Share DNA of nice-looking characters

dna="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"

Thumbnail.jpg

7 hours ago, FlamesOfFury said:

Hide contents

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.45a66ab7f13ae298ddc8d6c540fb36de.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-12.thumb.jpg.95578fd97eea63c609bcbe7915f1fb6c.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-13.thumb.jpg.4fb3b90fab9685e0c0ba103a0ca89c96.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-14.thumb.jpg.ebf232f68e87a0a4f7472725e7c2c6f7.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-15.thumb.jpg.f0dff9d5d7e9926c4f4e55c48cb3af34.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-16.thumb.jpg.aec8becfda88568b08c563590e7d5d83.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-17.thumb.jpg.01f5c83ce89bb88ba9e966e135bfd6de.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-18.thumb.jpg.392fc7f9bc8798b3483c49b082bb2c46.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-19.thumb.jpg.4ca5c67a84623b0165dfacf97731f0ca.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-110.thumb.jpg.fbe5b84815060369235c059eeac570c2.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-111.thumb.jpg.bcf6b92785ed7a2c5b4433cc8981711d.jpg

Hide contents

Untitled-112.thumb.jpg.d6b71368f52866c3f249b0f1ad782a9e.jpg

Take note that a lot of them have really well developed musculatures and have big frames overall (I like big women, fuck you) so you might need to edit abit in the portrait editor.

how about their boobs

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

I wanted a much darker red hair, but this was the best I could do.  Works just as well as a blonde too.  What I did was search through the entire list of female portraits in the game, picked out one that I felt I could modify to my tastes because most of the female portraits tend to be pretty "blocky" especially around the jowls, chin and jawline. THen I copied the DNA of my pick into the player editor and modified it and saved the new DNA to a document to use as a base for future portraits.

Freyja1.jpg

7 hours ago, juampi22 said:

i use the cheat table to copy and paste the dna in the portrait editor. but i dont know how to swave edit in CK3

i have a totally different tipe of code here

Hide contents

1490283501_Sinttulo.jpg.de502b2fa86daeb745740eec51b29392.jpg

This isn't the code you want to paste into your character's save game.  

What you want to do is copy the save game which should have a .ck3 suffix to a place you can work on it.

THen unzip it - it'll be a file without the .ck3 extension.  Then use Notepad ++ to open with. 

You should have your character ID handy to search with.

Search for the character you want to change and look for the line that starts with dna="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 

Highlight and delete the entire original dna string between the "  "  

Then copy and paste the dna you want to put into between "  " 

Then save the file. 

Rename the file to add the .ck3 extension to the filename and then copy back to the Saves folder.  

Fire up the game and click on the save you made. 

Your character's appearance should reflect the new DNA you put in.

22 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

What you want to do is copy the save game which should have a .ck3 suffix to a place you can work on it.

THen unzip it - it'll be a file without the .ck3 extension.  Then use Notepad ++ to open with. 

Search for the character you want to change and look for the line that starts with dna="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 

Then save the file. 

Rename the file to add the .ck3 extension to the filename and then copy back to the Saves folder.  

You don't have to actually unzip a non-ironman save file. Just open it directly into Notepad++ and you can edit it fine. 

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

20200910233212_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, KingofSkyrim said:

How do you  put the DNA on the portrait editor? I right clicked and copied it, but when I go to the portrait editor in game and click paste dna nothing happens.

You need to use the Paste DNA String button that takes the DNA string that's stored on your clipboard and puts it into the editor.

Tried it. Still doesn't work.  Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: So I tried copying dna directly from the portrait editor, and pasted it onto notepad. Then I randomized the character in order to test if the that DNA worked when I pasted it, and it did.  For some reason my DNA code will work, but not the ones from this thread.

Update. SamIams dna works after I removed the dna and quotes.  

Could my problem be a formatting issue?

2nd update. Seems the problem was the way I copied. I left clicked on the dna code and copied when I should have manually highlighted it. 

1 hour ago, KingofSkyrim said:

Tried it. Still doesn't work.  Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: So I tried copying dna directly from the portrait editor, and pasted it onto notepad. Then I randomized the character in order to test if the that DNA worked when I pasted it, and it did.  For some reason my DNA code will work, but not the ones from this thread.

