Necromunda: Under Hive wars

No, though it is on my wish list on steam, not too sure if I will ever buy it, though it does look interesting, reviews though seem pretty 50/50 ish about it though, so even if I do buy it will not be any time soon, when it hits around £10 maybe.

There again there is a big problem with many current games, they look great and the game play is utter crap on many of them, too much put into looks and not enough into the game itself.

I have started the story line in Necromunda and the gameplay seems decent.

This is a pencil and paper game with several ports to computer having been attempted. The earlier attempts felt lightweight but this one is feeling solid.

The game still has a lot of the paper&pencil mechanics (it's turn-based) but with high quality visuals and sound and I am hoping the story and content hold up over time.

I have no idea how moddable it will be (nor, if it is moddable, which kinds of mods it would accept).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...