[mod] Rimnudeworld

15 hours ago, Miia said:

No idea about Yayo's animations, but force updating Nal's Facial animations fixed my problem

I guess I'll take another look at it. I'm getting so many body offset errors the game is soft locking

Edited by Sicon3

Using Nal's facial animation, Yayo's animations, Rimnudeworld, and the RJW animation mods and I can confirm rolling back HAR to the January version fixed all of the issues I was having (most of which were talked about/reported in this thread.)

Even after forcing updates on all the supposed troublemaker mods above, I was still having issues with the latest version of HAR.
I guess i'll stick to the local January version of HAR for the time being and make a mental note (and inevitably forget) to switch back to the steam workshop version in a month or so hoping everything works together again.

Are there any "Show hair with hats" type mods that work with this that aren't the actual "show hair with hats" mod? They all seem to bug out textures when I try to use them. I've heard that dub's apparel tweaks is supposed to work but it isn't in my experience. Am I just using the wrong settings?

Edit: When I mean bugged out textures, I mean that any male pawn's genitals are hanging out when I use Dub's Apparel Tweaks. Is anyone able to use it with this mod?

Edited by Whatiswrongwiththisthing
Clarification

so people know the newest verison are on github

https://gitgud.io/Tory

but there seems to be issue with three races not being supported by nudeworld

all the species or races work boobs and nipples line up perfectly except for three.

the boob float off to the left when they are nude I even removed all mods but for rimjobworld and nudeworld so it seems be issue with mods not conflict with other mods.

those three are the following

Dirtmole

Impid

Waster

all the other races that you can pick to play as seem to be fine.

Edited by midn8t

I already tried everything but genitals simply refuse to show up on my pawns, no penis, no vagina, no thing, i made sure to install all the dependecies and i dont have any other body mod so it can't be conflicting, please someone help me.

dsdsadashdasudasd.PNG

On 3/9/2023 at 6:42 PM, Bruhski- said:

It turns out that the villain of the story was rimworld animations, is it incompatible with nude mods? or am i missing something. 

I'm getting the same issue with no animation mods at all. I suspect its HAR fucking up again. 

Hi! uh.. sorry if this issue has already been resolved somewhere in the pages. i did try to look for the solution but i may have missed out or unread it.
But their's three issues i'm trying to resolve. One of which was seeing double breast stack for which from what i read they both draw over bodies (or something like that) so this was likely gonna happen uhhh.. How do i fix this? Like how do i keep what breast size i want.

https://i.imgur.com/DOWwCyv.png

15 hours ago, Toxicwar said:

Hi! uh.. sorry if this issue has already been resolved somewhere in the pages. i did try to look for the solution but i may have missed out or unread it.
But their's three issues i'm trying to resolve. One of which was seeing double breast stack for which from what i read they both draw over bodies (or something like that) so this was likely gonna happen uhhh.. How do i fix this? Like how do i keep what breast size i want.

https://i.imgur.com/DOWwCyv.png

I'm having the same double breast issue, it's not shown in character editor or portrait but it is for the pawn in game. only from after reversing HAR to the jan 14th version since I was having the same no details issue before then

On 3/13/2023 at 11:06 AM, Erramat said:

I'm having the same double breast issue, it's not shown in character editor or portrait but it is for the pawn in game. only from after reversing HAR to the jan 14th version since I was having the same no details issue before then

Everything works with the current HAR version provided you delete and manually update RimNudeWorld. Most of the issues people are having, including mine from above, are due to an out of date LL modset. The auto installer is really not very good at properly keeping mods up to date.

On 3/9/2023 at 4:54 PM, Bruhski- said:

I already tried everything but genitals simply refuse to show up on my pawns, no penis, no vagina, no thing, i made sure to install all the dependecies and i dont have any other body mod so it can't be conflicting, please someone help me.

dsdsadashdasudasd.PNG

I like the hairstyles of those two pawns at the bottom, which mod are those from? .3.

Hey guys, sorry if this question has been answered before. I installed the mod with no issues, (Rimnudeworld + OTY Bodies) But all of the males have their dicks hanging out at the bottom. Even if they are fully clothed. How can I fix this? It's been driving me up the wall.

On 3/20/2023 at 10:22 PM, Ultramanfan said:

Hey guys, sorry if this question has been answered before. I installed the mod with no issues, (Rimnudeworld + OTY Bodies) But all of the males have their dicks hanging out at the bottom. Even if they are fully clothed. How can I fix this? It's been driving me up the wall.

19 hours ago, Drakouth said:

Same as the user above. When i first installed it seemed to be fine, but then it started to bug out. Other body parts from the mod also have weird offset that you can see with a more detailed skin.

That is known issue with some pants

usually using visible pants or something can help, but does not work with all moded pants

I have no idea why, so I never managed to fix

I think something that would help in that. (And make it not-incompatible) With most custom skins would be to move the genitals far upwards.

It should in theory hide the layer under clothing for males and make females stop having Knee-Pussy.

Or maybe include some option to give custom position (dont know how hard that would be) ?

Character editor has that layer adjustor but doesnt seen to work on rimnude even tho they show up.