Face Texture Missing Bug or Glitch

So I Installed The New Sims 4 Update And Also I Updated The Wicked Whims Mod And I Traveled Batuu To Explore New Stuff And There I Found Sims Have Missing Face Textures Maybe they are Aliens I don't Know I Tried To Open them In CAS Tried To Change there Skin tone And Fix them But nothing Worked Maybe Its a Bug or a Glitch Can Somebody Help me Fix this Issue Please Thank You

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

A glitch like this is often seen when mods and/or CC are either broken or conflicting (with each other as well as with game assets). One of the most common causes for this type of glitch are "no eyelashes" mods (although they affect all Sims), but I've also seen or heard about it happening with other things around the "head" area like tongue meshes.  If you have any eyelash, skin detail, or other face-related mods and CC, remove all those from your Mods folder temporarily and delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", before starting the game again.

And by the way, the aliens aren't implemented as skin tones or even a special type of Sim. Those are simply masks (hat category, I think - whatever Aayla Secura's head is in) that regular Sims are wearing in order to look like some Star Wars aliens. You should be able to remove them in CAS with fulleditmode enabled and see if that changes anything about this glitch.

However, I do not own the Batuu pack (because of reasons), so there might very well be a bug I am not aware of.

8 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

A glitch like this is often seen when mods and/or CC are either broken or conflicting (with each other as well as with game assets). One of the most common causes for this type of glitch are "no eyelashes" mods (although they affect all Sims), but I've also seen or heard about it happening with other things around the "head" area like tongue meshes.  If you have any eyelash, skin detail, or other face-related mods and CC, remove all those from your Mods folder temporarily and delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", before starting the game again.

And by the way, the aliens aren't implemented as skin tones or even a special type of Sim. Those are simply masks (hat category, I think - whatever Aayla Secura's head is in) that regular Sims are wearing in order to look like some Star Wars aliens. You should be able to remove them in CAS with fulleditmode enabled and see if that changes anything about this glitch.

However, I do not own the Batuu pack (because of reasons), so there might very well be a bug I am not aware of.

Okie I See Thanks For Helping Me Buddy I will Remove all the Skin,eye and Face Related Mods Just To Check if its Working Or Not But i have a Lot of Mods Inside Of Skin and face So Don't Know From Where to Start Plus Okie Sure and I Will go In CAS And try this Method and Also Delete localthumbcache file This is a Weird kind of Bug every other sim in Baatu World Has this Face Problem Don't Know Why But I will Try All Your Methods Thank You

21 hours ago, RUIVAN said:

Hey, my game showed the same error, in my case it was the file "epp noEAeyelashesUPDATE", When it was removed from the game, the Sims Without a Face errors stopped appearing.

No Bro I Don't Have this File Please Help me Fix this Problem I Don't Know Why but i only get this face Prob in The city Of Batuu in the new update thats all Can Anyone Help me fix this Problem Please Reply me thanks

1 hour ago, Bloody420320 said:

No Bro I Don't Have this File Please Help me Fix this Problem I Don't Know Why but i only get this face Prob in The city Of Batuu in the new update thats all Can Anyone Help me fix this Problem Please Reply me thanks

Broken cc.....could be eyes....eyelashes....eyebrows or teeth....

10 hours ago, Bloody420320 said:

Okie Thanks But i have like So Many Mods Of Eyes and Eyelashes Installed Don't Even Remember them I Will try Removing them all and see if the Problem fixes or not thanks for the Help buddy

Just a tip....put cc into their own folders.....face (for eyes,eyelashes etc) hair/male hair/female....tops....shoes etc....makes it easier to narrow things down :)