just out of curiosity is there any way to get a belt fastened quiver mod to work with this race? i LOVE the elin race like totally do but i hate the fact that they have to pull their arrows from over their shoulders. checko just uploaded a separate mod for a belt fastened quiver along with a custom animation to go with it......any idea if it'll support this race? or is there a way to make it work with the elins? ;w;

oh and if you're going to complain about the elin's asses being too big then you clearly never played tera online. their asses are supposed to be big as their thighs are their thickest part of their body. they resemble a pear in shape.

@Silvernirvash

I have some of Skulltryannt's skeletons that includes Chesko's belt-fastened quivers.  There are 2 BBP skeletons that I can rescale for the Elins and I'll add the TBBP skeletons when I upload the TBBP body.

I'm putting together a whole new beauty pack and upload it by tomorrow because I've been receiving some requests lately.  After that is done, I can start on the skeletons.

Their asses are not that big.  I was going for Brazilian. :D

idk lol some of those Brazilian women have a Sweet Back side XD watched a video once where a girl broke a handful of penciles with her ass cheeks >.>;; HAWT!

just a moding question with vibrant enb witch adds 2 the data folder only textures and shaders no esp's and use's enb series 0113 wrapper version if I install it and save it on a save then I uninstall it will it mess up that save?

Their asses are not that big.  I was going for Brazilian. :D

idk lol some of those Brazilian women have a Sweet Back side XD watched a video once where a girl broke a handful of penciles with her ass cheeks >.>;; HAWT!

If the pencils were inserted sideways when she broke them then I'll be impressed. :P

regarding the belly, some of the modders here and on nexus came up with another 'belly bone'

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?p=386364

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/

might use this skeleton to be futureproof for preggers and whatnot, seems to be the most feature rich skeleton yet.

CB++ has sliders for Big Belly and Pregnant Belly.  Not sure of any practical use for adding a belly bone other than to animate a body with a large belly.  I guess something interesting will come from this.

just a moding question with vibrant enb witch adds 2 the data folder only textures and shaders no esp's and use's enb series 0113 wrapper version if I install it and save it on a save then I uninstall it will it mess up that save?

ENB, when uninstalled, will not bug a save.  Just be sure to remove any texture fixes that was installed with the ENB.  I have tried a few and did not experience any problems with my saves.

Now infinite loading screens is another matter and that is what I'm experiencing while working on the beauty mod.  Fantasy SweetFX, Skyrim Floral Overhaul, and 4 different hair packs and the constant loading and exiting the game will do a number on the system.  My pc needs a break or else it will break.

what you think about this?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35767

Interesting, but it use tri files and the movement is part of the face expressions.  I'm sure what everyone wants are ears that animate while idle or move according to what actions the player is performing, i.e. running, jumping, crouching, attacking, etc.

Still, I'll have a look at those ears when I have the time.

that look promising. The ear will look more real as a body part if it can animate. :) I'll try it on Creation kit but I'm an amateur and still learning lol.

btw, do you know what cause the eyes to be static ? The eyelids don't seem to animate at all. But in Race menu I can clearly see the eyes blinking. I wonder what sort of bugs prevent the blinking in game ?

Moreover, I encounter some imcompatibility with New Animation For magic casting. I'm running an Elin mage and when I try this mod it make my game CTD so much (like when go to new cell, interiors...) I'm installed FNIS 3.5, PCEA, Elin idle and that mod. I think it's the problem with Elin skeleton is not compatible, like tail and such... Do you experience this problem too? 

I play another custom race, Mithra and I don't encounter symptoms like above. 

my boss log.

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Dawnguard.esm Active

HearthFires.esm Active

Dragonborn.esm Active

ApachiiHair.esm Active

ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active

RaceCompatibility.esm Active

ElinRace.esm Active

ElinRaceTaint.esm Active

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp Active

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active

Convenient Horses.esp Active

Cloaks.esp Active

SkyRe_Main.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}Warning: The SkyRe has many conflicts with other mods. Please read the readme before playing with mod. This will prevent many problems. Read it here.

Note: If lockpicikng is not work then try to delete 'interface\lockpickingmenu.swf'

Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.

