Gramsims beyonce

I have some things from Gramsims, from Beyonce I have the outfit, that semitransparent bodysuit, and the boots but not the complete sim which I suppose is what interests you

Spoiler

1764685971_gramsimsYeezyFuturisticbody.jpg.0f65e30a0a95f97b1dc53400a1b49ee7.jpg

I used it as a base for a sexy neoprene of my sims, combining it with some pantyhose and copying the color

Spoiler

ad.PNG.878c47f5d7dc7bdeaf3aad75691b12ed.PNGCaptura.PNG.866932330b38059fd64e28c1df56fc8b.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 4:40 AM, Patriguz said:

In this link is everything downloadable even from Gramsims, read boots are there, if you can't download them let me know and I'll send you a private

https://simfileshare.net/folder/18064/

Yay!

I took a look at much of this and even downloaded many. Because the format in which these are offered I tend to test them first by trying to open them in S3PE to make sure no Sims4 .packages 'sneak' in and create havok.

Because of this I found two of the files I tried to open wouldn't, and returned some error message. The two in question are the first one which has several hair files and the second was further down called simply 'eyebrows.rar'. I thought perhaps they needed to be taken from the rar/zip file first before trying to open them with S3PE, but both ways returned errors. Other files WERE able to be opened directly from the compressed format though. Curious if these indeed work in the Sims3 even though S3PE refuses to open them for 'reasons' which also means I can't add them to a merged .package if I desired to.

The following shot shows one of the Hairs and accessory Bows from this simfileshare link as well as a one piece body outfit and 'realistic nails' - which I matched up with a pair of LadySmoks boots and another accessory jacket I downloaded elsewhere.

Screenshot-474.jpg.80c2259aee73d80562dc08b00dff9bb9.jpg

• 3 years later...