No marriage, but you could have same sex lovers...

I wasn't planning on doing adoption. I was just telling him what the Set_Mother can be good for. Yeah I'll probably do the tree child birth and rape men version. The biggest problem with the Rape men is that it's not as easy to have the AI do it. I do have plans on how to do the AI

Anyways my current time line is. First create an event chain to become amazons because it'll be fun and less technical. Next I'll be focused on marriage and capturing. I will do both castration with tree birth for those who want pure lesbian game play then add the raping men version. It'll be a rule toggle. Both will have castrated "mariage" but they'll be assistant slaves in reality until lesbian marriage can be done.

Yeah when I was talking about

4 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Actually what I was talking about was having the Amazons be able to self impregnate themselves, which is a real thing in certain animals, so having a race of magical demigoddesses be able to have "virgin births" makes sense too. It's a shame the game's code doesn't allow it though.

6 hours ago, KingofSkyrim said:

Yeah when I was talking about

Actually what I was talking about was having the Amazons be able to self impregnate themselves, which is a real thing in certain animals, so having a race of magical demigoddesses be able to have "virgin births" makes sense too. It's a shame the game's code doesn't allow it though.

It's not impossible you can do it by writing a whole new version of pregnancy all with script. But that will be an undertaking in it self. As I mentioned when my over all goal for tree birth is complete it should be usable for any type of birth including pregnancy.