Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.6 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Since i reordered my mods and also using a new Bodymod CBBE/CB++ now im looking for a 3D Pubic hair for the replacer.

I found a CBBE Version, but as i thought it doesnt work with CB++

I searched this thread and found a link to a Addon for it, but the link is dead or say the file got deleted.

Is there someone who has a mesh file for CB++ or know a way to obtain it?

Thanks in advance.

Derethevil.

I've got another question: is there a slider that will adjust the direction the nipples are pointing on the X axis?  They always seem to be pointing out at the same angle regardless of size and in some cases it just looks very strange.

X-axis? Nope.  :-/

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to make that.  I mean it seems to be the same principle as nipple up / nipple down, just on a different axis.  Of course, I know nothing about 3D modeling.  I tried downloading Blender but I can't even figure out how to alter an object, or even rotate the view :s

Hello!

I am VERY new to this site and I have nooooo idea what im doing as far as what skeletons, outfit mods, sliders, extra programs etc I need to get TBBP going on my game any help would be very helpful.... havent messed with elderscrolls mods since morrowind. Thank you in advance!

Hello!

I am VERY new to this site and I have nooooo idea what im doing as far as what skeletons, outfit mods, sliders, extra programs etc I need to get TBBP going on my game any help would be very helpful.... havent messed with elderscrolls mods since morrowind. Thank you in advance!

You need a skeleton that supports TBBP like the XPMS one and TBBP animations. Outfits and bodies also have to be TBBP compatible (using Bodyslide if you want to use the CBBE body). Everything can be found on the Nexus and here.

I have a question regarding the program itself, is it open source and/or is the source code available somewhere?

It's available but not really. Might be best to ask Caliente for a link, because I'm not sure how open

it's supposed to be. However, it's been modified (branched into Bodyslide++) by me and cell.

Currently Caliente is updating Bodyslide with some new features. No idea if any UI modifications

will be included as well, but I hope so. And yes, it would be nice to be able to commit changes

to the official Bodyslide, but if or when that would possible is Caliente's decision.

I have a question regarding the program itself, is it open source and/or is the source code available somewhere?

It's available but not really. Might be best to ask Caliente for a link, because I'm not sure how open

it's supposed to be. However, it's been modified (branched into Bodyslide++) by me and cell.

Currently Caliente is updating Bodyslide with some new features. No idea if any UI modifications

will be included as well, but I hope so. And yes, it would be nice to be able to commit changes

to the official Bodyslide, but if or when that would possible is Caliente's decision.

She's completely "redoing" the program (well almost), including UI.

I would like CB++ armors/clothes (Vanilla and other) to support pregbelly growth, based on the mesh by zerocon

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/, to have a dynamic growth of the breast and belly with pregnancy sex-mod (Estrus Chaurus, SexLab HentayPregnancy, SexLab Procreation).

I know they are difficult to create, I tried to use blender to convert "barkeeper" mesh, by following this guide:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

but it is too difficult for me..

anyone want to try? :D

I would like CB++ armors/clothes (Vanilla and other) to support pregbelly growth, based on the mesh by zerocon

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/, to have a dynamic growth of the breast and belly with pregnancy sex-mod (Estrus Chaurus, SexLab HentayPregnancy, SexLab Procreation).

I know they are difficult to create, I tried to use blender to convert "barkeeper" mesh, by following this guide:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

but it is too difficult for me..

anyone want to try? :D

Weight-copying isn't hard, just overall time-consuming (so many meshes). Unfortunately, it may also give mediocre results.

Apart from reweighted meshes, bodyslide support isn't that hard. Existing slidersets can be copied, then all that needs

to be edited are the source and output tags (I suppose). So, the issue is mostly to get someone to weight some existing

meshes to the belly bone (and maybe breast bones). At least I assume so, never used any pregnancy mod.

Guest Jenova23

Can someone please tell me how to restore my sliders to there original value I don't know what I did but after I installed a new CB++ mod some of my slider values became exaggerated which where working perfectly fine with values past normal limits or at least tell me what effects them so I can go back and maybe try to replace it.

Maybe I should have posted this here, because it's maybe the "more right" place for those two little issues:

As BAMM is nothing else as somewhat like an "optional file" or "addon" for CB++ just two little things to mention:

1) The Gatti jewelry outfit isn't BBP enabled. I created the meshes single, group batched it by a another BBP enabled armor preset and group batched it as naked body with a CB++ BBP set, no effect.

2) The Diano Royal Armor set has still textures failures (white textures on the body armor piece). The mesh/texture failure for the Royal Armor set is caused by zapping, to be explicit by using the (zap) lower slider (using the (zap) under slider or leave the armor completely unzapped causes no issues).

Only as a hint if anybody feels for fixing/updating something.

Can someone please tell me how to restore my sliders to there original value I don't know what I did but after I installed a new CB++ mod some of my slider values became exaggerated which where working perfectly fine with values past normal limits or at least tell me what effects them so I can go back and maybe try to replace it.