Note: To make aiming easier, recommend to add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:

Note: [Actor]

Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000

Note: [Combat]

Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

SkyRe_Combat.esp Active

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp Active

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp Active

ElinRace_ApachiiHairFemales.esp Active

FFRace.esp Active

CharacterMakingExtender.esp Active

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp Active

SkyRe_Races.esp

Incompatible with: EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

WATER.esp Active

ReProccer.esp Active

Interesting, but it use tri files and the movement is part of the face expressions.  I'm sure what everyone wants are ears that animate while idle or move according to what actions the player is performing, i.e. running, jumping, crouching, attacking, etc.

Still, I'll have a look at those ears when I have the time.

tested on CoTS and Elins, no problems so far

idle emotion

post-81353-0-93498100-1367936399_thumb.jpg

then i attacked and ears looks bit different

post-81353-0-10927900-1367936420_thumb.jpg

elins look good at least in CK

that look promising. The ear will look more real as a body part if it can animate. :) I'll try it on Creation kit but I'm an amateur and still learning lol.

btw, do you know what cause the eyes to be static ? The eyelids don't seem to animate at all. But in Race menu I can clearly see the eyes blinking. I wonder what sort of bugs prevent the blinking in game ?

Moreover, I encounter some imcompatibility with New Animation For magic casting. I'm running an Elin mage and when I try this mod it make my game CTD so much (like when go to new cell, interiors...) I'm installed FNIS 3.5, PCEA, Elin idle and that mod. I think it's the problem with Elin skeleton is not compatible, like tail and such... Do you experience this problem too? 

I play another custom race, Mithra and I don't encounter symptoms like above. 

my boss log.

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Dawnguard.esm Active

HearthFires.esm Active

Dragonborn.esm Active

ApachiiHair.esm Active

ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active

RaceCompatibility.esm Active

ElinRace.esm Active

ElinRaceTaint.esm Active

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp Active

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active

Convenient Horses.esp Active

Cloaks.esp Active

SkyRe_Main.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}Warning: The SkyRe has many conflicts with other mods. Please read the readme before playing with mod. This will prevent many problems. Read it here.

Note: If lockpicikng is not work then try to delete 'interface\lockpickingmenu.swf'

Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.

Note: To make aiming easier, recommend to add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:

Note: [Actor]

Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000

Note: [Combat]

Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

SkyRe_Combat.esp Active

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp Active

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp Active

ElinRace_ApachiiHairFemales.esp Active

FFRace.esp Active

CharacterMakingExtender.esp Active

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp Active

SkyRe_Races.esp

Incompatible with: EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

WATER.esp Active

ReProccer.esp Active

Hello Grbone

Skyrim update 1.9 borked the blinking eyes.  They only seem to work during character creation.

Regarding the CTD problem, did you have the Elin Idle animation installed before adding the new magic casting anims and PCEA?  Did you experience problems when you only had the Elin Idle installed?

If your answere is 'yes' to the first and 'no' to the second then the problem stems from either the new magic casting anims and/or PCEA.

I'm going to venture a guess and say the culprit is PCEA.  Possible incompatibility issues between PCEA and Elin Idle.  PCEA allows custom animations to affect only your character.  The Elin Idle only affects Elins (also your character).

Try this,

1. Uninstall all animation mods (Elin Idle, Magic Casting, and PCEA).
  2. Run GenerateFNIS for Users again.
  3. Reinstall Magic Casting.
  4. Reinstall PCEA.
  5. Run GenerateFNIS for Users to create new behavior files.
  6. Now check for crashing or any type of problems during gameplay.

If there are no problems then it's safe to say PCEA is compatible with the Elin race.

Now install the Elin Idle animation and run FNIS again.  Check for problems in the game.  If the game crashes or animation related problems appear, PCEA and Elin Idle are incompatible.

Taking it one step at a time considering I have about 4 different things to do, one of them being GT.   Regarding GT, I want to start making some custom UNP bodies then start on the skeletons and then new spells and race abilities/powers.

In the mean time, I can upload the Petite race which comes with a petite companion and petite pet.  I just need to update it and fix the crashing where the companion is located.  I'll have to check for other possible bugs, but at least it's compatible with ECE and I can use this as an excuse to install Monster Mod and Monster Wars.  I can't wait.

Hello Grbone

Skyrim update 1.9 borked the blinking eyes.  They only seem to work during character creation.

