REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

Looks like il be doing another clean load later just to start over again! Oh well ;)  Il go back to goodsprings and use the test stuff to see how things work.

I think you should be able to upgrade from 19.1 to 20.1 ok without a clean save, it will probably just reset the fertility cycle.

I'm hoping now if this proves good after a few days I can make it the next main release with the SCR update release at the same time, just waiting on Evilrunner to get back to me about whats happening with Sexout Clothing System.

In versions 19.2 and 20.1 companions (Cass specifically) can't get pregnant and don't have the token items in their inventory. She became pregnant fine in 14.3. I did a clean install of the game between trying 14.3 and 19.2. Using SCR beta as well.

Hey hey, I'm using pregnancy 320.1 and SCR 319.1, was just trying test out some of the new changes like lump body pregnancy and stuff,but I can seem to do that, when i get preg with cazadors/bloatflies, I don't even hit P1 before they are birthed, I have the setting thing set to 10% I think, and i was carrying 10 cazadors and then 9 Bloatflies, is that enough? I don't know

Hey hey, I'm using pregnancy 320.1 and SCR 319.1, was just trying test out some of the new changes like lump body pregnancy and stuff,but I can seem to do that, when i get preg with cazadors/bloatflies, I don't even hit P1 before they are birthed, I have the setting thing set to 10% I think, and i was carrying 10 cazadors and then 9 Bloatflies, is that enough? I don't know

I'll have a look at that and see if I've screwed something up in sizes somehow.

New Update 20130323.1:

ttempted fix to Pregnancy size for Bloatflies & Cazador

Atempted fix for Companions redressing

Sorry haven't had time to test these inworld at all

I may need some mathematical help on this, this is the code I use to calculate Belly size, we have 8 size bellies from 0-7, Offspring pregcount can vary from 1 to 20 the pregsize is the current size of each of the offspring what I need is a formula that  restricts the bellysize more as more pregnancies, ideally 3 offspring human at 100 in size which is nearly birth should result in a Belly size of only P4/P5, but 1 bighorner at 150 (birth stage should be P7. 20 sporepods which only reach 20 in size should also be P7. Been 30 years since I did algebra, so it's all a blank now days.

; *** Calculate Belly Size
		Set iPregSizeCount to rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3TokenPregSize ; *** Size of each gestaing offspring
		Set fPregSizeAdjusted to iPregSizeCount * iPregCount - (iPregCount * iPregCount / 3) ; *** need to limit belly so 2 Offspring == 1.5 instead of double sized belly
		Set fCurrBellySize to (fPregSizeAdjusted / 24) + (iSemenTotal / 100) ; *** size of belly P4 = max normal human preg
		Set iCurrBellySize to fCurrBellySize ; *** rounds floating point into integer

One equation to rule them all will be difficult. Can it be done piecewise? 

Unfortunately not as the script calculating bodysize doesn't know what type of Pregnancy, all it knows is there are X number of offspring currently Y in size. Later I may split things better, but that's a big job so I'm just trying to get something better than what I have.

Er... I'm missing A LOT of textures for pregnancy outfits.  Armor \ Sexout Clothing System... no such file in any of the downloads.  Where do I get that from?

Evilrunner when he uploads them in the SCS thread.

SCS Thread? What plugin does that stand for?

Er... I'm missing A LOT of textures for pregnancy outfits.  Armor \ Sexout Clothing System... no such file in any of the downloads.  Where do I get that from?

Evilrunner when he uploads them in the SCS thread.

SCS Thread? What plugin does that stand for?

Sexout Clothing System

As soon as anyone pregnant change body size the body become invisible. Was workning fine before the new system.

I have:

SCR

SexoutCommonResources-20130324.1  

SexoutCommonResourcesData20130315.1

Preg

SexoutPregnancyData20130315.1

SexoutPregnancyV3-20130324.1

As soon as anyone pregnant change body size the body become invisible. Was workning fine before the new system.

I have:

SCR

SexoutCommonResources-20130324.1  

SexoutCommonResourcesData20130315.1

Preg

SexoutPregnancyData20130315.1

SexoutPregnancyV3-20130324.1

same here, it worked before I started testing the beta

The Meshe folder for the Beta Version hasn't been hammered out yet.  Sexout Clothing System is needed for the beta but as I said the meshe folder isn't ready yet.  Thanks to Halstorm I realized/found out what was wrong.

Until Sexout Clothing System is fully updated the beta will have that issue.

The Meshe folder for the Beta Version hasn't been hammered out yet.  Sexout Clothing System is needed for the beta but as I said the meshe folder isn't ready yet.  Thanks to Halstorm I realized/found out what was wrong.

