[mod] Rimnudeworld

8 hours ago, Tovarish Comrad said:

Pawns have pair nipples and other lewd hediffs. If delete these hediffs, it will "cure" this bag, but obviously if you do that pawn won't be able to perform lewd actions anymore. Any suggestions?

Are you using Sized Apparel? It renders it's own body parts unless you configure it for Rimnudeworld. You can do so by going into the settings for it and pressing the "Apply Rimnude Setting" button

Having some minor issues

So basically when I the game is loading the map there are BARELY any faction bases let alone actual factions.

I got rid of all my race mods and added them slowly one by one cause I heard it can help pin point the problem and eventually it ended up where if I had RimNudeWorld loaded then it just doesnt load any factions but when I remove it, boom instantly loads a lot of factions and faction bases.

The weird part is that I have downloaded the most recent version of Nudeworld

What should I do?

7 hours ago, devindestroyer01 said:

Having some minor issues

So basically when I the game is loading the map there are BARELY any faction bases let alone actual factions.

I got rid of all my race mods and added them slowly one by one cause I heard it can help pin point the problem and eventually it ended up where if I had RimNudeWorld loaded then it just doesnt load any factions but when I remove it, boom instantly loads a lot of factions and faction bases.

The weird part is that I have downloaded the most recent version of Nudeworld

What should I do?

generate a world without rimnude active and add it back later. Not sure whats up with rimnude atm. i know it conflicts heavily with ve empires and possibly other factions perhaps

On 9/20/2023 at 6:32 PM, Omicr0n said:

I don't think I've played Rimworld since before the release of Biotech, so I'm trying to get my mod list updated and sorted out. I can't remember what it looked like before, but did the Revia tails always look like this from the side with OTY Nude?
revia.png.6664fae10839513e5ac0a6eebb6cefeb.png

Seems like it's hovering off the back quite a bit instead of being attached. That's with no other mods besides the required ones + Character Editor.

Edit: Just noticed I can adjust the rotation of the tail within CE, so I guess that's a possible workaround for now.

Managed to fix this myself once I learned a bit about making patches:

<!-- Adjust angle of tail so it doesn't look detached from body -->
<Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
  <xpath>Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="ReviaRaceAlien"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[bodyPartLabel="tail"]</xpath>
  <value>
    <angle>-14</angle>
  </value>
</Operation>

Edited by Omicr0n

So, funny thing happened: I got most of the RJW stuff, and have a LOT of mods. For whatever reason, factions weren't properly spawning on world generation. Sometimes one faction outpost would spawn, but clicking on it would crash the game immediately. Other times a bunch of bases would appear, and it would be 2, maybe three factions. After many, many hours of waiting for the game to load as I narrowed down the culprit, it was somehow rimnudeworld, which makes zero sense to me, but after disabling it, everything is running as it should (so far). I have no errors pertaining to it, and have done a fresh install of the mod, etc... but it just messes with the Faction spawning for some reason, regardless of what other mods I'm running (I trimmed it down to just RJW mods and it was still doing the same thing). I did a quick look in the forum and didn't see anything about it, so I'm a bit at a loss.

P.S. It doesn't prevent me from starting a game. I can start a colony and play like normal, it's just that the faction spawning goes all screwy, so it kinda limits the gameplay.

P.P.S. I use Coffee's lazy installer. This could be the issue, but none of the other RJW mods are giving me any issues.

Either way, funny little issue that I don't understand at all.

Edited by swampy.munstren
On 9/30/2023 at 7:29 AM, Tory187 said:

generate a world without rimnude active and add it back later. Not sure whats up with rimnude atm. i know it conflicts heavily with ve empires and possibly other factions perhaps

Same guy that you replied to I forgot my pass lol

But bro I wanted to play RNW with Warcaskets ?

It's fine though I can wait until you can get a fix

Also the way you describe it is a bit vague so do I just make a save WITHOUT RNW then save, exit the save.

Go into mods and add RNW and reload the save?

Is that how I do it?

I have a shield mod (like hand shields that function as armor, not the regular shields) and because the mod is set to hide breasts when torso is covered, equipping them makes a characters breasts disappear (provides armor coverage even though it isn't equipped to the location so it counts as being covered from what I can tell).  Is there a way to work around that?  I really only know how to do definition modding and I didn't find anything obvious in the defs that would make it work.  If anyone know where I should look for that and if its something I can fix without having to mess with any compiled files that would be helpful!

Link to the shield mod: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2983650634

Edited by Kahad
On 7/6/2023 at 3:43 AM, SlabLover said:

Hey, what mod or program is this?  Does it modify the XML offsets in game? That looks super useful for an issue I've been having.

It took a while for me to figure this out. Its the 2nd icon in the developer mode, see the appended screenshot.

I had weird boob/genital offset problem for the Nyaron race.
In my case there was a body definition missing for the parts "<path>Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch</path>"
and "<path>Breasts/FeaturelessLeft</path>" in the file "Common\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml"

The original patch defintion was:

<east>
  <bodyTypes>
    <Female>(-0.458,-0.213)</Female>
  </bodyTypes>
</east>

What fixed the problem was, that i added the body definitions from another newer patch file which looks like this:

<east>
  <bodyTypes>
    <Male>(-0.42, -0.25)</Male>
    <Female>(-0.42, -0.29)</Female>
    <Fat>(-0.42, -0.305)</Fat>
    <Thin>(-0.42, -0.25)</Thin>
    <Hulk>(-0.42, -0.46)</Hulk>
  </bodyTypes>
</east>

Not sure though if this is problem with my install or if the patch file does not work for the current mod version.
But maybe this info does save someone some time when having the same / a similar problem.

