Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.6 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Greetings esteemed peers,

Firstly, I express my gratitude for this tool, it is what has made me decide to move on to a different more supported body mod after two years with chsbhc. I have run into a sort of problem as of late. Ever since I made a new body mesh with the slider and tbbp options, my game ctd whenever in the presence of other npc's, but if I am alone, it shows that the body appears to have been implemented fine, and that tbbp is working. Mainly, I try to install xp32's skeleton over the default of this mod and tbbp animations with butt bounce. Ever since then, reverting to even my old chsbhc body with tbbp and butt bounce setup causes ctd amongst other npcs.

Firstly, I express my gratitude for this tool, it is what has made me decide to move on to a different more supported body mod after two years with chsbhc. I have run into a sort of problem as of late. Ever since I made a new body mesh with the slider and tbbp options, my game ctd whenever in the presence of other npc's, but if I am alone, it shows that the body appears to have been implemented fine, and that tbbp is working. Mainly, I try to install xp32's skeleton over the default of this mod and tbbp animations with butt bounce. Ever since then, reverting to even my old chsbhc body with tbbp and butt bounce setup causes ctd amongst other npcs.

Are you sure the XPMS files are installed correctly? You have to install it at the very end of your installation process. The only reason for a CTD would be a wrong TBBP setup like this.

Are you sure the XPMS files are installed correctly? You have to install it at the very end of your installation process. The only reason for a CTD would be a wrong TBBP setup like this.

Thankyou for your reply, actually, I have found my source of problem, and that is Schlongs of Skyrim. The sos system randomly when I migrated to cbbe bs++ from chsbhc, causing the game to crash by npc's managed by sos. It was working before with the female skeletons and animation, I'm looking further into it, if you have a suggestion or reason to this sudden conflict, I appreciate your reply :)

I made http://skyrim.nexusm...m/mods/37867//?

And I would just like to know...does anyone know how I could incorporate this into Bodyslide directly other than making it overly confusing with my instructions?

I already have the meshes if that helps, I just don't know how to actually put it on the bodyslide drop down list or place the meshes where I want when you press the "Make bodies" button.

Basically each Nif has specular settings so they look closer to the original armors and just have a bit more kick to them.  Rather than make things super complicated I'd like to make it super simple and easy to use.

Oh, and each nif set has different specular, so its going to be like 11 different folders with 2 meshes in each with different specular settings...

And I would just like to know...does anyone know how I could incorporate this into Bodyslide directly other than making it overly confusing with my instructions?

I already have the meshes if that helps, I just don't know how to actually put it on the bodyslide drop down list or place the meshes where I want when you press the "Make bodies" button.

Basically each Nif has specular settings so they look closer to the original armors and just have a bit more kick to them.  Rather than make things super complicated I'd like to make it super simple and easy to use.

Oh, and each nif set has different specular, so its going to be like 11 different folders with 2 meshes in each with different specular settings...

Dropping in a .nif file isn't enough to make an outfit Bodyslide compatible. :)

It's a rather complicated process to get into and I'd suggest that you to wait until we have the new version ready, whenever that might be.

It's a rather complicated process to get into and I'd suggest that you to wait until we have the new version ready, whenever that might be.

Actually someone was nice enough to do it for me, I was really surprised to see them go through the trouble.  It doesn't work with presets but it works in the slider.  I'll update it soon.~

Actually someone was nice enough to do it for me, I was really surprised to see them go through the trouble.  It doesn't work with presets but it works in the slider.  I'll update it soon.~

Well, it will work more easily if it's a re-texturing mod only.

Well, it will work more easily if it's a re-texturing mod only.

And since it's based on an existing mesh, a clean retexture mod would be the way to go. Just one nif pair needed.

Check out Bikini Trouble ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28099/ ) for a good example.

And since it's based on an existing mesh, a clean retexture mod would be the way to go. Just one nif pair needed.

Check out Bikini Trouble ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28099/ ) for a good example.

Is there a way to alter material properties like spec & gloss via the CK? TextureSets only seem to offer changing maps and decal data. MrCasual's mod changes spec power and color for different textures, which requires editing the NIF AFAIK. I'd love to be wrong though.

Is there a way to alter material properties like spec & gloss via the CK? TextureSets only seem to offer changing maps and decal data. MrCasual's mod changes spec power and color for different textures, which requires editing the NIF AFAIK. I'd love to be wrong though.

