Hi guys.

I  need help. I am very new to PC gaming (less than a week). I have loved this game on console for ages but was told if I truly wanted to mod it I had to play it on PC. So I bought one. This brings me to my problem. I cant seem to find the body mods (CBBEv3 and the like) that most of the mods ask for. So what I need to ask the community is where do I find/download these for PC?

Any help someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Skyrim LE? A simple search should net what you want. And oh fuckin boy, once you discover the rest! :classic_wink:

I almost envy you

P.S. Read all descriptions/instructions for mods! Some mods need others to be able to work. Some mods don't play well with others! Not all mods work as advertised- but most do. I usually browse the mod thread to see what peeps are saying as well. Read/watch some modding tutorials first to save yourself some headaches.

5 hours ago, Oshie said:

Btw I'm using Skyrim SE. Don't know if that makes a difference to your advice.

No it doesn't but you have to make sure you download and install the mods for SE not LE. As a general rule of thumb, assume that LE mods will not work in SE.

There are all sorts of guides for all sorts of things to do with Skyrim. A search engine is your friend.