REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

Ok, i'll continue along and see if it happens again in 20130510.1. Let you know what debugging says if it recurs.

Edit: Still having that freezing issue. Including a screenie of debug=7 stuff.

In mod manager i had it set to, fertility cycle=1 day to see if it would visibly change, and fertility at 300%.

Sitting at 0% cycle here though after character miscarriage.

I'll run another clean save/install later and see if it crops up again, but i've done this a few times since 20130509 and it seems to be recurring for me (i actually had to do a full re-install of the game and all mods yesterday too... due to another issue messin with my files, so the only changes to my files since have been the new SO preg and SCR versions)

Any other info which could be of use for you, lemme know.

Edit2: ok there we go actually uploaded this time. lol

attachicon.gifScreenShot0_cr.png

On added note here.

Seems the cycle will run fine unless FertEz pills are used, after which point the cycle will not continue and will not restart until i do a clean save/sexout uninstall/install again.

Cool, that pic helps a lot, I didn't try testing with FertEz, I'll have another dig at it, so I can get it sorted for release, it's getting too far ahead of the Stable version :)

Not getting the fertility stalling issue since 20130513.1

So something you tweeked in there must have fixed that... or uninstalling/installing the package for the hundredth time did that. lol

In anycase :)

It happens, everytime I go into some code I haven't been into for a while, if I can't find a bug I look at it and either think "what drugs was I on when I wrote this?" or "I can make this better!" either can result in improvement or mass breakage, followed by "now I know why I did that crazy stuff!". Sometimes I even fix stuff  :)

Can anyone confirm if there are still any P7 clothing swap issues?

I tried a P7 pregnancy a few days back and it seemed fine, I think that's the only thing slowing me from promoting this to a Stable release this week.

With New Update 20130514.1

Fertility has been staying at 0% from the medical scanner checker. This is with 150% Peak Female Fertility, 65 - 75% above min, with a 14 day cycle. 14% into the cycle.

When I max out fertility peak at 300% with 100% above min, and a 1 day cycle, fertility is only at 43.89% at 14.63% into cycle. Not sure if this is intended though it seems very low compared to previous versions.

Have been testing it for a few in-game hours, not days yet to see if there is a significant increase. If you need anymore info or for me to list debug info just ask. :)

Edit: Still using the 150% Peak Female Fertility, 75% above min, with a 14 day cycle. After 2 days noticed fertility percent went up to 1.05%, slowly rising after that.

Thqnks for the feedback,

Fertility peak is the absolute maximum Fertility level, but it only reaches that at 100% of the cycle, but it only starts ramping at the point where CyclePercentFertile comes into play, so if peak is set at 100% and cycle percent that is set at 30% it should ramp in a linear fashion from 70% to 100%, in reality it doesn't make a lot of difference as there's only 1 ova for normal fertility so chances between 70% and 100% of pregnancy are the same, going ing ovet 100% will add more Ova increasing the chance of Pregnancy. As each Ova counts the sperm and does it's own calculation on chances of becoming fertilised. I'm not sure what you mean by "above min". Fertility levels over 100% are possible with drugs or the MCM slider for people who may not be playing base humans.

Can you check using debug settings 1, 6 or 7 if the FL (Fertility Level) is different than the Medical Scanner. I suspect maybe I should add FertilityCycle to the Scanner too as I think people are getting confused between the 2 as someone could be 50% through the Fertility cycle and have 0% Fertility because the actor isn't in the fertilie part of the cycle yet.

Thqnks for the feedback,

Fertility peak is the absolute maximum Fertility level, but it only reaches that at 100% of the cycle, but it only starts ramping at the point where CyclePercentFertile comes into play, so if peak is set at 100% and cycle percent that is set at 30% it should ramp in a linear fashion from 70% to 100%, in reality it doesn't make a lot of difference as there's only 1 ova for normal fertility so chances between 70% and 100% of pregnancy are the same, going ing ovet 100% will add more Ova increasing the chance of Pregnancy. As each Ova counts the sperm and does it's own calculation on chances of becoming fertilised. I'm not sure what you mean by "above min". Fertility levels over 100% are possible with drugs or the MCM slider for people who may not be playing base humans.

Can you check using debug settings 1, 6 or 7 if the FL (Fertility Level) is different than the Medical Scanner. I suspect maybe I should add FertilityCycle to the Scanner too as I think people are getting confused between the 2 as someone could be 50% through the Fertility cycle and have 0% Fertility because the actor isn't in the fertilie part of the cycle yet.

Thank you for the insight! I will check the fertility using debug 7 at first to see if there is a difference between what the scanner reads and the FertilityCycle, was just going by the scanner for the initial part.