Regarding the CTD problem, did you have the Elin Idle animation installed before adding the new magic casting anims and PCEA?  Did you experience problems when you only had the Elin Idle installed?

If your answere is 'yes' to the first and 'no' to the second then the problem stems from either the new magic casting anims and/or PCEA.

I'm going to venture a guess and say the culprit is PCEA.  Possible incompatibility issues between PCEA and Elin Idle.  PCEA allows custom animations to affect only your character.  The Elin Idle only affects Elins (also your character).

Try this,

1. Uninstall all animation mods (Elin Idle, Magic Casting, and PCEA).
  2. Run GenerateFNIS for Users again.
  3. Reinstall Magic Casting.
  4. Reinstall PCEA.
  5. Run GenerateFNIS for Users to create new behavior files.
  6. Now check for crashing or any type of problems during gameplay.

If there are no problems then it's safe to say PCEA is compatible with the Elin race.

Now install the Elin Idle animation and run FNIS again.  Check for problems in the game.  If the game crashes or animation related problems appear, PCEA and Elin Idle are incompatible.

thank for your suggestion. 

Elin idle and FNIS stand alone don't cause the problem, After installing PCEA and later new Magic animation I start to experience CTDs.

Yes, after uninstall every FNIS mod my game is running fine again without CTDs. So the problem is probably that PCEA and magic animation is imcompatible with Elin idle . I'm trying to  reinstall them one by one to see which one is conflicted. :)

... how sad that 1.9 patch cause the eyes stop blinking :( that happens to my other custom races too and it seems only custom races are afffected by the bug (other vaniila NPCs like Lydia are normal)

I installed Unofficial patch too and this problem is still not fixed. however I hope the next version will fix this. :D

update: I'm running only FNIS, PCEA and magic animation now and so far, so good. Maybe Elin idle isn't compatible with magic animation after all.

@Grbone

I'm thinking Elin Idle is not compatible with PCEA.  Did you try Elin Idle with only Magic Casting?  If those two work together then the incompatibility is with PCEA.

PCEA might be made compatible with Elin Idle if a workaround is found since it's aimed towards custom races.

I tried using PCEA but it has alot of issues with some animation mods, it also broke my game once or twice, however you can get it to work with Elin Idle just install this after PCEA and FNIS it, PCEA has its own Standing idle as well, might be buggy sometimes.

I use the different parts of PCEA like his walk, run and bow and i get the bug where my toon does crucified look running forward, sometimes. So yeah PCEA might need a workaround.

ya your work is always one of the best take your time with gt its well worth the long wait I look at it like this the longer it takes the better it will be.

also I hope you and your family are doing well, I am doing well so is my family your still one of my fav modders keep up the EPIC! work!

How do i remove this mod safely? I removed all Elin Race mods and after that the game crashed on startup.

How did you install/uninstall the race mods?  NMM?  Manually? 

Which mods did you install?

NMM can cause issues with installation and removal of mods.  If all was done manually then there is the possibility of a needed file being deleted accidentally.

Derived Elin.  Remember the Derivelin race?  Either the author made some big changes to the race or it was picked up by someone else who made the upgrades.

I have v0.2 and Derived Elin voices (does not contain sound files, but more like allows Derived Elins to have a separate set of voices).

Derived Elin v02+Voice mod.7z

If searching, look for "Derived Elin" or "DerivedElin".

ya your work is always one of the best take your time with gt its well worth the long wait I look at it like this the longer it takes the better it will be.

also I hope you and your family are doing well, I am doing well so is my family your still one of my fav modders keep up the EPIC! work!

Butterin' me up, hmmm?  :P   Thanks, I'll keep everyone updated on any progress.

For now, here is what I'm going to get done during the next few days.

• Finish the new beauty pack (right now CBBE only).
  • Tweak some skeletons for the Elins and the GT races.
  • Adding TBBP to the current Elins.
  • Fix the Petite race.  Thought I offer something new in the mean time.

That reminds me....

@Silvernirvash

Chesko's Belt-Fastened Quivers v1.1 seems not to be compatible with any of Skulltyrannt's skeletons based on v1.0 of belt-fastened quivers.  New skeletons are needed.

Are you using v1.1 or 1.0.  I can modify Skulltyrannt's skellies for v1, but for now only modify any skellies directly from v1.1.