4 hours ago, SpartanCommander said:

You know it would be interesting if you had some events for empires in war with amazons like if your taking it like the fall of the Amazons so what will you do with them. what will be their fate or other things.

Yeah. But for now I'm leaving it as a player only race. I haven't figured out how I would make the AI become Amazon and have it be balanced and stuff.

• 2 months later...

Hello, sorry I went quiet for the last month or so. I did get frustrated with scripting for CK3 and got obsessed with the new hoi expansion. Among other things that don't matter to you all.

Anyways I will be having a new release in the next couple of weeks. This is what will be in the mod: 

1.The early event chain starting at birth. (no adult stuff for kids just interesting lore stuff) Once hitting adulthood in game there will be events to explore more which will have a lot of adult content.

2. New Amazon cultures for every major culture group so your Amazon's won't have to be Norse any more. 

3. Religion will now have their own holly sites around the world.

Next I'll be focusing on special buildings and culture units and such.

Something I want but have had trouble doing is creating a rebellion when becoming Amazon. So I think it's better to pick a small county to start as. But you can do what you want. If anyone wants to help me figure out the rebellion I'd appreciate it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 6:16 PM, Gandalf_the_Dirty said:

Hello. Sorry for bothering you, but I have a question.

Cheri, creator of Carnalitas, hit the wall with same sex babymaking. And you, apparently, managed it at least to some extent. Can you offer any insight into the issue?

P.S. Hope to see a new version of the mod soon. Seems interesting.

Hello, I'm still working on my mod. I commented on your Carnalitas post with more details. Sorry I can't help. I will say that it looks like there are some modders working on it on the main ck3 forum.

Edited by Untolddead
  • 1 year later...