Something is wrong with the schlongs...

10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Looks like you are using BodyTalk3 or Atomic Muscle but you don't have the ZeX skeleton installed.  You need the ZeX skeleton.

Well I didn't install either of those specifically, but if they tend to come packaged in AAF, AAF SEU, or any of those sort of core AAF mods then that could be likely.  I'll try finding the ZeX Skelly and see what happens thanks

8 hours ago, randomnumbersandletters said:

Well I didn't install either of those specifically, but if they tend to come packaged in AAF, AAF SEU, or any of those sort of core AAF mods then that could be likely.  I'll try finding the ZeX Skelly and see what happens thanks

try fusion girl, you wont see this knee bug anymore (see your image)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have either mod installed, what you see are all my body mods. I followed Saya's excellent guide on load order, with AAF and UAP last in the order.

That said, I found the culprit! It was the Collapsed Butt and Chest mod that caused the issue.

Now everything runs great. Thanks for the feedback