[mod] DWToska-CK3 for Tours & Tournaments (v1.9)

37 minutes ago, fakyfaky said:

Can you get raped while being a prisoner? Will a courtier/family member of yours who is imprisoned by another ruler get raped? Will NPC rulers rape their NPC prisoners?

No, the AI should not be able to use these interactions. I tried to play with certain switches to prevent the AI from using it, but in the end I chose to make the two character_interactions that trigger the rapes use this code:

is_shown = {
        scope:recipient = {             
            OR = {
                is_courtier_of = scope:actor
                is_pool_guest_of = scope:actor
            }
        }
        scope:recipient = { is_adult = yes }
        scope:recipient = { sex_opposite_of = scope:actor }
        scope:actor = { is_adult = yes }

# AI won't get it:
        scope:actor = { is_ai = no }
        scope:recipient = { is_ai = yes }
    }

Means: Only human players (scope:actor) can use this action on non-AI courtiers or prisoners (scope:recipient).

Something I've done for today, a little addition to the mod, adding dread for both the courtier and prisoner version. (for personal preference) 

The change is to the events file, because I figure if you're going for a tyrant playthrough this certainly counts as a form of torture. And you get dread from executing prisoners and I believe torturing as well, so... To me it makes sense. 

In any case, very happy we're already getting started on new(d) mods for ck3.

image.png.567b48c879a5f224c802d614943867b4.png

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Is it possible to get the AI to use the actions?  That's something I'd like to see..my character running the risk of being raped in prison by AI controlled NPC's

In principle: Yes.

But to be honest: I'm still struggling a lot with the changes to the scripting engine. While Paradox made a lot of things easier, they're also different from CK2. I'm still at only a basic proficiency level and I'm pulling my hairs out to get some of the events integrated that I actually want to add,

Allowing the AI to run these events complicates things a lot and the debugging of it and checking how it affects a play-through in the longer term is pretty time consuming. So for now I don't want to go there.

1 hour ago, thenoirangel said:

I attempted to figure out how to add an opinion modifier to the spouse, and I have no idea how to get it to work.

Yeah, I left that one out for now. The base game's 'adultery_events.txt' has some examples how it's done: It scopes 'every_consort', 'every_relation' of type 'soulmate' into a list and then sets a modifier on all of them that impacts opinion.

1 hour ago, thenoirangel said:

Side note, what's the addition of the opinion modifiers "opinion_used_family_member" and "opinion_used_spouse" for?

These are the 'opinion_modifiers' that my mod brings aboard:

# Opinion modifiers related to DWToska interactions:

opinion_raped_me = {
    opinion = -100
    years = 10
    decaying = yes
}

opinion_raped_family = {
    opinion = -40
    years = 4
    decaying = yes
}

# Seduced my spouse
opinion_used_spouse = {
    opinion = -20
    years = 2
    decaying = yes
}

# Seduced my family member
opinion_used_family_member = {
    opinion = -10
    years = 2
    decaying = yes
}

The opinion 'raped_me' is applied to any rape victim and they then have 100 hate (for 10 years) against their rapist. The hate intensity decays over time.

The 'opinion_raped_family' and 'opinion_used_family_member' are applied to close family members of prisoners and courtiers that got raped. Like this:

every_close_or_extended_family_member = {
					limit = {
						NOT = { scope:actor = this }
					}
					add_opinion = {
						modifier = opinion_raped_family
						target = scope:actor
					}
				}

So they hate the perpetrator as well, but a little less and for a shorter duration than the victim. However: Sadly the function 'every_close_or_extended_family_member' does NOT include the spouse or bethroted of the victim. Which is kinda silly. I'm not yet using 'opinion_used_my_spouse' as I haven't included code yet to scope out the spouse of a victim.

My rationale for having family members of a raped courtier hate the perpetrator less than the family of a raped prisoner? Dread. They're dependents of the liege and therefore less likely to raise that much of a fuzz. But that's just my personal flavor for these events.

7 hours ago, DocToska said:

No, the AI should not be able to use these interactions. I tried to play with certain switches to prevent the AI from using it, but in the end I chose to make the two character_interactions that trigger the rapes use this code:

is_shown = {
            OR = {
            }
        }

# AI won't get it:
    }

Means: Only human players (scope:actor) can use this action on non-AI courtiers or prisoners (scope:recipient).

First of all great mod!

I play as a female ruler, so will this mod work for me? If not, which lines would I have to edit?

Very noob question:

If I edit this line to:

# AI won't get it:
        scope:actor = { is_ai = YES }

Will the AI able to use the interactions?

Did some extra testing and noticed that the stress loss feels a little light. Sex is amazing, and losing only 14 stress, to me, equates to listening to music. Soo, I bumped up the stress loss to medium. Plus if you're risking pissing every relative off by doing it, might as well make it worth it, e.g. -->

image.png.358633fad74f540c2c353aded29c0014.png

Also, loving it so far, and enjoying the chance to mod (and break and fix) a new game. ^^

8 hours ago, nakorius said:

no mod other that from steam works for me..and i think i know why.. when i bought  my pc the admin was names with a polish sigh thats not universal.. and now when i look at the path  there is gumbug  instead of this sign..so im sqrewed..

Yeah, many games have this issue with usernames that have umlauts or accents. You could create another user, though.

I have changed the courtier_rape_interaction as follows because I want to exclude the spouse and consort. No rape inside marriage in those days.

I tried to do this as follows:

Spoiler

is_shown = {
            OR = {
            }
            NOR = {
                has_relation_lover = scope:actor
                has_relation_soulmate = scope:actor
                is_spouse_of = scope:actor
                is_consort_of = scope:actor    
            }
        }    

# AI won't get it:
    }

However, now the decision doesn't show up. Where did I make a mistake?

Made an account just for this.  But can you please add custom sounds effects for this like the Enhanced Torture mod had for rape in Ck2?  I have no idea why they took out torture/death sounds from the game now.   Is it possible to add custom sounds for this event?  Also what line(s) do I need to edit for the chance of pregnant to something like 10% instead of 50% and maybe give 50% chance to gain cruel trait and costs -25 piety loss and +10 dread gain. 

Also is it possible to have this only for prisoners not courtiers? Maybe also small chance for you to get slightly injured if victim has the brave trait like in that torture mod for ck2.   Want to make all this for AI to do as well, not just player. 

Can someone help me out and tell me how do all those in this mod? I have some idea of modding Ck2, I just dont know what lines to edit to make the stuff I wanted above.