For the "above min" I meant in MCM the "Percentage of Fertility in Female Cycle" - "Percentage of Cycle Length Fertility is above minimum". Sorry for the confusion. :D

So far it looks like what debug is putting out is close to accurate on what the scanner is reading. Going to continue watching it. I will give an update on the different changes.

EDIT: Hopefully this makes more sense if I'm confusing, sorry.

post-971-0-86557300-1368584104_thumb.png

post-971-0-73125100-1368584126_thumb.png

Thank you for the insight! I will check the fertility using debug 7 at first to see if there is a difference between what the scanner reads and the FertilityCycle, was just going by the scanner for the initial part.

For the "above min" I meant in MCM the "Percentage of Fertility in Female Cycle" - "Percentage of Cycle Length Fertility is above minimum". Sorry for the confusion. :D

So far it looks like what debug is putting out is close to accurate on what the scanner is reading. Going to continue watching it. I will give an update on the different changes.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-05-14 22-08-17-91.png

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-05-14 22-08-21-57.png

Cool that saved me checking, I had already put Fertility Cycle in the Medical Scanner :)

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-05-14 22-08-17-91.png

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-05-14 22-08-21-57.png

Cool that saved me checking, I had already put Fertility Cycle in the Medical Scanner :)

Glad to hear, I wasn't sure if you were refering to the numbers being off from the scanner or a problem I might have never noticed :)

Also is the Simplification of Fertility script made to be a slower gain in % over time compared to before? I notice I don't have an ova in my characters inventory as often/cycle isn't going as fast as before (Unless it's just me and I normally have it set to one day cycles rather than 7 that I have now testing the new version, lack of sleep might be throwing me off) If the cycle/fertlevel is working as it should just ignore this.

I have noticed something odd with Sunny having 5 cauc ovas and 1 hisp ova while I had none. (Shouldn't she only have one type of ova not both cauc and hisp?) trying to find her now again to see if anything changed but she seems to have wandered off somewhere.

Edit: Found her and now she seems to have only 1 ova in her inventory (Cauc). No clue how to reproduce that strange event. Even changing MCM settings did nothing. Is it possible an NPC would loot something like that off a corpse (If they have no armor)? :lol:

Glad to hear, I wasn't sure if you were refering to the numbers being off from the scanner or a problem I might have never noticed :)

Also is the Simplification of Fertility script made to be a slower gain in % over time compared to before? I notice I don't have an ova in my characters inventory as often/cycle isn't going as fast as before (Unless it's just me and I normally have it set to one day cycles rather than 7 that I have now testing the new version, lack of sleep might be throwing me off) If the cycle/fertlevel is working as it should just ignore this.

I have noticed something odd with Sunny having 5 cauc ovas and 1 hisp ova while I had none. (Shouldn't she only have one type of ova not both cauc and hisp?) trying to find her now again to see if anything changed but she seems to have wandered off somewhere.

Edit: Found her and now she seems to have only 1 ova in her inventory (Cauc). No clue how to reproduce that strange event. Even changing MCM settings did nothing. Is it possible an NPC would loot something like that off a corpse (If they have no armor)? :lol:

Hmm yeah it's possible they could loot ova, I'll check but I thought I had a self deleting code in ova if the owner was dead, but maybe it was looted before activation. And normally Hisp should produce Hisp Ova and Cauc Cauc Ova, it's possible for other ova to be added though like SuperMutant or SporeOva :)

The simplififcation was just removing some presets I had for NPC's to have slightly different fertillity speeds +/- 5%, I don't think it was functioning anyway. They still have random cycle start times though. A 1 day Fertility cycle should still take 24 hours from 0% to 100% unless FertEz or BunX or BunAway is taken.

Started a new game again to run another test and Sunny Smiles has 2 cauc / 2 hisp ovas on her. No humans killed/default armor on.

This is with 300% fertility peak at 85% Percentage of Fertility in Female Cycle for females on a  7 day cycle.

She was at 67.23% in the FertCycle and 184.35% in FertilityLevel.

Not sure if this effects  the other companions like Cass and Veronica but will try and recruit them to find out if they suffer a similar problem. I have not seen the PC have different types of ovas yet.

Started a new game again to run another test and Sunny Smiles has 2 cauc / 2 hisp ovas on her. No humans killed/default armor on.

This is with 300% fertility peak at 85% Percentage of Fertility in Female Cycle for females on a  7 day cycle.

Not sure if this effects  the other companions like Cass and Veronica but will try and recruit them to find out if they suffer a similar problem. I have not seen the PC have different types of ovas yet.

