fejeena & Oblivion

Fejenna texted me yesterday that his computer was near death...now I've not heard from him in over 12 hours.

Fejeena is essential for many...his tireless help getting people sorted-out and getting the old game going is legendary.

If he has helped you in the past, consider helping him now if able. I'm not sure how...or if he even needs it....but this guy sure deserves our support.

"Only" my comp is dying and I can not play , test or modding .  Only 10 to 30 minutes.

I still have a labtop (without Oblivion) to go online.

I hope I find out what's wrong with the comp.  If not, I install Windows again...  and if it still does not work it must be the graphic card. That would be bad because my monitor is also dying (first Display error at the top. Not really annoying until now)  If I really have to buy a new graphics card it could be the end of next month ... First I have to rob a bank to get the money.  EDIT: Oops, I never said that.

Thanks for the condolence. Please donate donations for the funeral of my computer to the bank account number Bank of Cyrodiil 04074300696969

I follow my install instructions from my yellow Link.

Nothing in C , only Windows.  So I can delete C completely and install Windows again.

Oblivion, Saves folder, OMods and all downloaded Mods and tools not in C. Nothing will get lost.   Only a dying hard drive would be bad.

If the computer will not start at all anymore, it is likely the power supply. They are usually the first to go.  If the PC is aging and still has the same one that came with it, its even more likely. PCs almost always come with cheap PSUs that are the bare mininum to power the PC. I hope you get it fixed soon. Good luck with your issue. :)