Error message on load Motion ID 139 .kf file 8

a missing animation

Not all possible 200 human-human animation numbers are used/filled

See in the unpacked LAPF file the "Animations in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg"  , there you see all the animations with explanations and the free ani mumbers.

Most Mods use random animation / animation groups (e.g. a cow girl or a from behind ani ) and the game does not use free/empty number (so you get no error message )

But some Mods use specific ani numbers . . . and ani 139 is a free/not used animation.

Maybe the Mods was made for the old Lovers with PK which had all 200 numbers.

You can fill the free numbers with  "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z" or "Daedra Sutra" or copies of the LAPF animations.

How you do it: read here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Scroll down to 2.  Problems during gameplay.

and there to Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

There in the spoiler you also find the file "ExtraAPAnimations.7z"  The animations this file will fill all free ani numbers.

• 8 months later...

@fejeena   I've been reading about this problem and I thought I had it figured out. I have been having this problem for about a week. I tried everything that others posted on the net and nothing worked, I read a lot about it and you seemed the most knowledgeable about it. I downloaded "Daedra Sutra" and manually did the install being very careful to install the INIs and the KFs in the right place. The error went away, but now one actor is facing the opposite direction. The sex no longer has any progression. I've been having many problems and most of my history is here: 

I have tried to fix this problem by reinstalling "Lovers with PK Extender" and the patch, but that didn't help. I took some pictures that I will post here. I am a straight guy playing as a female because I don't like seeing a naked guy running in front of me all of the time.

Oblivion 2021-05-22 18-45-24-412.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-22 18-43-33-656.jpg

Edited by dwharper34
corrected spelling

The sex animations have lost progression too. I had this problem before and reinstalled the extender patch, but that didn't work this time. So I have to save and reload the game to get the sex to stop. There isn't a key to stop it is there? Any way, I would sure like this fixed. I think I almost like the better than the sex in Fallout 4 or SkyrimSE. Its definitely better than Sexlivion.

Please help me fix this. I just want to play, but I keep having problems. Thanks for your help!