Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.6 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

in later days, there was a slider for pregnancy. it was called raise belly. it haven't worked and got removed again in the late updates of cd++. there was a big diskussion about it some months ago, only read it with one eye.

in later days, there was a slider for pregnancy. it was called raise belly. it haven't worked and got removed again in the late updates of cd++. there was a big diskussion about it some months ago, only read it with one eye.

The RaiseBelly slider didn't have anything to do with the PregnancyBelly slider. Some outfits have PregnancyBelly, some don't (because it causes a lot of clipping).

Hi,

Not sure if this has been posed already, but I can't seem to download any of the updated CB++ files that stuffed_bunny posted here- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5153-bodyslide-cb-v095-35-extra-sliders-for-cbbe-outfit-support/

It takes me to sharesend but when i try to download the file i get this- ink

Have tried on two different computers but the same XML signature erroe every time. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi,

Not sure if this has been posed already, but I can't seem to download any of the updated CB++ files that stuffed_bunny posted here- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5153-bodyslide-cb-v095-35-extra-sliders-for-cbbe-outfit-support/

Have tried on two different computers but the same XML signature erroe every time. Any ideas?

Thanks.

The file uploads probably aren't available anymore. You'll have to create a Nexus account and download it from there. The newest versions aren't available on LL anymore. Link is in the first post of this thread.

Hi,

Thanks.

The file uploads probably aren't available anymore. You'll have to create a Nexus account and download it from there. The newest versions aren't available on LL anymore. Link is in the first post of this thread.

Awesome. Don't know how I missed that link. Good to see stuffed_bunny back on Nexus. :-)

Another question about adding bodyslide to armors: Do I need to fit the armor to the baseshape from CBBEshapekeys body if it is already fitted to a CBBE type body?

I assume you are asking about converting an armor to bodyslide, correct?

Starting with the baseshape is certainly the most straightforward route as it means you can use and leverage all of the existing body sliders with no pre-adjustments.  Since many armors include a full copy of the body, this makes a lot of sense.  It also makes it possible to generate many of the sliders using stuffed_bunny's tools (Convert-BSD) and selecting the body shapes and object as the reference, then selecting the new object to create shapes for.  This the the primary method I use, but it does rely on properly refitting armor to the baseshape in the first place, so you better love blender.

Now, with all of this said, if the body is CBBE-based to begin with, there are ways to adjust the entire outfit by sort of guessing at, and inverting the changes from the base shape.  I haven't actually tried this yet, but I know SB used this trick for some of Keo's armors.   I'll leave it at that until I've done it successfully myself.  For now, especially if the CBBE body used is close (CBBE 3.1 Classic Full Weight is VERY close), I'd recommend fitting to baseshape as above (Hint, the main difference is that the baseshape has waist set to 0, where classic full has it set to 100).

Another question about adding bodyslide to armors: Do I need to fit the armor to the baseshape from CBBEshapekeys body if it is already fitted to a CBBE type body?

Now, with all of this said, if the body is CBBE-based to begin with, there are ways to adjust the entire outfit by sort of guessing at, and inverting the changes from the base shape.  I haven't actually tried this yet, but I know SB used this trick for some of Keo's armors.   I'll leave it at that until I've done it successfully myself.  For now, especially if the CBBE body used is close (CBBE 3.1 Classic Full Weight is VERY close), I'd recommend fitting to baseshape as above (Hint, the main difference is that the baseshape has waist set to 0, where classic full has it set to 100).

Technically, any CBBE-compatible body will work as baseshape, as long as the vertex order is identical. But if you want the shape to identically match

other slidersets  for any given preset, you have two options:

1) Use the body shape in CalienteBody.nif as baseshape.

2) Use the existing shape, but use a hidden slider to restore the default shape to be identical to CalienteBody.

With CBBE this is as simple as CT77 mentioned. All you have to do is to use an inverted Waist slider, and remove the ShoulderTweak slidertag. Example from the KK sets:

<Slider name="Waist" invert="true" small="0" big="100">

<datafile name="Waist" target="Body">Waist_inv.bsd</datafile>

<datafile name="Apprentice_Waist" target="Clothes">Apprentice_Waist_inv.bsd</datafile>

</Slider>

For some of the newer KK sets it's more complicated, since he's using a custom body instead of CBBE classic. Still not too hard once I figured out the preset. At worst, you can use a single hidden slider to restore the shape difference.

Hey guys.

I'm having a bit of a problem with BS (or more likely BS is having problems with me). When I edit a nude body - the CB++ Body sliderset - all the sliders are duplicated, f.ex. there are two "breasts" sliders. The whole list repeats itself. This means that when I move one of them I move them both and the effect is doubled. Is this working as intended?

When I use the saved preset to modify an armor the armor slidersets only have one set of sliders so the body is not the same one. It also means that if I open one of the presets while using the CB++ Body sliderset they look like something out of a freakshow.

tl;dr - my naked character's boobs/butt are twice as big when she is naked - I want them to keep their shape while covered.

I'm probably doing something wrong here - should I not use the CB++ Body sliderset to make a nude? If not, what sliderset should I use?

I've been lurking for a few weeks here as I just started playing Skyrim last month, but you guys have helped me make my game a lot prettier and more fun. Thanks in advance.

*Edit: Found a solution in a post on Nexus. "Check if you have a file called "CB++.xml" in the SliderSets folder of your Bodyslide installation. If you do, delete it."

This solved it.

Anybody know where I can get a Nightengale armor replacer that isn't skimpy?  The CT77 Nightingale armor is just too skimpy for my tastes.

Caliente got its Vanilla Outfits for CB++ as well. they are all vanilla (original) as far as i know.