RW_Editor.png

On 10/10/2023 at 6:03 PM, kitty017 said:

It took a while for me to figure this out. Its the 2nd icon in the developer mode, see the appended screenshot.

I had weird boob/genital offset problem for the Nyaron race.
In my case there was a body definition missing for the parts "<path>Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch</path>"
and "<path>Breasts/FeaturelessLeft</path>" in the file "Common\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml"

The original patch defintion was:

<east>
  <bodyTypes>
    <Female>(-0.458,-0.213)</Female>
  </bodyTypes>
</east>

What fixed the problem was, that i added the body definitions from another newer patch file which looks like this:

<east>
  <bodyTypes>
    <Male>(-0.42, -0.25)</Male>
    <Female>(-0.42, -0.29)</Female>
    <Fat>(-0.42, -0.305)</Fat>
    <Thin>(-0.42, -0.25)</Thin>
    <Hulk>(-0.42, -0.46)</Hulk>
  </bodyTypes>
</east>

Not sure though if this is problem with my install or if the patch file does not work for the current mod version.
But maybe this info does save someone some time when having the same / a similar problem.

RW_Editor.png

You should only need offsets for Female and Thin (and possibly Baby and Child) if you have Biotech. Nyaron aren't set to spawn as Male, Fat or Hulk. I guess maybe when the original nude patch was made there also were no Thin-bodied Nyaron?

Edit: If you'd rather just patch out the Thin body type for the Nyaron rather than worrying about offsets for it which is what I ended up doing, you can make a patch file with the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Patch>

<Operation Class="PatchOperationRemove">
  <xpath>Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyTypes/li[text()="Thin"]</xpath>
</Operation>

</Patch>

Edited by Omicr0n

Is there anything like rimnudeworld that does not rely on humanoid alien races? Pawns are born with the wrong hair colours and are sometimes born with alien germline(biotech) colour genes as if it's random or something. Reloading to just before the birth actually happens sortof allows me to savescum until it's right but it's still annoying as heck. Without HAR everything is fine BTW.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 12:05 AM, StarsofBondage said:

Is there anything like rimnudeworld that does not rely on humanoid alien races? Pawns are born with the wrong hair colours and are sometimes born with alien germline(biotech) colour genes as if it's random or something. Reloading to just before the birth actually happens sortof allows me to savescum until it's right but it's still annoying as heck. Without HAR everything is fine BTW.

Yes, HAR sucks. Try this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26526-sizedapparel-sar-bodiesmod/

Hey all, figured I would send out an SOS. Installed this and had a look through the files and patches and stuff to check what kind of bodyparts and etc it could give. Unfortunately only a small portion of them seem to actually be given despite race support and all that.

When I open the game the debug menu pops up with infinitely repeating errors as follows "Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ElfVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+ExtendedHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+ExtendedHediffGraphic" with varying bodyparts like "GhoulPenis" or "OrcPenis", etc.

So essentially one of the rjw submods (presumably this one) is trying to find hediffs that don't exist?

How does one make these hediffs exist? Is there somewhere I can get them? I have the required races, I've moved my load order around from the recommended and back to the recommended, I've reinstalled the mods, I'm not sure if it's something I've done wrong or an update that removed them? I play on 1.4 with all DLCs. Thanks in advance for helping me ❤️

1 hour ago, MayouMayou said:

Hey all, figured I would send out an SOS. Installed this and had a look through the files and patches and stuff to check what kind of bodyparts and etc it could give. Unfortunately only a small portion of them seem to actually be given despite race support and all that.

When I open the game the debug menu pops up with infinitely repeating errors as follows "Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ElfVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+ExtendedHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+ExtendedHediffGraphic" with varying bodyparts like "GhoulPenis" or "OrcPenis", etc.

So essentially one of the rjw submods (presumably this one) is trying to find hediffs that don't exist?

How does one make these hediffs exist? Is there somewhere I can get them? I have the required races, I've moved my load order around from the recommended and back to the recommended, I've reinstalled the mods, I'm not sure if it's something I've done wrong or an update that removed them? I play on 1.4 with all DLCs. Thanks in advance for helping me ❤️

It's hard to tell from your post but do you have the separate RJW Race Support mod enabled? If so you could try removing it, or just ignore the errors if you're not seeing any actual problems in game. I ended up removing it from my mod list because I found that I didn't really need it for any of the races I was using and was also getting spammed with errors.

Does anyone know what's causing these RimNudeWorld.PubesManager errors on startup? I've only encountered the errors with 2 different HAR races: Revia and Nyaron. I've tested separately with the Asari, Bun, Crystalloid, and Orassans, and none of them cause those errors to be thrown. Is this something I can possibly fix myself via XML patching, or does this need to be fixed in the RNW assembly code?

Log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ae06d960ae4706a2e8e1a43bf469f44e

On 10/31/2023 at 6:34 PM, Omicr0n said:

It's hard to tell from your post but do you have the separate RJW Race Support mod enabled? If so you could try removing it, or just ignore the errors if you're not seeing any actual problems in game. I ended up removing it from my mod list because I found that I didn't really need it for any of the races I was using and was also getting spammed with errors.

Yeah, I have the Race Support addon. I just want to fully utilize the content that race support gives me but cannot unless the game has the hediffs for the textures to go to. I less made the post because the errors annoyed me and more made it because I want to have those hediffs in my game

Still holding out hope for a standalone version of this mod that doesn't require RJW and just assigns genital graphics randomly based on the pawn's gender. Having this and Animations not dependent on RJW now that Biotech is out would be a godsend.

Given that Biotech has many options for adding additional graphics to pawns via genes (like horns, tails, different faces, etc), it should be easier than ever to transition it.

Edited by oxBrandxo
  • 3 weeks later...