Open the Bodyslide/SliderSets folder and delete the old CB++.xml file. Apparently it's been renamed to CB++Bodies.xml,

and having both will give the effect you describe, in practice doubling every slider value.

Clean upgrade typically means complete reinstallation of the Bodyslide packages, but it's a bit tedious,

and shouldn't really be necessary.

I thought I had solved an issue that cropped up when I was using bodyslide to create a custom look, but no it's there still and I'm really trying to figure out what is causing it.

Basically, when viewing the body from behind, particularly in game, the left hip shows a marked distortion, quite visible on anything but rather 'hip-heavy' bodies, which I don't much care for.  Is it a problem with my install, or is there a glitch in the mesh?  Enclosed is a thumbnail showing precisely what I'm talking about.

post-195090-0-06413900-1377020315_thumb.jpg

Hm, alright, guess I'll figure out how to use blender. 

You can use any 3D app that can import/export OBJ files. It's a good idea to remove doubles before starting to reshape,

else you might get gaps at the texture seams. When you have made a shape you like to use as slider, use Slidermaker

in Bodyslide to generate the bsd file: Load base file, select CalienteBody.nif, Add slider, Load Slider Src, select your

OBJ file, press D button, save the bsd file in the CalienteBody folder. The edit any nude body set (copy an existing tag,

and replace with the name of your slider).

I thought I had solved an issue that cropped up when I was using bodyslide to create a custom look, but no it's there still and I'm really trying to figure out what is causing it.

Basically, when viewing the body from behind, particularly in game, the left hip shows a marked distortion, quite visible on anything but rather 'hip-heavy' bodies, which I don't much care for.  Is it a problem with my install, or is there a glitch in the mesh?  Enclosed is a thumbnail showing precisely what I'm talking about.

And you do have CBBEv3 compatible Khajit textures? Or is it just the mesh that looks odd? If it only appears in game, and is not a texture issue,

it has to be a weighting bug. Or possibly a buggy idle animation.

And you do have CBBEv3 compatible Khajit textures? Or is it just the mesh that looks odd? If it only appears in game, and is not a texture issue, it has to be a weighting bug. Or possibly a buggy idle animation.

Oh most definitely, CBBEv3 textures, right from Caliente's archive itself.  Yes, it only looks odd ingame,  so like you said it's likely a weighting issue, and if it is, is there any way I can repair that problem?  I'm wanting to learn.  I'll also try other idle/animation packs to see if it's something weird with them.  Thanks for the quick reply, by the way!

I've enclosed the preset I made that exhibits the problem if you want a closer look at it yourself.

Oh most definitely, CBBEv3 textures, right from Caliente's archive itself.  Yes, it only looks odd ingame,  so like you said it's likely a weighting issue, and if it is, is there any way I can repair that problem?  I'm wanting to learn.  I'll also try other idle/animation packs to see if it's something weird with them.  Thanks for the quick reply, by the way!

I've enclosed the preset I made that exhibits the problem if you want a closer look at it yourself.

Actually I think it looks a little odd in the preview too. Not so strange considering your preset

has so many sliders affecting the hip area, and at rather extreme values. Negative Hips and

SlimThighs, combined with high HipBone sounds like asking for trouble. Even when a preset

looks ok in the preview, there's the possibilty that a combination of sliders at high values can

move some vertices to places where they were never supposed to be. Try to reduce the values

a bit on some sliders that negate each other. Press W for Wireframe mode if it helps.

post-46434-0-72385800-1377196912_thumb.jpg

Actually I think it looks a little odd in the preview too. Not so strange considering your preset

has so many sliders affecting the hip area, and at rather extreme values. Negative Hips and

SlimThighs, combined with high HipBone sounds like asking for trouble. Even when a preset

looks ok in the preview, there's the possibilty that a combination of sliders at high values can

move some vertices to places where they were never supposed to be. Try to reduce the values

a bit on some sliders that negate each other. Press W for Wireframe mode if it helps.

attachicon.gifBS preview.jpg

Makes sense, I actually wish the preview's lighting system would come from above and slightly in front of the model rather than from the right hand side, and also would allow you apply the texture to it, would probably expose faults like that more visibly.  I do appreciate the help and the work you and chronotrigger77 have put into bodyslide, it's just too bad it's doing this I was trying for a shape that didn't have the huge hips so common with nearly all body replacers.  Guess I just have to accept that she needs to have more fleshed out hips than I planned.

Makes sense, I actually wish the preview's lighting system would come from above and slightly in front of the model rather than from the right hand side, and also would allow you apply the texture to it, would probably expose faults like that more visibly.  I do appreciate the help and the work you and chronotrigger77 have put into bodyslide, it's just too bad it's doing this I was trying for a shape that didn't have the huge hips so common with nearly all body replacers.  Guess I just have to accept that she needs to have more fleshed out hips than I planned.

Just wait a little longer... :P