...full bodyslide compatible for terrific customizability!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273/?

picking just one, you have to dig them out by your own. i don't have any expirience about that

CB++ UPDATE (june 25th):

- new CB++ conversion: Unclaimed Delivery by SkyrimForDaWin

CB++ UPDATE (june 27th):

Main: 
- added Pushup Slider to Nude bodies for compatibility 
- updated preset files 

Various: 
- new outfit: Demon Hunter v2 Armor - by BloodFree/jmenaru (requires patch in misc. files for scarf)
- new outfit: Seraphine Armor - by BloodFree/jmenaru 
- new outfit: TM BallGown - by zzjay 
- new outfit: Ashara Romantic Outfit - by SydneyB 
- new outfit: R18Pn 02 - Leere Armor - by NPR/KURESE 
- added Alyn Shir TBBP variant 
- revised Argent Iron and added TBBP variant 
- moved lighting fix for Bikini Trouble to CB++ Various 

Misc: 
- added Demon Hunter V2 scarf patch for CB++ compatibility

All available @Nexus!

When making large changes to the body, like a pregnant belly for example, it screws up the lighting in-game. This is because Bethesda was stupid enough to use Object Space Normal mapping (rainbow coloured, filename ends with _msn) instead of Tangent Space Normal mapping (blue/purple coloured, filename ends with _n) on the bodies. Tangent Space Normal maps are good for objects that morph. Object Space Normal maps are not. As a side note; Object Space Normal maps are better performance wise than Tangent Space Normal maps, which makes it even more peculiar because if I'm not mistaken every other object in the game, which don't morph by the way, use Tangent Space Normal maps. It's retarded.

So I guess I'm going to need a new normal map for pregnant bodies. Does anyone know how to make an Object Space Normal map? Preferably in Blender.

EDIT: I figured out how to make a normal map in blender, but the axises seems to be off. It looks like the light in-game comes from the wrong direction. How do I achieve the correct orientation on the normal map?

EDIT2: Finally! After many tries I found a way to get the correct orientation. I first rotate the body 90 degrees along the X-axis and then mirror the body over the X-axis. Then after baking and saving the normal map I flip the image horizontally in an image editor. It isn't perfect, but it's better than what was before. The only problem now is that I have to use separate normal maps for pregnant and non-pregnant characters and thus have to switch bodies. It would be great if someone made something like this for NPCs: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37546/

Love the new update

but ran into an issue with the demon hunter V2 armor

as you can see in the pic the breast area seems like she's been in a fight with some scissors  :P

and just a lil bit of clipping on the back

Same thing with the Alyn Shir armor (slight clipping on the butt)

The breast and butt size doesn't affect the clipping, I still get the same problem with much smaller bodies

Just wondering if you could fix this :blush:

post-3438-0-43668500-1372793314_thumb.jpg

post-3438-0-29827800-1372793334_thumb.jpg

post-3438-0-30955800-1372793346_thumb.jpg

I found an error in the BodySlide software itself.

I decided to create a bottomless zap slider, just like there's a topless zap slider. Problem is that when both zap sliders are activated (the body is completely naked) the program will crash if any sliders are moved while a preview window is open. I realize that this is probably because the preview window needs to morph BaseUndies but BaseUndies are nowhere to be found.

I have attached the ShapeData for the bottomless zap slider. It's for CB++ Body - UndiesHR.

Zap_Bottomless.zip

Love the new update

as you can see in the pic the breast area seems like she's been in a fight with some scissors  :P

The breast and butt size doesn't affect the clipping, I still get the same problem with much smaller bodies

Strange, I'm only getting clipping if I use max values, as expected. Using smaller values gives me no clipping although I don't make use of BBP/TBBP which could be the cause of your constant clipping provided you do use TBBP.

In CB++, does the low weight body clip through the armour in the preview, if not it's probably TBBP causing the clipping.

I downloaded the latest version of everything for CB++ a few days ago and I just found that two of the KillerKeo armours are wrong. I don't know what armour is being used by CB++ as the KillerKeo steel armours, but it's not the ones that comes with KillerKeo's armour pack.

See attached screenshot:

post-15021-0-68141000-1372865127_thumb.jpg

Not 100% sure on this but I think that's KK's old version of the Steel armour. Notice that the KillerKeo sliders have not been updated in a long time due to KK using a differently shaped base body mesh, complicating the conversion.

Could the Slider Maker be made less sensitive about moved vertices when making zap-sliders? Blender is making it very difficult to make zap-sliders because it sometimes move vertices ever so slightly when exporting OBJ-files.

Here's a vertice from an OBJ-file that I imported into Blender:

v -20.2163 -8.11135 104.825

Without moving it here's the same vertice in the exported OBJ-file:

v -20.216299 -8.111350 104.824997

This causes the Slider Maker to zap vertices I don't want to zap. Either the Slider Maker must accept some fault in the vertice coordinates when making zap-sliders or perhaps someone can tell me how to bypass this problem in some other way.

EDIT: I have been exporting the OBJ-files from NifSkope. I just tried to export them via the Slider Maker's own export function, but that was even worse! None of the coordinates in the OBJ-file matched the base shape. I tried to use the exported OBJ-file as slider source without editing it and every vertice diapeared when I made it a zap-slider.

EDIT2: Upon further investigations I've found that correcting tiny coordinate errors doesn't do much. It is possible that there's a problem with NifSkope's export function, though it has worked several times before. There is one particular armour that I just can't get a functioning zap-slider on. I'm trying to remove everything but the pauldrons on ChronoTrigger77's dragonbone armour.

post-15021-0-89962600-1372995273_thumb.jpg

Love the new update

Man your char has gazongas you wouldn't believe. But that propably explains the butt. You need to balance things out or you would facepalm to the ground every 10 secs in a fight. I have nothing against big boobs, but that looks ridiculous. ;)