REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

I am sorry I should specify, I realize that was unclear: She had 1500 P7 nude body suits, not leather. That was my not being clear.

The P6 leather not wanting to change was the only place that came up, and it came up once. tons of P7 nude bodies came up 3 different times.

I apologize.

No problems that will probably help me find it :)

Just checking see how things are going and if I can help things along?

I haven't had much time to hunt that nude P7 bug down lately, got a stack of RL stuff happening, can you get a screenshot of the debug messages when it starts to go swap crazy? And it's just the basic T3Cali you are using going crazy, not 3M or BNB?

I'll have to check.  Really, my real concern is Sunny staying in birthing animation. Everything else I can deal with. I'll check that and get the info back to you.  I am pretty sure it is the basic I have not changed em, but after the odd suit thing I won't swear to it.

At this point, I cannot seem to get any debug messages for Sunny, nor have I managed to hit P7 again.  I've hit P6 twice, with no errors.

Edit: OK, I have managed to reproduce the problem. Bighorners caused no issue, but with the Gecko Eggs I am getting the no swapping thing.

Oddly, I am also getting a static or possibly rain (?) sound when it happens. I wonder if it is related to Schoolgirl...the non schoolgirl pregnancies did not have this effect.

Edit 2: Log is giving me

GetVATSValue 6,15--->0.00

Over and over

Edit 3: stopped after 5x

New message

Preg5bSwapP7 Libby: SWAP ERROR Leather Armor (P6) to Leather Armor (P6) Swap Stage 1

PregRemNudeBod LibbyL Removing Nude Bodies

repeating.

Also, I remember getting the static/rain sound last time this happened.

Preg5bSwapP7 Libby: SWAP ERROR Leather Armor (P6) to Leather Armor (P6) Swap Stage 1

PregRemNudeBod LibbyL Removing Nude Bodies

repeating.

Also, I remember getting the static/rain sound last time this happened.

Cool, this is very helpful, I'll have another look tonight :)

No problem.  Again, if it affects things, I got that with the Geko Pregnancy in schoolgirls (along with the static sound) but NOT with the P6 Bignorners.

Also, that should be Libby: not LibbyL >.<

Can you try that again with Debug set to 5, I'm not seeing why that Errors coming up, you should also get 2 repeating messages labelled

Preg5BodyCalc

Preg5BSwap1P7

Strangeness

First couple times did mostly as before. However, it seemed to go from normal to the above messages and fill things up. When I started not wearing the leaher, I got this

Preg5BswapP7 Sunny Smiles SWAP ERROR zNudeBody Token to Nude Pregnant Body (P7B4) SwapStage 1

when the noise started.

Then twice, it crashed as soon as birthing started

Then twice, when I time jumped to birth it returned Courier and Sunny to nude not pregnant bodies, and did birth normally

Strangeness

First couple times did mostly as before. However, it seemed to go from normal to the above messages and fill things up. When I started not wearing the leaher, I got this

Preg5BswapP7 Sunny Smiles SWAP ERROR zNudeBody Token to Nude Pregnant Body (P7B4) SwapStage 1

when the noise started.

Then twice, it crashed as soon as birthing started

Then twice, when I time jumped to birth it returned Courier and Sunny to nude not pregnant bodies, and did birth normally

Well that's helping me narrow down more, it seems to be something broken in the P7 swap script and it doesn't seem to be just the Leather armor, will dig more into it tomorrow

Added some Debugging help to the OP for people to work out how debugging works:

You may need to set the Pregnancy debugging slider to turn on debugging in the console if you have issues to give me more information:

1 - Displays core running script & Fertility information

2 - Displays Sex Event information

3 - Displays Pregnancy information

4 - Displays Birthing information

5 - Displays Bodyswapping information

6 - All debugging information for Player only

7 - All debugging for all actors within 50m of the Player.

Still working on this P7 outfit swapping issue.

New Update 20130507.1

Hopefully a fix for P7 Swapping which may not have been P7 Swapping because I had some messages in other stages of pregnancy labeled as P7 by mistake. At least the messages should make more sense now, I added more messages to for fault finding.

Requires SCR 20130507.1

Probably other stuff I can't remember, haven't done much testing on it, hopefully tommorrow will do more testing.

Installed your new version here.

Have crazy fast pregnancies now.

At 300% rate (highest in this version), even a standard Human pregnancy is less than 16 hours or so.

Some of the non human breeder ones (ants, bloatflies) are nearly instant one after the other (since those scenarios dont require sex to get pregnant again).

Yes, clean save was tried several times and removal/reinstall.

At 300% rate (highest in this version), even a standard Human pregnancy is less than 16 hours or so.

Some of the non human breeder ones (ants, bloatflies) are nearly instant one after the other (since those scenarios dont require sex to get pregnant again).

FertEz also accelerates pregnancy, if you were using a lot of that may have been the cause?

I think I stuffed a formula up, this may fix it.

New Update 20130508.1:

Fix to Pregnancy speed FertEz effect calculation, FertEz or BunX should only slow or speed up Pregnancy by x1.5 either way at dose 100

Some base work for new Spore Race

Ok that fixed it.

On another note, noticed there are prenatal pills whatever ingame now (have started seeing them in medical kits and as drops). What are the effects of these supposed to be ?

Cool, I've had a win, thanks for letting me know :)

The Prenatal vitamins reduce the chance of miscarriage and increase pregnancy speed by 10%. I'll add a note for them.

New Update 20130509.2:

Most of the work to make SporeCarrier race pregnancies functional.

And fixed a possible bug for fertility cycle fertility drug effects

Spore carriers now use new pregnancy armor tokens.

I seem to have an issue with the fertility cycle freezing with 20130509.2 After one human pregnancy there was 0% fertility/cycle afterwards (and no indications of pregnancy etc). After a clean save reset, it stopped at 26.2% cycle.

Looking into this but it seems to be working for me, can you turn on debugging to 1, 6 or 7 and get me a screenshot of any fertility messages in the console

I haven't found any issue with the fertility scripts but I made some more tweaks & changes anyway, added more debug messages for them

New Update 20130510.1:

Adjustments to Fertility Scripts

Krystal Starfox support integration

Spore carrier Fertility & Pregnancy adjusted to be buffed up to 50% faster outdoors in sunlight dependant on sun position.

Changed some Gestating offspring over to new armor token system

Changed the Pregnancy size tokens back to misc tokens to see if that helps get rid of the NPC's adding clothing issue as it's more likely to be changing, will do the fertility and Bodyswapping ones back next.

Ok, i'll continue along and see if it happens again in 20130510.1. Let you know what debugging says if it recurs.

Edit: Still having that freezing issue. Including a screenie of debug=7 stuff.
In mod manager i had it set to, fertility cycle=1 day to see if it would visibly change, and fertility at 300%.
Sitting at 0% cycle here though after character miscarriage.

I'll run another clean save/install later and see if it crops up again, but i've done this a few times since 20130509 and it seems to be recurring for me (i actually had to do a full re-install of the game and all mods yesterday too... due to another issue messin with my files, so the only changes to my files since have been the new SO preg and SCR versions)

Any other info which could be of use for you, lemme know.

Edit2: ok there we go actually uploaded this time. lol

post-155131-1031948_thumb.png