REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

Also of note, the medical scanner says Cass is 66.5% pregnant with 90 hours to go and she's still wearing her regular outfit, not a pregnant version. Taking her outfit away just leaves her nude, no pregnant belly. I think she might have been pregnant before I did the clean save though and got pregnant again sometime after I did, I believe when she got raped by a nightkin, so that's a likely cause.

*Edit* Yeah I think that's what happened. I waited for 72 hours and scanned her again and got the exact same numbers. I also had 3 deathclaw eggs and 3 baby male deathclaws drop on the ground after that wait (see above post). Have all the pregnancy and removepregnant tokens and such though. And lol the baby deathclaws have the human baby meshes.

I tried the RemovePregnancy esp that User29 made but no change for either me nor Cass.

Also of note, the medical scanner says Cass is 66.5% pregnant with 90 hours to go and she's still wearing her regular outfit, not a pregnant version. Taking her outfit away just leaves her nude, no pregnant belly. I think she might have been pregnant before I did the clean save though and got pregnant again sometime after I did, I believe when she got raped by a nightkin, so that's a likely cause.

*Edit* Yeah I think that's what happened. I waited for 72 hours and scanned her again and got the exact same numbers. I also had 3 deathclaw eggs and 3 baby male deathclaws drop on the ground after that wait (see above post). Have all the pregnancy and removepregnant tokens and such though. And lol the baby deathclaws have the human baby meshes.

I tried the RemovePregnancy esp that User29 made but no change for either me nor Cass.

I've just sorted at least one showstopper and am hoping I'll have another release in a few hours, I did a couple of little changes in 14.1 that's caused all pregnanies/ birthing to be screwy because I caused a divide by zero error

Birth happened, but still had the lingering tokens afterward.

Can you get me a screenshot of the debugging and tell me which tokens, I need to know if the "Preg4Birth : PregComplete 0" "Preg9RemPreg:" messages are happening.

Tokens:

zTokenLimitPregnancies

zRemove Preg token (2)

zPregnancy Size Token (20)

ZLumpy Preg Token

ZFertility TokenF

ZBodySwap TokenF

ZBirths Count Token (2)

Preg4Birth : PregComplete 0 Is there, yes

Preg9RemPreg:  is not

I get BirthingAnimationRemoved, then PregComplete0, then Removing Nude Bodies (twice)

I get BirthingAnimationRemoved, then PregComplete0, then Removing Nude Bodies (twice)

Ah Ha! think I found the little bugger in the Birthing Script. Can't use 999 as a valid number of items to remove with RemoveItem it seems :)

NewUpdate 20130417.1:

Fixes to birthing Script

May require SCR 20130417.1

Ah Ha! think I found the little bugger in the Birthing Script. Can't use 999 as a valid number of items to remove with RemoveItem it seems :)

NewUpdate 20130417.1:

Fixes to birthing Script

May require SCR 20130417.1

? Strange ?

I tend to use 9999 whenever I don't want to count.

? Strange ?

I tend to use 9999 whenever I don't want to count.

Well, I used to always count then remove, then I noticed some other people using 99 so got lazy and changed my PregRemoval script which removed around 30 items and swapped it from count & remove to remove 999 and it failed to run from then on, so changed it back and it works again. Perhaps theres a limit of 255 was my thought. In this case there was only one instance of it at the end of the Birthing script just before adding the PregRemoval token and that seems to be where the script was crashing. It gave a message just before the Token was added but never added the token on User29's game. Though weirdly I think it was working on my testing ok.

Having a similar issue.  Child is in my inventory but stuck with preg % 105 and hours left at -.21 The message of growing offspring being removed didn't show up and neither did the message for baby being added. The animations worked perfectly fine and body switched to non-preg afterwards.

Have remove pregtoken (2), preg sizetoken (97) on debug I got preg4 birth: preg completed 0

using preg v3 2013.4.17.1, preg v3 data 2013.4.10.1, sexout core 2.6.77, sexout data 2.6.77, SCR 2013.4.17.1, and SCR data 2013.4.11.1

New Update 20130418.1:

Fix to Pregnancy Removal Token not working, I'm pretty sure I got it this time, stupid typo error wasn't applying to the correct actor.

Adjustments to Fertility Scaling 100% is now normal Human setting for Female Peak Fertility giving 1 Ova.

Success. Ran through the scenario I had been and everything cleared up.

Good thing too, was afraid Hal was gonna start dying a little inside when he saw my avatar on a preg thread. ^_^

Good work Hal

Nah you're one of my best testers, I get too much silence sometimes so I think it's all good. How is everyone finding the distribution of the Pregnancy drugs / condoms etc, any vendors that have them that shouldn't or don't have them and should?

Doc Mitchel, Ada Strauss in Novac, and Usagi in New Vegas Medical don't seem to have any.  Haven't checked the other doctors, but makes sense that doctors would offer the birth control stuff and maybe the fertility enhancement stuff.  Dixon didn't seem to have anything but I think he wouldn't mind selling aphrodisiacs/ruffies.  He seems like that sort of upstanding fellow. :P

Doc Mitchel, Ada Strauss in Novac, and Usagi in New Vegas Medical don't seem to have any.  Haven't checked the other doctors, but makes sense that doctors would offer the birth control stuff and maybe the fertility enhancement stuff.  Dixon didn't seem to have anything but I think he wouldn't mind selling aphrodisiacs/ruffies.  He seems like that sort of upstanding fellow. :P

Cool, I'll look into them and see if I can add them, I just added them to a heap of generic lists originally.