Update. SamIams dna works after I removed the dna and quotes.  

Could my problem be a formatting issue?

2nd update. Seems the problem was the way I copied. I left clicked on the dna code and copied when I should have manually highlighted it. 

N29eWgQ.png

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

my favorite portrait

Qv5C/nlieWKeip6KAYUBhQGAAYAAegB6AH0AfQB6AHoBjwGPAYABgAGSAZIAcwBzAHAAcAGYAZgAfQB9AbEBsQGWAZYBlwGXAYABgAGAAYABjgGOAYIBggB+AH4BiAGIAaQBpAGLAYsAdgB2AHQAdAB0AHQAdQB1AYABgABYAFgAVgBWAZUBlQBsAGwBDwEPAS0BLQEcARwAAgACACwALAICAgIAaQBpAWMBYwB7AHsBDAEMAYgBiAG8AbwAuQC5ARABEAAMAAwAMAAwAaUBpQFKAUoAcABwAQ4BDgCXAJcBGAEYABcAFwE5ATkBFgEWAC4ALgGOAY4BrAGsAWEBYQAFAAUBQgFCACsAKwEFAQUBLgEuAQcBBwAaABoAMAAwATUBNQENAQ0BBQEFADMAMwCeAJ4EFAQUAAAAAADmAOYAMAAwAtAC0AABAAEAYwBjAOgA6ADbANsARgBGAtQC1ADEAMQAfwB/BoYGhgF1AXUCgQKBAgACAAnsCewBtgG2AsQCxAN/A38BZgFmBMAEwAHWAdYAuQC5AAAAAAHxAfE=

15 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Then save the file. 

9 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

You need to use the Paste DNA String button that takes the DNA string that's stored on your clipboard and puts it into the editor.

AH! what idiot i am, now i gonna search the character DNA in the save, and switch with the new dna i want, thankyou very much XD

Redhead

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

Blonde

UjJSPSFIDEfoASmvALcAtwFHAYgBhgGGAHwAfAHJAYcAfgB+AHkAeQGAAYABUwFTAF0AiQGoATIAYgBiAMwAzADBAMEApgCmATMBMwB9AH0BcwFzAMIAwgB9AH0AfgB+AH8AmQB8AHwBjAGMAHsAewGKAYoAPgA+AYoBaADAAKMAFgAWADYANgE1ATUAAQArAZsBCQAAACUBWwFbAFkAWQJFAkUAHwAfAQUBBQBjAGMBEQERAXEBcQESARIAZQBeAQIBWgGAAW0BVgFWACwALAAAAHEAAAAJAA4ADgAXABcBFAEUAKkAcAEDAQMAAQABAAAAFAAIAAgBXwFfAAwADAFWASUBAAEUAAAAJwE0ATQADwAPABMAEwAKAAoAKQApAQ4BDgFBAUEADwAPAL0AvQGIAWkEHwQfAAQABACTAJMA4wDjAGUAZQIWAhYBDQENAMcAxwDKAGEAQABAABMAEwG+Ab4AfwB/ALUBpwGkAaQCdwJ3CigKKAbvBu8C1QLVBHYEdgRnBGcCigKKABEIwwXgBeAABgAGAAAAAAEqASo=

Brunette

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

Arab

Xexd7ImGiYYh+SH5AWABPQGvAZUBiQGGAH4AdwChAHgBigF/AH8AcgGOAY4BoAE2AWABNAE2ATYAXwA2AE4ATgDhAOEAVABGATIBMgGKAYoBgwEzAFcAXQBiAHkAUAB0AGQANgHSAX8AdQB1AD8AdgB6AHoAYwB4AbMBswDtAFMAAABtADwAPAD+AP4AIQAhAAAACgEmARoAWABYAI8AjwIHAgcBHgEeAQsBCwAhACEAlACUAF4AXgEfAS4A/wCoAAAALQEJAQkAAABZASwBLAEpASkAAwAKAAAAOwAAAAIBLAF3AL0AGwAvAC8AkwCTAP8AAQF2AXsAEAAQAAUABQEGAQYBJwEnAQIBAgBmAGYAZwBnAWABXgE/ASEBMAEwAZABkAA+AD4AHgAeAEgASAA5ABACfQJ9ABEAEQAJAAkApQClAOkA6QEEAQQATgBOAAUABQDmAOYAMQAxAEsASwHiAeIAfwB/A6UDvQGIAYgBgQOBBQAIAAnmBk0DOQM5CJ8D+QHgAuAC5ALkA14DCARmBGYAqACoAAAAAAHUAdQ=

