Hi guys, I just found this site today and I'm so glad I did.

I want to get started with sexy sim times but I'm not sure what I should and shouldn't download.

I saw Passion mod is quite popular, same with the Animated Woohooer. There seems to be other mods I should download too though. Like positions for the animated woohooer and how do I make it so my sims have dicks, vaginas, boobs with nipples, etc.

Also where would I find the most recent updated versions of the Passion mod and the Animated Woohooer? I run the 1.67 patch.

Thanks!!

NRaas: Master Controller. Story Progression if you don't like the EA default (no need to actually include any stories - just the framework is enough). Mover. Relativity. Dresser (I use it, but there is some debate on the pros and cons). Traffic (to control taxi bloat - set to -500). Woohooer (to control certain events - skinny dipping is an example). >>> Really, just take a look at all the options they offer at NRaas - it's your game, set it up as you like.

CmarNYC probably has the best options for breast/nipple/penis and sliders to use.

You'll want some custom skins. One default and a few other non-default gives you some options and removes the 'barbie' effect.

I recommend only one sex-animation mod, so for Sims 3 it's either script heavy Kinky World, or the lighter Passion. Carefully read the download/feature page on your choice to make sure you have all required mods, Expansion Packs, etc. and any other recommended stuff to increase the playability of the game/mod. Double check for conflict concerning any/all mods you choose. There may be some decisions to make.

>>> Things have changed over the 10+ years The Sims 3 has been around and the various mods which have appeared. It's wise to slowly add mods and test them. Changing sims3packs to packages will make your life easier. IF/when you acquire 'too many packages' you will want to look into learning to merge them into larger - single packages to speed up the loading process. After playing a save-series for a while, with all the bloat traveling and customizing Sims/Objects in Create A STyle - 'CAST' Look into cleaning the save, either manually or using a tool like a save cleaner.

Looking at many of the Screen shots in both KW pics and Adult pics may give you some Ideas, or show you things you may want to incorporate into your game over time. Use the search feature here at LoversLab - it works really well and there are thousands of posts explaining most things or trying/succeeding in fixing issues.

Look forward to seeing you post some of your own screenshots.

Screenshot-248.jpg.d79ce682bf42deb248f7ba2e21da7f87.jpg

8 hours ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

I want to get started with sexy sim times but I'm not sure what I should and shouldn't download.

Downloading everything at once is not advisable, you have to learn how to maintain and optimize your game first. Stay with the nrass suite initially because it has proper support unlike anything else available, be aware the suite can be taxing depending how many modules do you install so mixing it with either passion or kinky world might introduce issues so check their respective threads beforehand.

Stuff like clothes and furniture are mostly safe; custom body meshes and sliders all have their own “quirks” so you’ll have to experiment and keep a backup when everything goes wrong.

14 hours ago, JoshQ said:

Downloading everything at once is not advisable, you have to learn how to maintain and optimize your game first. Stay with the nrass suite initially because it has proper support unlike anything else available, be aware the suite can be taxing depending how many modules do you install so mixing it with either passion or kinky world might introduce issues so check their respective threads beforehand.

Stuff like clothes and furniture are mostly safe; custom body meshes and sliders all have their own “quirks” so you’ll have to experiment and keep a backup when everything goes wrong.

Thank you for the advice! I started with downloading Passion and some animations. I also got a couple sets of skins and GECKO's breasts and bottoms. So far all is running smoothly! I'm pleased :) I also downloaded some of your shoes which are amazing btw!!