Until Sexout Clothing System is fully updated the beta will have that issue.

okay thanks :)

New Update 20130323.1:

I may need some mathematical help on this, this is the code I use to calculate Belly size, we have 8 size bellies from 0-7, Offspring pregcount can vary from 1 to 20 the pregsize is the current size of each of the offspring what I need is a formula that  restricts the bellysize more as more pregnancies, ideally 3 offspring human at 100 in size which is nearly birth should result in a Belly size of only P4/P5, but 1 bighorner at 150 (birth stage should be P7. 20 sporepods which only reach 20 in size should also be P7. Been 30 years since I did algebra, so it's all a blank now days.

Well, a mathematician I am not (even had to Google the spelling), but I'll summon up the ye old college maths high school (this day n' age :P) knowledge and make the following assumptions:

• General formula 'y=x' --> y= Belly Size, x=Gestation Time.

• A pregnancy with a single offspring has a linear belly growth rate (y=[C]x+[C]) --> C=A Constant value.

• A pregnancy with multiple offspring has a non-linear belly grow rate (y=[C]x^(z)+[C]).

post-27178-0-75552400-1364184402_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Math derps. Was thinking of what a y=x^(1/2) graph line looks like.

The second formula [x=y^(z)] is what I think the general form the growth formula has to take, whereas variable z is set depending on the number of offspring present (1/[Number of Offspring]). That way, at z=1, it remains a linear progression, but at z=1/2 (i.e. square root), it should curve downward (Google y=sqrt x), which would 'cap' the belly size as gestation time moves forward.

Additionally, in order to set the belly growth curve at generally greater values with multiple offspring, the variable 'z' should also be placed in the formula which translates it upward to higher belly sizes to start with (perhaps a y=[x-z] form).

EDIT: Another variable would be required to accommodate difference species pregnancy. Perhaps in another (y=[x+/-z]) format, dependent on the type of pregnancy.

Sorry I can't be more specific; I think I know how the formula should look on a graphical representation, but without actual data it's a doozy. It may help if you show the belly size ranges according to the PregSizeToken Values (i.e. 01-29=P0, 30-60=P1, etc etc.) It'll give hard data points on this theoretical graph, which would in turn allow for a specifically tuned formula.

Hopefully this'll help you (or someone more comfortable with numbers) out. As always, thanks for your hard work Halstrom!

TL;DR - Some theoretical math happened above. Here's a P7 belly in labour.

post-27178-0-71977000-1364144760_thumb.jpg

Deathclaw pregnancies seem to not be functioning correctly in the latest versions. Using latest alpha for everything. They seem to get to 97 or 96% and then stall.

Interestingly all the tokens seem to have been moved to armor tokens like I thought, however the deathclaw offspring is still a misc item? Is that right or did I not do a good enough clean save?

EDIT: seems like the birth just is failing to trigger properly. 

edit2: tried bloatflies, birth still not triggering. Could be breeder messing with it, but it's difficult to test anything without knowing.

Ok looking into birthing now :)

Hey Halstorm, I'm curious of why I've never seen anything bigger than P3??  I can only guess that this has to be because of I've put the settings shorter to test the stages of pregnancy which means I only ever carry one offspring... unless I've been messing around with Breeder portions... even then testing the coyote portion with three offspring never resulted in anything beyond P3.

Yep pregsize depends on the Offspring size, 3 pups isn't going to get you more than a human child in size, Supermutantrs should though, but if you read the thread above I'm trying to work out a mathmatical aequation to work it all out but it's complicated. Got to make sure birting is sorted first and I just found Fertility continuing while Pregnant, got to sort that out too and bodyswappings not working right either.

Yeah noticed that and the fertility.  The swapping is actually broken worse then what you say User29... Tested different outfits while at P3... if you had any of a different size it would either change to P0 or Stay at it's size.  Couldn't pin point when this occurs, seems random... may have to do with the multiple pregnancies.   Guessing Bodyswap is getting confused on which one it should be using due to the multiple Ova being fertilized.  It does swap... but not correctly and when that happens no message about clothes being to tight appears like in past versions.

Side Note: I'm working on an armor customization combining the Custom merc (one with the shoulder harness) with the Pink Jacket off the Wastelander Settler outfit.  But I can't find the texture for the Pink Jacket to apply it... wanna change it to black to fit the outfit and add a "logo" that you might like for Breeder.  (Once I hammer out the base outfit I'll work on prego versions... if my noobish skills progress on this.  I've done custom weapons/armor in Oblivion and Skyrim but those creation kits all work differently.)  Basically what I'm trying to do is remove the shoulder harness and add in the Jacket... then alter the texture for the jacket to my own idea... but having trouble.

With that said I'm also can't seem to find a Video on Youtube for adding in custom armors, anyone know of one?  Lots of making custom stats to armor but none about adding in a new armor and texture.

>.> I so need to learn HTML or Java Script to make Hide buttons or Show buttons.... sigh.  So much to learn so little time.

post-18198-0-12342300-1364177896_thumb.png