1543091286_RulerRedhead.thumb.jpg.6242827cc5e6f59e66265957e02bc564.jpg

1471605593_RulerBlonde.thumb.jpg.62c2765585255a8ac242de2838f92036.jpg

567492356_RulerBrunette.thumb.jpg.e51fb0314ef5c1704413f236bbb9839c.jpg

2085867953_RulerArab.thumb.jpg.7fe3d5ed673569983283802194c5f4ef.jpg

Redhead.jpg.6e65c0ec666b9290dd646814abad4aeb.jpg

dna=315c869ytXJLoTeCAY0BlAF/AYYBhwF/AYYBhwB6AYAAdAGJAYQAcgGMAX8AZwGJAGcBhAB1AGsAeAGFAZYAcQGaAaAAdwGBAG4BlwBeAGsBiAGqAYsBiAB5AaQAcwGJAYgAdQBzAHoBhQGHAYIAfQGKAH8BhQByAYMBigGGAG8BvgBUAYwBjQBrAH8APgAoASkABwFFAS4AMAEOAGEACQEgAHgAKQE2ARcBEAC1AC4ANQEUAC0BQwGUASMAbQB/ADMAHQEPAGcBMwAeAQgBAAC1AD0AFwACAUQAHQFfAC8AOAEJACUAFAECACIADwGTACgACQFYAC4BUwABAQcADAAYAAYAIgEVATMAIwAkAWMAJQELAwIAAAAJAR4BCwAaAUQAEwFRAAUAFQERAEIBbAAGAEUE1QSqAQkACwDtAAQAMwAjAD8CzgADABYAsAHxAOUAqgC7AIMCxQMMADQABgDWAB0AfwB/CXgJwQGkAXIDbwKMBQACEwe6B1UC4gCeBY0JoAHQA+0DqwG4BAAEAAbyAgUAOAA4AAAAAAFUAVQ=

This one from the workshop is nice.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394888024/myworkshopfiles/?appid=1158310

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

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

ck3_Xw8AmcKHyC.jpg.a5c5bb1190454533c15a163b57395f4e.jpgck3_Mae95r99df.jpg.d8084f83e1c455f4f10cb4d4a74e16fa.jpgDNA:

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

This is my character dna if anyone likes it. The dad has the same DNA so both the mom and dad are what you will get if you use it. The kid is the product of them so he looks pretty weird since they share the same DNA lol. Better to grab someone else unless you are doing an incest run like me.

7 minutes ago, juampi22 said:

i used a dna shared here (the second one in the thread by serj4), changed my char, all ok.

but when i had a child, the baby look like an adult...  what bug is it?

can i fix it?

That's because their DNA has the "no aging" gene. It's not a bug. It should go away in a few generations if you don't inbred.

1.- launch the game in debug mode and open the portrait editor

2.- Paste the dna of the character you liked that has the "no age" gene

3.- Go to the gene "gene_age" and select any gene except "no_aging". I prefer "old_beauty_1" because characters with that gene maintain the youth for longer.

4.- Copy the DNA

5.- Replace the DNA on your saved game with cheat engine

Or, if it is too complicated for you, say what character you wanted and we will do it for you.

1 hour ago, Topami said:

That's because their DNA has the "no aging" gene. It's not a bug. It should go away in a few generations if you don't inbred.

1.- launch the game in debug mode and open the portrait editor

2.- Paste the dna of the character you liked that has the "no age" gene

3.- Go to the gene "gene_age" and select any gene except "no_aging". I prefer "old_beauty_1" because characters with that gene maintain the youth for longer.

4.- Copy the DNA

5.- Replace the DNA on your saved game with cheat engine

Or, if it is too complicated for you, say what character you wanted and we will do it for you.

now its a cute baby, thanks man