Disappearing Pants and Body Parts

Hey guys, i've run into some problems,

Issue 1:

since the Batuu update ( I think) sims started to loose from time to time body parts like a hand sometimes feet or even the whole upper body... I don't know what could've caused this maybe someone experienced something similar and has a clue?

Issue 2:

The most ridicolous thing now it started to happen when I updated yesterday devious desires and sim4communitylib, when the long loading bug appeard (which has been fixxed by the new version i checked that) all Police Officers who are wearing the blue pants of the outfit can't wear any pants anymore, I tried to use the "sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas" but after changing it and going back into the live mode they disappeard again... it looks funny but I really would like it to be fixxed xD

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Edit: Seems like Issue 2 is a problem with the Devious Desires mod, so I have to wait there for an update I guess, but still having some trouble with Issue 1 xD

Here at the middle desk you can also see the Torso Problem xD

12.09.20_14-05-12.png

No pants day even for the chief ... xD
12.09.20_14-05-30.png

12.09.20_14-05-47.png