I finally fine-tuned the Venus body for the adult Tera races.  If anyone is wondering what the adult Elin will look like, here are some previews (the body may or may not go through some additional touch-ups).

Venus Body - CBBE BBP (TBBP will be included)

29pjc8lgsir92uc4g.jpg

2kn093xof3qew734g.jpg1iihft8u6x716x34g.jpglyhix1au2aqi9fl4g.jpg1cv970y1mytvtc04g.jpg

CORRECTION:  To avoid any confusion, I meant to say "adult-size Elins".  I know the Elins are technically, adults.

Body slider will create two files, femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.  Just add these two files in the 2chelin BBP BODY FIX folder and allow overwriting of the original femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files.  Remember to install the correct custom Elin body mod first and the one matching the new body you created (install Elin CBBE custom body then install your new CBBE body files.  The same applies to the custom UNP body).

TIP:  If you press and hold the Control (CTRL) key while clicking on the Create This Body button in body slider, the two new files will be saved in the Body Slider folder (in the same folder as BodySlide.exe).

I tried doing this but it didn't change anything. It's still an Elin body.

Body slider will create two files, femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.  Just add these two files in the 2chelin BBP BODY FIX folder and allow overwriting of the original femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files.  Remember to install the correct custom Elin body mod first and the one matching the new body you created (install Elin CBBE custom body then install your new CBBE body files.  The same applies to the custom UNP body).

TIP:  If you press and hold the Control (CTRL) key while clicking on the Create This Body button in body slider, the two new files will be saved in the Body Slider folder (in the same folder as BodySlide.exe).

You mean she has the default, Tera Elin body?  If you installed one of the custom body packs then make sure the associated plugin is activated.

Do you also have the Elin Race XTC color extender?  That also contains the race files and if it is below the custom body plugin in the load order then it will override it with the default body.  Move the custom body plugin after all of the Elin race plugins.  This should ensure that the custom body is being used.  Now when you swap the custom body mesh with your own, she will appear with the new body.

Sorry, I forgot that XTC also contains the body/texture information.  I'm going to fix this when I update the Elin race.

Uh, wait, flat-chested? I mean, fine, the boys would look trappy and flat-chested... but weren't the girls going to have little A-cups or something?

Yes.  The flat-chest body will be for the femboy and the UNP female.  Now that I have modified the x117 to play nicely with ECE, you can use the CotS body and any loli armors.  I just need to make some more adjustments to widen the hips for the Elins.  I will include the Monli body which is an A-cup and I'll make an A-cup, UNP body.

The Elins and loli Castanics, High Elves, and Humans (yes, I've finally decided to add them) can share the same bodies as the adults, but use the x117 and x106 skeletons.   Those skeletons will scale down the body. 

I will be making a few CBBE and UNP bodies with different cup-sizes and with and without pubic hairs.  That reminds me, I'm going to try to fix the color-changing pubic hairs so that the colors remain when reloading a save or restarting the game.  If it fails, no problem, I can make variations of the Venus body to include pubic hairs that uses a texture which I can recolor.

I finally fine-tuned the Venus body for the adult Tera races.  If anyone is wondering what the adult Elin will look like, here are some previews (the body may or may not go through some additional touch-ups).

Venus Body - CBBE BBP (TBBP will be included)

29pjc8lgsir92uc4g.jpg

2kn093xof3qew734g.jpg1iihft8u6x716x34g.jpglyhix1au2aqi9fl4g.jpg1cv970y1mytvtc04g.jpg

CORRECTION:  To avoid any confusion, I meant to say "adult-size Elins".  I know the Elins are technically, adults.

I absolutely love this!

You mean she has the default, Tera Elin body?  If you installed one of the custom body packs then make sure the associated plugin is activated.

Do you also have the Elin Race XTC color extender?  That also contains the race files and if it is below the custom body plugin in the load order then it will override it with the default body.  Move the custom body plugin after all of the Elin race plugins.  This should ensure that the custom body is being used.  Now when you swap the custom body mesh with your own, she will appear with the new body.

Sorry, I forgot that XTC also contains the body/texture information.  I'm going to fix this when I update the Elin race.

I removed the XTC and it worked out, however the body became white... the face isn't dark or anything, it's just fine.

(Wish I could print-screen to show it but it's not working)

I removed the XTC and it worked out, however the body became white... the face isn't dark or anything, it's just fine.

(Wish I could print-screen to show it but it's not working)

I managed to fix the texture by replacing some textures here and there.

So I figured you can change the body of elin in Bodyslider, However it seems to be still an elin body where there is a small torso but big thighs.

What I do want is complete body replacement, if there is a way to this, please tell me.

So I figured you can change the body of elin in Bodyslider, However it seems to be still an elin body where there is a small torso but big thighs.

What I do want is complete body replacement, if there is a way to this, please tell me.

You will need to replace the skeleton with the x117 (beast) or one of the custom skeletons by Skull Tryannt (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712), just look for beast skeletons for Monli (this is the smallest custom skeleton available).

I'll be tinkering with some beast skeletons to allow for different hips and breast sizes for the loli Tera girls.

PsychoMachina, maybe you know - is there fox armors for elins which can be used with "Main Pack + UNP Tight Body"

as far i understand, armor link on 1st page is for CBBE.

The fox armors are for CBBE (slim and normal).  Have you tried to armors specifically for CBBE Slim?  If I'm not mistaken, UNP Tight Body is the equivalent to CBBE Slim.

