[REQUEST] Does anyone have Qaxe's Winterhold Rebuild for SE?

Qaxe has deleted all of his mods from the Nexus since he was sick and tired of people complaining about his work.

I really enjoyed his Winterhold Rebuild so I'd really like it for my game but I can't find a download link anywhere.

Does anyone have access to the file that they could share with me?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 7:21 PM, Igor Hugentobler said:

Did anyone has the full mod ? or only icicle valley ?

Damnit. I had it. Had a drive crash, then all the mods got removed THE VERY NEXT DAY.

I'm good at finding missing, deleted, etc mods. no big holes in my want list except Qaxes stuff.

• 2 months later...

Anyone got the above version of Winterhold rebuild working on SSE?  SSE crashes on load (before a window even gets created for the game) when it is active.  I wish I knew what the problem was.  Most crashes like the one I am experiencing are caused by loading oldrim mods on SSE without optimizing everything (such as BSAs and NIFs).  But this one already seems optimized and no BSAs.  What else could cause this?

Edited by shebop

I tried posting this the other day when loverslab was down.  Thanks for the suggestions people but I figured it out.  I had a previous version with a bsa active (I updated with the version posted here and forgot to deactivate it).  The bsa was incompatible with SSE.