Maids II Sexlab Patch SE

View File

This mod was not made by me. I didn't even used it. I'm just the caretaker.

I didn't ask Yinkle why he leaves. I just asked him to leave his mods for the community, because a lot of ppl like what he has done and he said it is ok if I take care of them.

I will do this with respect for him and with respect of his work. 

What it does:

Adds sexlab scenes to relevant moments in the Maids story. If SLEN is installed it could increase your relationships.

This works much like the FG patch but using SexLab Framework.

Requirements:

SexLab Framework (obviously) and all it's requirements.

Maids II (obviously) and all it's requirements.

You absolutely must not have the Maids FG patch installed. (it will conflict with and break this mod)

Replacing the FG patch mid game could be problematic. You could try cleaning your save but probably best to start fresh.

Recommended:

Sexlab Eager NPCS  I always recommend this excellent sexlab mod that has no peers

Permissions:

Enter_77 (the author of Maids II) has given me permission to post this mod here for the LoversLab community.

This mod is only for the LoversLab Community and sharing it (or the code included) elsewhere is prohibited.

Credits:

Enter_77 for making the Maids II mod which is an example of modding at it's best.

Xiderpunk for the FG patch which inspired this mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

One of my favorite mod authors makes a sexlab patch for my favorite Quest mod of all time. How much better could it get? Thank you sir, your work is very much appreciated!!! The only thing better would be Maids III coming out, but I fear Enter_77 is done with his work on Maids. 

30 minutes ago, nufndash said:

One of my favorite mod authors makes a sexlab patch for my favorite Quest mod of all time. How much better could it get? Thank you sir, your work is very much appreciated!!! The only thing better would be Maids III coming out, but I fear Enter_77 is done with his work on Maids. 

Thanks fella, I wouldn't be so sure about Enter_77 though, he may have more up his sleeve than we know.

40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

speaking of SLEN... does it affect the relationship system in Maids, too?

Or will this work like the FG patch that allows just sex scenes with the Prostitudes in the Brothel?

It doesn't touch the Kasia fp/rp points. I might look at adding a SL scene with her at a relevant moment though. It adds scenes with the courtesans, the bar dancers and a specific fade to black moment with another npc.

11 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

It doesn't touch the Kasia fp/rp points. I might look at adding a SL scene with her at a relevant moment though. It adds scenes with the courtesans, the bar dancers and a specific fade to black moment with another npc.

OK... 

9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

lol. That was one of the biggest disappointing fade to black moments I have ever seen. I am so glad you are fixing that!  That npc is also one of my favorite characters. I have searched and searched for more voice acting but never found anything else having to do with Skyrim. I really hope you are right about Enter_77. Bringing back "that npc" in another mod, would be cool!

• 3 weeks later...