The generic lists are pretty random as far as what from them is added to a merchant's barter list. The only way I know of to guarantee an item will appear in a merchant's barter list is to add it to their vendor trunk.

I believe another method would be to add your own vendor trunks and put a dialogue topic that would access them. Like "Hey Doc, got any contraceptives?" or "Let's talk about baby stuff..." and they can do their normal "Sure, have a look." or and then attach a script to open the special trunk where you could buy condoms, pregnancy test kits, FertX, abortion kits if they're ever made, etc. I think you just make a vendor trunk, a dialogue topic, and a script to open said vendor trunk for merchants you want to guarantee have pregnancy related merchandise. I could be wrong.

My suggestions on the "definitely should have them" are:

Doc Mitchell (Goodsprings)

Julie Farkas (Old Mormon Fort)

Dr. Usanagi (New Vegas Medical Clinic)

Dr. Alex Richards (Camp Forlorn Hope) *

Dr. Kemp (Camp McCarran) *

* It makes sense for the NCR doctors to have them to minimize female soldiers getting pregnant but they can be skipped if you want to minimize the work involved

Ones that should "perhaps" have them, though leaving it random with the general lists is probably better:

Ada Straus

Argyll

Bert Gunnarsson (Aerotech Office Park)

Calamity (Jacobstown)

If a more legion friendly fertility "powder" ever gets made I could see Siri having it... or better yet we could just say it's a fertility powder and a dialogue option would automatically get you under the FertX drug effects, like "Siri, do you have anything that could help me get pregnant?" And she could say "Yes, take this" (Fertility effect added). Maybe.

The generic lists are pretty random as far as what from them is added to a merchant's barter list. The only way I know of to guarantee an item will appear in a merchant's barter list is to add it to their vendor trunk.

I believe another method would be to add your own vendor trunks and put a dialogue topic that would access them. Like "Hey Doc, got any contraceptives?" or "Let's talk about baby stuff..." and they can do their normal "Sure, have a look." or and then attach a script to open the special trunk where you could buy condoms, pregnancy test kits, FertX, abortion kits if they're ever made, etc. I think you just make a vendor trunk, a dialogue topic, and a script to open said vendor trunk for merchants you want to guarantee have pregnancy related merchandise. I could be wrong.

My suggestions on the "definitely should have them" are:

Doc Mitchell (Goodsprings)

Julie Farkas (Old Mormon Fort)

Dr. Usanagi (New Vegas Medical Clinic)

Dr. Alex Richards (Camp Forlorn Hope) *

Dr. Kemp (Camp McCarran) *

* It makes sense for the NCR doctors to have them to minimize female soldiers getting pregnant but they can be skipped if you want to minimize the work involved

Ones that should "perhaps" have them, though leaving it random with the general lists is probably better:

Ada Straus

Argyll

Bert Gunnarsson (Aerotech Office Park)

Calamity (Jacobstown)

If a more legion friendly fertility "powder" ever gets made I could see Siri having it... or better yet we could just say it's a fertility powder and a dialogue option would automatically get you under the FertX drug effects, like "Siri, do you have anything that could help me get pregnant?" And she could say "Yes, take this" (Fertility effect added). Maybe.

I haven't really delved into dialogue stuff yet, I will have to to add abortion to some Doctors, you should be able to currently trigger a miscarry by heaps of BunX/BunAway depending on how far the pregnancy is along.

Fertility Powder sounds easy, would it just be the same effect as a couple of FertEz pills? Just being more lore friendly in name for the Legion.

Yeah since the Legion doesn't use drugs, they only use "tribal remedies", anything sold by or given by the Legion would have to be similar. Healing powder, poultices, bitter drinks, and Hydra are considered to be ok by the Legion, but Stimpaks, Med-X, alcohol, etc are banned items. And since women are just considered slaves to work and make babies, it wouldn't make sense for them to have any medicines that would prevent pregnancies, but I could see them having some that improved fertility. They want a lot of Legion babies after all.

So just something like Fertility Powder and give it the bonus to fertility effect and if you want a different debuff effect than the FertEz shots.

Yeah since the Legion doesn't use drugs, they only use "tribal remedies", anything sold by or given by the Legion would have to be similar. Healing powder, poultices, bitter drinks, and Hydra are considered to be ok by the Legion, but Stimpaks, Med-X, alcohol, etc are banned items. And since women are just considered slaves to work and make babies, it wouldn't make sense for them to have any medicines that would prevent pregnancies, but I could see them having some that improved fertility. They want a lot of Legion babies after all.

So just something like Fertility Powder and give it the bonus to fertility effect and if you want a different debuff effect than the FertEz shots.

Any ideas which vendor / person in the Legion to give it too, I don't get in game enough to remember a lot of that stuff.