Slave Phasma for Star Wars: Jedi Academy (18+)

This one is a frankenstein I did that combines parts of Kualan's Captain Phasma model with parts of Jora Custov's Slave Leia HD model. Why? I wanted Phasma in a bikini.
This includes sounds, customization, bot support, team skins, and custom NPCs. There's also an optional pk3 that replaces most NPCs in the game with Slave Phasmas.
This mod actually works fine in vanilla Jedi Academy. However, if you're using mods that give lightsaber type weapons that have more than 2 blades or are very high-poly, you may encounter crashes when a Slave Phasma gets attacked/attacks with those weapons. To fix this, you'd have to run the mod in OpenJK. 

To use the custom NPCs, you need to do the usual thing to enable cheats: In-game, press Shift and ~ to open the console, then enter "helpusobi 1". Now that cheats are enabled, you can type "npc spawn (name)" to spawn the character, replacing (name) with any of the npc names listed below. You can also play as the NPC by typing "playermodel (name)"

Here are the names of the NPCs:
slavephasma        -    spawns Phasma in a slave bikini wielding a Repeater
slavephasma2        -    spawns Phasma in a slave bikini wielding a lightsaber
slavephasmablue        -    spawns blue team Slave Phasma with lightsaber, on the good side
exposedphasma        -    spawns a caped, partially nude Phasma with a Disruptor
nudephasma        -    spawns a nude Phasma wielding an E-11 Blaster
slavephasma_r        -    spawns a harmless Slave Phasma with 50,000 health

The sounds were first taken from Jedi Academy and various Star Wars media and reedited to create new sounds for the character by Kualan.
I added more sounds edited from Battlefront 2 (2017), The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and the animated short Attack of the Conscience.

Details about the pk3 files:
zzzSlavePhasma.pk3        - Contains the model, textures, botfiles, sounds, and everything needed for the mod to work.
zzzSlavePhasmaNPCs.pk3        - Optional. Contains the custom NPCs that you can spawn with cheats.
zzzSlavePhasmaClones.pk3    - Optional. This replaces most NPCs in the game with many different Slave Phasmas.
zzzSlavePhasma-Rosh.pk3        - Optional. This replaces Rosh Penin in singleplayer with a Slave Phasma, but it still doesn't replace his voice in cutscenes.

-CREDITS-
Captain Phasma and Star Wars © LucasArts
Captain Phasma model by Kualan
Slave Leia HD model by Jora Custov
Sounds by Raven Software and LucasArts

-HOW TO INSTALL-
 Extract the zip file, then put the pk3 files you need into your base folder: "Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy/Gamedata/base"

Make sure you also run this in OpenJK to prevent crashes. OpenJK is an overhaul that raises the limitations of Jedi Academy's engine, and makes it possible to support higher-poly models. https://github.com/JACoders/OpenJK

-LICENSE-
Others are free to share, modify, and/or put this in their mods, and should give credit while they're at it.
======================================================================
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    You need OpenJK in order for this mod to work. https://github.com/JACoders/OpenJK

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 7:19 AM, godwhatamIdoingwithmylife said:

Man, seeing someone finally actually make nsfw mods for this game is amazing. I love seeing more niche, less popular games get mods instead of the 12 billionth one for skyrim (not that modding skyrim is bad or anything, I just like some variety). Keep up the good work you beautiful bastard. 

Thanks! Glad you enjoy them. I'm hoping these mods would get people interested in making more nsfw mods for this game. The majority of the Jedi Academy modding community right now just doesn't seem willing to do these types of mods, especially when they're ported content from other games. I see games like Left 4 Dead and Skyrim get mods like these everyday.. so much that it's become a norm for their communities. So I thought "why shouldn't Jedi Academy have these things?" Anyway, you can find more of my Jedi Academy stuff at Gamebanana. That's where most of my sfw mods are. I'm considering uploading them here too, but I'm not sure if LL is open to sfw mods