EDIT:  There are the UNP Elin armors for CotS.

CotS (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15192-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0902/)

CotS Armors by Lostdaywalker (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15220-armors-for-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky/)

You will need to replace the skeleton with the x117 (beast) or one of the custom skeletons by Skull Tryannt (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712), just look for beast skeletons for Monli (this is the smallest custom skeleton available).

I'll be tinkering with some beast skeletons to allow for different hips and breast sizes for the loli Tera girls.

PsychoMachina, maybe you know - is there fox armors for elins which can be used with "Main Pack + UNP Tight Body"

as far i understand, armor link on 1st page is for CBBE.

The fox armors are for CBBE (slim and normal).  Have you tried to armors specifically for CBBE Slim?  If I'm not mistaken, UNP Tight Body is the equivalent to CBBE Slim.

EDIT:  There are the UNP Elin armors for CotS.

CotS (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15192-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0902/)

CotS Armors by Lostdaywalker (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15220-armors-for-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky/)

i know about CotS, have 99% LDW works in my collection :)

UNP Elin Armors have issue with neck on Elin, just look from back.

Fox armors in your 1st page links have issues on back, well its not UNP, so no questions

i have also tera armors from nexus, but its like 38 sets about humans/castanic and only 2 - elins.

@Uguu123

That's an issue with the Elins having a custom head and armors meant for a specific custom race other than the Elins.  For now you can try some necklaces to hide the seem.

The GT Elins should not have this issue since they will be using assets that will be more compatible with the current available armors.

Venus body "Voluptuous", precursor to the Venus body "Curvaceous" I showed earlier.  Slightly thicker torso, arms, and legs, and fuller breasts and buttocks.  I originally made this with TBBP in mind.

post-64505-0-16518000-1366635225_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-31894100-1366635237_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-41679300-1366635249_thumb.jpg

The only thing I want to, and trying to, change are the nipples.  Right now they are perky, I want them puffy.

post-64505-0-85684300-1366635264_thumb.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

If anyone is wondering if there will be a UNP body other than UNP flat-chest and tight-body,  I tried different various UNP bodies and settled with UNPC by HaloFarm.

post-64505-0-43454400-1366635530_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-62186100-1366635568_thumb.jpg

@ PsychoMachina

I think this has been asked already a few pages back, but i couldn't find an answer to this one.

Could you enable the TBBP option across all GoT races?

I tried getting the early Elins (late last year version which i still use) to work with the TBBP skeletons (just for this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713/ ), no dice (i knew TBBP was incompatible, but i tried various meshes/skeletons regardless.)

It would be great to get the TBBP + Butt animations to work on even the smaller skeletons the Elins/Monli/CotS or similar use :)

Btw, do the Elins use a more standard Head mesh now? It's hard to find any suitable headware or standard Hair for them, because their head mesh is so different.

@Mistle

Pubic hairs will be an option.  Right now I have two options: 1) go back to using DorkDiva's color-changeable pubic hairs, or 2) add pubic hairs that can have different colors by changing the tint of it's texture file.

I have an idea on how to 'fix' DorkDiva's pubic hairs (wait...that doesn't sound right) not keeping the color when reloading a save or the game.  I won't know for sure until I test it out in CK.

@Spamhunter

TBBP will be an option for all of GT.  I'm not sure about the flat-chest body, but I'll do some testing to see if there will be butt animation and nothing overall gets glitchy.

The current Elins use a custom skeleton plus the body mesh needs to allow for the butt animation (the breast animation is there).  The TBBP skeleton would need to be scaled for the Elins or the Elin skeletons would need to be modified to include the extra bones and the animations.  The first option would be the better of the two.

Girls of Tera will use head meshes compatible ECE so that means greater compatibility with hairs and head-gears.  I have tested the CotS and Monli with ECE-CME ( I believe it was the last one from TKTK1's website before he uploaded v1 to Nexus). and they do here are the results.

CotS (head/body) + ECE-CME

post-64505-0-97187100-1366656451_thumb.jpg

Monli (head/body) + ECE-CME

post-64505-0-15824300-1366656463_thumb.jpg

I'll probably have to retest CotS because I can't remember if I used their headmesh or my own.

GT will have non-BBP, BBP, and TBBP bodies.  All 3 will be available for the teen and adults, the loli bodies, well, I have to see what works and what doesn't.

@Raith009

Here you go.  I only did some minor changes to the root node.

x117BeastSkeleton.7z

The wide hips are caused by ECE and probably the same reason why the original x117 would give her amazonian proportions.  I will need to make further changes to the skeleton, but in the meantime, if you are using ECE ( not sure if RaceMenu has the same problems), you can use the body sliders (legs, shoulders, hands, and head) to correct her proportions.

On a different subject, she now has puffy nipples, but of a different sort.

post-64505-0-64950000-1366678493_thumb.jpg

wow.. those sure are puffy lol, maybe a little to much? >.> on a side note how ever thanks for the info on the pubs was mainly just a wonder :P, also TBBP isn't all it is cracked up to be as there is very little to almost no butt shake that I have seen with the normal TBBP skeletons, how ever on the nexus I have seen a mod posted showing more of an ass shake but it also required a completely different body style idk if this is something you might be looking for but I can't say TBBP is really that great :/.  Just my personal opinion.

Mistle