Not in the CK, but using the SKSE NiOverride scripting plugin by expired on the Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, got the mod installed, got it working. But i just cant, just CANT get my preferred bodyslide variant working.

I have had the normal Bodyslide in past and it was working okay after batching like no tomorrow, because i never really understood how to exactly get the body i want.

So im going to go ahead and be a total newbie...''What do''

(Not sure if im supposed to ask this here)

Hi Ossku,

at my first steps with bodyslide, i got the same situation as you might have now.

using batch built feature, you must know that there are often diffrent versions of one thing, and batch building just all stuff gives you no good results.

for examble go for "Group Filter": CB++ Bodies

in the "Sliderset" are just 13 diffrent sets for just 1 meaning: the naked appearence of the female character. batch build this group will apply your preset to all, and you might not get what you intended to get.

further looking in these 13 diffrent Slidersets, can explain why a more detailed "build" research and choice are nessesary.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to update older Bodyslide presets and zap options by renaming the older files with the newer ones?

Trying to use if possible the Ancient Nord Chainmail for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP by TheGreenLion

sliders and zap options with another older Ancient Nord armor mod and texture that dwjlien used in BAMM

or how would i update the old slidersets.

Is there a slider to modify aureola yet in bodyslider ?

Not directly. You can try NipplePerkiness but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Is it possible to update older Bodyslide presets and zap options by renaming the older files with the newer ones?

Trying to use if possible the Ancient Nord Chainmail for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP by TheGreenLion 

sliders and zap options with another older Ancient Nord armor mod and texture that dwjlien used in BAMM

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do? If you want to use the Ancient Nord Chainmail by TheGreenLion, just install and use it.

Wanted to use the sliders for Ancient Nord Chainmail by TheGreenLion for each of the Ancient Nord armor variants in BAMM so i could have a visually different look for each texture set. The BAMM sets have no zap options or BBP. Only way i found was to replace the textures for TheGreenLion's mod but only that one would have all the extra zap options.

I thinks i may be asking for too many options i guess :P

Wanted to use the sliders for Ancient Nord Chainmail by TheGreenLion for each of the Ancient Nord armor variants in BAMM so i could have a visually different look for each texture set. The BAMM sets have no zap options or BBP. Only way i found was to replace the textures for TheGreenLion's mod but only that one would have all the extra zap options.

I thinks i may be asking for too many options i guess :P

Nope, that's not possible. You can only use the sliders for the mesh they were generated for. :)

Is there a slider to modify aureola yet in bodyslider ?

Not directly. You can try NipplePerkiness but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Trying to use if possible the Ancient Nord Chainmail for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP by TheGreenLion 

sliders and zap options with another older Ancient Nord armor mod and texture that dwjlien used in BAMM

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do? If you want to use the Ancient Nord Chainmail by TheGreenLion, just install and use it.

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About BodySlide 2.0 and Outfit Studio:

At the moment we're trying to fix a few problems with weight copying/skin partitions/bones that are very annoying...

Other than that we're working on this: "Advanced Sliders" check box which is ticked by default and hides sliders listed in a new section of the config.xml file. Since all future stuff will have CB++ support, this will hide CB++ sliders by default for those who don't need/want them. smile.gif

Also gotta re-implement batch-building, preset saving and add the Save/Load Project functionality.

About BodySlide 2.0 and Outfit Studio:

At the moment we're trying to fix a few problems with weight copying/skin partitions/bones that are very annoying...

Other than that we're working on this: "Advanced Sliders" check box which is ticked by default and hides sliders listed in a new section of the config.xml file. Since all future stuff will have CB++ support, this will hide CB++ sliders by default for those who don't need/want them. smile.gif

Also gotta re-implement batch-building, preset saving and add the Save/Load Project functionality.

Great stuff! Really looking forward to this. I actually found a set of armors that was all the 'normal' armors split into tunic-top-armor/pants-lower-armor and extras. And I _think_ I was getting them converted to CBB pretty easily. And with the save presets, that might fix up my issues there too, to actually convert them to 'my version' of CBB BBP.

Only other thing that might be useful as an 'advanced' option would be offsetting angels. I was redoing the Karliah Armor top with a dagger on it and there was no way to rotate the dagger so it wasn't shoved through a boob.

Only 'buggy' or hard to use thing I've run into is the weight/size selector (SPACE) option isn't quite set up to be user friendly on the area-size painter.