Mount and blade: Bannerlord Nude texture mod?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, g0ren said:

Modding tools were released October 1. Did anyone endeavor to start making a better female body and/or skin textures mod? I think if anyone does, they'd definitely be on this forum.

Actually... It's not possible right now. The modding tools are incomplete, character models don't port well into the game unless youre really tech savvy (and no, this is not mine).  Modders are waiting for an update on the modkit.bannerlordmodded782912978.jpg.7ade03f6d305bf828cd6671a3a19cb5e.jpg

1 hour ago, GildedKoala said:

How do you remove the underwear? In your mod, you say you'd need an additional mod, if I read that correctly. Do you happen to have a link?

Well, I was going to link the file, but it conflicts with some mods, including a mod I use, so instead I hid the underwear in my mod. Try the new file and it should hide all underwear. Please tell me if there is anything odd, because everything is fine on my end.

Yes, I've found your thread:

I wonder when will it be possible to actually change the characters' bodies in mods? There are certainly plans for this, as there are quite a few mods planned that would include fantasy races, elves, dwarves, lizard people, monsters, dragons etc. Meanwhile we could make women (and indeed men, why not?) in the game actually attractive. If any of you have a pixiv account, here's an artist who makes art similar to what I hope to see eventually: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/44210729

23 minutes ago, lssrcrrctvs said:

The issue is skeleton editing is not realistically possible for now, once TW actually lets us change skeletons we'll be golden.

Skeleton as in rig? I won't mind if the rig stays, like, rigid, but I'd like to have an ability to change around the base object that's rigged. For what info I was able to find, right now such a change is way above my paygrade if at all possible.