Hmm bizzare, I just double checked the code and there should be no way of adding caucasian ova unless Sunny is Caucasian, she's Hispanic in the vanilla game, and I assume the same in the companion mod.

4 ova total for 184% fertility sounds reasonable.

Ah Ha, think I found that ova race bug & fixed it, testing now

New Update 20130517.1:

More work on SporeHybrid Race, renaming to Hybrid

Added Mantis's to Lumpy Pregnancies

Fix to incorrect ova being given to wrong races

Added Dehydration, Starvation & Sleep Deprivation effects to P3 - P7 pregnancies

Dunno if this happens for anyone else, but symbiote pregnancy causes an infinite birthing loop

I'll have a look, they are still a WIP haven't had much testing done :)

My plan with symbiotes was to just have the first one birth out of you and equip itself then after that as the others grow you can only get rid of them by transfering them to another woman.

after the first birthing animation, the little symbiote does show up, so that works, just afterwards it keep looping, other pregnancies, play the animation, but symbyotes stand there and you can still walk around and stuff, but sometime after a few "birth" it goes into free cam mode for a few cycle then back to 1st person

hope that helps a bit more

Hi there, not sure if this should be reported here, but I experienced a weird CTD-Problem which I could track-down

to the latest beta-versions of pregnancies. At least, after several loads/reloads and removing/-reapplying my mods

the crahs only appeard with "preg" enabled...both of the latest Beta-Versions I "tested" for that...

Using the mod turns at least three areas into Instant-CTD-Zones to me: The legion-camp north of Wolfhorn Ranch, a strip south of CampMcCarran

and, sadly CottonwoodCove, which makes it quite a gamebreaker...

I only saw one earlier post addressing such kind of problem, so I have no clue it is an already known/common problem.

Keep up the good work, these mods are making New Vegas such a naughty experience :dodgy:

Noticed a bug with cass, she was going into labor animation (5 Golden Gecko Eggs) and game stuttered, suddenly she swapped clothing to the naked (p6) and went back to her raider badlands (p6) outfit for birthing (Had her using raider gear) but she had 61 "Slave Corset" outfits in her inventory and continued wearing the radier outfit.

So yeah Looks like this bug is still being persistant :P

EDIT: Ok she has over 1800 Raider badland outfits and 90 slave corsets (P6) now. She is also stuck in the birthing animation/Has the birthing token still on her.

post-971-0-74837600-1369003033_thumb.jpg

Hi there, not sure if this should be reported here, but I experienced a weird CTD-Problem which I could track-down

to the latest beta-versions of pregnancies. At least, after several loads/reloads and removing/-reapplying my mods

the crahs only appeard with "preg" enabled...both of the latest Beta-Versions I "tested" for that...

Using the mod turns at least three areas into Instant-CTD-Zones to me: The legion-camp north of Wolfhorn Ranch, a strip south of CampMcCarran

and, sadly CottonwoodCove, which makes it quite a gamebreaker...

I only saw one earlier post addressing such kind of problem, so I have no clue it is an already known/common problem.

Keep up the good work, these mods are making New Vegas such a naughty experience :dodgy:

No idea why certain areas would do different things, but will look into it.

Noticed a bug with cass, she was going into labor animation (5 Golden Gecko Eggs) and game stuttered, suddenly she swapped clothing to the naked (p6) and went back to her raider badlands (p6) outfit for birthing (Had her using raider gear) but she had 61 "Slave Corset" outfits in her inventory and continued wearing the radier outfit.

So yeah Looks like this bug is still being persistant :P

EDIT: Ok she has over 1800 Raider badland outfits and 90 slave corsets (P6) now. She is also stuck in the birthing animation/Has the birthing token still on her.

Damn just promoted the beta to Stable because I thought I'd sorted that one out a week ago, oh well, thanks for the info that screenshot helps a bit, will look into it more :)

Damn just promoted the beta to Stable because I thought I'd sorted that one out a week ago, oh well, thanks for the info that screenshot helps a bit, will look into it more :)

Forgot to mention, I did not buy Slave Corsets/give them to Cass. They just appeared on her during the birth event. Hope this gives a bit more insight on what's causing it.

Getting the debug text at the moment she starts getting tons of clothing is proving to be extremely hard as it happens suddenly and what you see on the screenshot is what is spammed.

Forgot to mention, I did not buy Slave Corsets/give them to Cass. They just appeared on her during the birth event. Hope this gives a bit more insight on what's causing it.

Getting the debug text at the moment she starts getting tons of clothing is proving to be extremely hard as it happens suddenly and what you see on the screenshot is what is spammed.

Hmm indeed it does thicken the plot, but that may help a lot to find the issue too :)